Administrator
Administrator
Pikmin isn't hardware. I shall watch!

Linkodude43

Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:20 pm

Linkodude43
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
@Skoch, Well if they show hardware they will most likely show off what it can do like they did in that epic LoZ Tech test, so they might have a pikmin 3 tech test too Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/user/linkodude43
Kaz

Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:52 am

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
No games will be revealed. This comes from the Wii U Facebook page:

Today’s the day! We’re bringing you a video about how the Wii U changes how you play, during our Nintendo Direct live-stream at 3pm PT/6 pm ET. No Wii U game info until Tuesday’s presentation

Skochko

Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:45 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Thoughts?
For those who didn't see it, here it is:

I really like everything except the new New Super Mario Bros game. It does look better than the Wii version, but the Wii one had rather bad graphics to begin with. Nintendo is being really lazy with these games. Could have looked better, but overall, everything is great.

Posting messages during gameplay = epic. If you remember, I always used to complain about not being able to taunt when you get KO'd in online Brawl. This is even better, so yay Nintendo.

roshipower

Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:28 pm

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
the press conference was good, however i feel a bit underwhelmed, maybe because not much software was shown off i guess, i just expected more, maybe im setting the bar too high but...

https://www.youtube.com/roshipower
Skochko

Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:21 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
roshipower wrote:the press conference was good, however i feel a bit underwhelmed, maybe because not much software was shown off i guess, i just expected more, maybe im setting the bar too high but...
We already knew software was not going to be revealed before the actual E3 conference, so getting a glimpse of New Super Mario Bros is cool.

Are you disappointed with Wii U? :S

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum