The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CartoonLink

Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:41 am

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Hey guys. I've been thinking over something for the past week, and I think it's time to move on from this trolling and playing video games. I had my laughs and fun, but I don't have the love for them I used to, I just can't have fun playing video games.

I mean, I had so many fun times here and I'll never forget any of them, but consider this my personal thanks for accepting me into this group of friends and for treating me like I actually belonged somewhere for once.

Mama, you're one of the funniest people I've seen on the internet. It's always been a battle between us about stupid shit, but we manage to make each other laugh with everything we say. You were a great person to rule the site, and I hope to hear from you again soon.

MWH, you have to be my favourite person on this site. You are such an anti-troll that I piss myself laughing every time I talk to you on your stream. You gave me the addict award I recall back in 2011, and I think that definitely was true because remember you were streaming TWW and I just happened appear at the most random times, especially at Molgera... TWICE?! You're the most hardcore gamer there is, and I hope we can definitely stay as friends for years to come.

Zman, you sir are just fucking great. We've been enemies at times, but we are great friends as when we both need advice we talk to each other, and I think that built a bond between us. You always crack me up, and I hope I've made you laugh, but it's a shame that we'll only be able to talk on Facebook which you're rarely on. You're just downright hilarious, and you have a great taste in games. Gonna miss you bro!

Ken, you are just... wow. You're the greatest writer I've ever talked to, you write things that come from the bottom of your heart and that get to other peoples hearts. It's amazing. You've helped me through some tough times, and I highly appreciate that. I hope to see big things from you one day.

Gman, we don't really talk to each other, but you've been here as long as Sparkeh and I, and I hope we talk one day again.

Sparkeh, well man, we've known each other for so long. About six years, time flies eh? We've both grown up now, and I'm sure even you know one day this has to all come to a disappointing end. You're funny, you're really quiet, and hell, you laughed at the ideas of video games I've made up about you, especially a whole series about Sparkehmon. Gonna miss you man, I believe I have you on Skype if you ever want to chat!

Roshi, once again, I've known you for six years, and I am happy I met you. You're also quiet, but you're one of the friendliest people this site has ever had to offer, and it's been great knowing you. Just message me on this site, it'll send me an email incase if you ever want to talk again.

Dunno if he still dwells on this site, but Sean, we know each other a lot more on Facebook, so no worries haha.

Logan, you're fucking hilarious. You've taken a large amount of interest in my fanfictions, and you also traced my steps with the ZU trolls, haha. But we talk on Facebook very frequently, so I'll leave this one short. Razz

Linko, you're the librarian of this site, but honestly, I've never had anything against you. You're a Zelda fan, and that's good in my books. If you need to talk to me, I'm sure you'll find a way. Keep on gaming man, you've got a great taste in games! Gonna miss you bro.

Smash, well, despite you're my main target for trolling on this site, that's come to an end, and honestly, it's been fun and all, but I've never meant any harm. You do get mad, but you don't go all emo on us which is a good thing. Thanks for giving me so many opportunities to laugh my ass off. Razz

Well, that just about covers it. My Super Mario fanfiction will be continued and finished on happykatana.wordpress.com. I don't have my love for games as I once did, as mentioned earlier, and another reason is, I'm failing school and my brother just passed away in the war. Not a very happy subject for me to talk about, but my only option is to go where all my worries are left behind. Under the sea. So, there is a chance that it will still take you some time to contact me, depending on how well my service is under the sea. I've got a great new water house just waiting for me, and you're all welcome to come visit! As for now, good bye guys... I'll never forget the memories.

Smash

Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:10 am

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Well, it's been fun. Bye CL. Have fun in reality land.

Skochko

Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:05 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Yeah... I'm not accepting this. Sorry. You're staying.

Hydrocannon2727

Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:37 am

Hydrocannon2727
Zoroark
Zoroark
r00d. The door is that way ---->

Linkodude43

Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:59 pm

Linkodude43
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Goodbye CL! You always made me laugh on this site. Also, "librarian," but thanks for the comment about taste!

Have a good time wherever you find yourself, and I hope you come to visit.

https://www.youtube.com/user/linkodude43
RandomConsomePanchi

Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:16 pm

RandomConsomePanchi
Skochko wrote:Yeah... I'm not accepting this. Sorry. You're staying.
Yeaaaaah....me neither
At least
contact us on skype or something damn it.

Skochko

Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:16 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Hydrocannon2727 wrote:r00d. The door is that way ---->
Best comment. Yeah, Canadia is trolling us.

roshipower

Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:46 am

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
It's not gonna be the same without you bud, we are all gonna miss you man. Hope you find new hobbies and stuff to interest you, hope to talk again sometime

https://www.youtube.com/roshipower
Skochko

Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:43 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
roshipower wrote:It's not gonna be the same without you bud, we are all gonna miss you man. Hope you find new hobbies and stuff to interest you, hope to talk again sometime
I can't...

CartoonLink

Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:53 am

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Successful troll is successful.

Linkodude43

Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:53 am

Linkodude43
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram

Conspiracy.

I still want to know what "librarian," would mean when describing someone.

https://www.youtube.com/user/linkodude43
zmanrwks

Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:35 pm

zmanrwks
How dare you troll.

Crankeh

Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:51 pm

Crankeh
Ice Kirby
Ice Kirby
AND I AM NOT MENTIONED?

You fucking ass.