The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Akua

Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:01 pm

Akua
Yoshi Egg
Yoshi Egg
So I joined this site awhile ago as a gs friend of zman's named shadowchronicle but I forgot my account so I ended up making this one. Hope you guys are okay with that.

If not:
:forever alone:

zmanrwks

Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:17 am

zmanrwks
oshit son

Welcome and stuff! This place isn't the most active, but you're welcome to post and make topics and chill on the chat and whatnot.

RandomConsomePanchi

Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:41 am

RandomConsomePanchi
nnnNO
I am NOT OK WITH THAT
YOU TAKE THAT BACK
no but welcome to my lair follow the rules and we'll get along just fine (maybe we'll be able to be more active who knows ECH)

Skochko

Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:01 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Oh, look! A person!
If you never posted from your old account, it may be deleted, lol. Yeah, if you mean to post (which I'd appreciate, but no pushing), read the rules and if the main page is too unorthodox, you can always use this link to navigate inside the forum https://thenintendodomain.forumotion.com/forum

Welcome to TND.

CartoonLink

Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:23 am

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Welcome to TND. I'm CartoonLink, and I'll be your guide! I've been voted the nicest guy on the forums several years running, and I'm everyone's favourite person! (Not to sound too full of myself...) But enjoy your stay and be sure to stay active!

Smash

Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:29 am

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Welcome to the forum. I'm a guy who is less normal than everyone else on the forum and all of society. Don't eat Zman's cake and you'll survive.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum