Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Skochko

Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:24 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Well done, Smash. Well done.
Linux is free. FREE!!!!! How can you even compare Linux with Mac OS?

Are you saying that you'd rather spend more money on a mediocre PC configuration with Mac OS than spend 5x less money on a perfect PC configuration with a Linux distribution (which you can always replace with the newest top edition of Windows)?

Smash

Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:00 am

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Skochko wrote:Well done, Smash. Well done.
Linux is free. FREE!!!!! How can you even compare Linux with Mac OS?

Are you saying that you'd rather spend more money on a mediocre PC configuration with Mac OS than spend 5x less money on a perfect PC configuration with a Linux distribution (which you can always replace with the newest top edition of Windows)?

Yes, definitetly.

Skochko

Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:26 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Which proves this thread's point.

Well done Skochko.

zmanrwks

Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:30 am

zmanrwks
Skochko wrote:Which proves this thread's point.

Well done Skochko.

Another Apple Rant - Page 2 Applause

syduck98

Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:35 am

syduck98
Ezlo
Ezlo
Yes, yes i would. Ive just become completely accustom to using a macs interface, and i think its worth the extra money to buy a more.... Reliable ( i swear to god knowone nerd rage ) computer

Skochko

Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:40 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
That's okay. We cannot argue with you, if you are spoiled and brainwashed.

On a side note, Windows is unreliable?

Smash

Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:42 am

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Only when your Windows has a virus like mine.

SRB1996

Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:28 am

SRB1996
Kid Roy
Kid Roy
Smash wrote:Only when your Windows has a virus like mine.

So you getting a virus for windows is windows fault, eh?

Protip: Use a better anti-virus, and be careful what you download. The best anti-virus is yourself. So be wary of what you download instead of downloading a bunch of crap because it is your fault.

zmanrwks

Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:44 am

zmanrwks
Some of the best anti-virus can be obtained via download. Free download. Legal free download.

Skochko

Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:22 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
No, because Macintosh doesn't have viruses and we shall emphasize on that one advantage it has over the competition forever.

Like dealing with viruses is hard...

SRB1996

Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:26 am

SRB1996
Kid Roy
Kid Roy
Skochko wrote:No, because Macintosh doesn't have viruses and we shall emphasize on that one advantage it has over the competition forever.

Like dealing with viruses is hard...

Turns out, OS X can get a virus, just as easily as a Windows OS can.

syduck98

Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:11 am

syduck98
Ezlo
Ezlo
Ive owned 4 windows computers, all of which died on me. My entire family pitched in and got me a dell laptop ( over 6 years ago ) and it died within months. Remember, i was only 8 YEARS OLD! All i did was microsoft paint and like, myspace! The other 3 were desktops. i cant recall what they were, like brand wise im sure one was an hp though. And they all died within months aswell.
Thats why to me they are unreliable.\
Plus, have you ever used a computer with norton? HOLY SHIT Its annoying!
And on another note, im not spoiled. Ive only been bought 2 computers throughout my entire liftetime, won of which was by a family of over 7 aunts and 4 uncles, plus my mom and dad. The other computer ( the one im on atm ) was bought as a graduation present
And yes, i know i can get a virus on osx, but you know how rare it is? Only like, 8 percent of all viruses will infect a mac. And when they do ( aunts macbook go one, i was there ) it gave her a pop up and said to ___________, and restart your computer, and the virus 'went away'
And at mama, for someone uninformed on computers ( my dad ) viruses are VERY hard to deal with when you have to talk to someone an ocean away with a thick acsent

zmanrwks

Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:29 am

zmanrwks
syduck98 wrote:Ive owned 4 windows computers, all of which died on me. My entire family pitched in and got me a dell laptop ( over 6 years ago ) and it died within months. Remember, i was only 8 YEARS OLD! All i did was microsoft paint and like, myspace! The other 3 were desktops. i cant recall what they were, like brand wise im sure one was an hp though. And they all died within months aswell.
Thats why to me they are unreliable.\
Plus, have you ever used a computer with norton? HOLY SHIT Its annoying!
And on another note, im not spoiled. Ive only been bought 2 computers throughout my entire liftetime, won of which was by a family of over 7 aunts and 4 uncles, plus my mom and dad. The other computer ( the one im on atm ) was bought as a graduation present
And yes, i know i can get a virus on osx, but you know how rare it is? Only like, 8 percent of all viruses will infect a mac. And when they do ( aunts macbook go one, i was there ) it gave her a pop up and said to ___________, and restart your computer, and the virus 'went away'
And at mama, for someone uninformed on computers ( my dad ) viruses are VERY hard to deal with when you have to talk to someone an ocean away with a thick acsent
First of all, and I'll be honest I'm not 100% sure on this, but MySpace can mess up your computer with a virus. Facebook has done it to mine (btw, this computer survived 3 viruses and it's using Windows), and MySpace is rather similar to FB.

Second: If you have had that many computers and they all broke down within months, you are doing something wrong and you don't know it.

Third: Norton doesn't come with Windows. You have to purchase it separately. Plus, you can uninstall it and download a free, more reliable anti-virus. Norton is equal to IE in terms of trolololol.

Fourth: *One, not won.

syduck98

Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:32 am

syduck98
Ezlo
Ezlo
All true. Though i dont see as an 8 year old what i did on the computer that would have made it get a bad enough virus that it was unusable? I mean liked i said, MS paint and myspace. thats it. And honestly, it was used for like an hour a day tops

SRB1996

Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:41 am

SRB1996
Kid Roy
Kid Roy
^@Zman
You will probably have been clicking adds off websites which have flash games.
My PC has survived 1 worm, I've had malware, adware, lots of trojans and this PC still stands? Do I thank the OS it survived? No. I thank my anti-virus. Larger number than that Sy. I know there have been viruses specifically made for OS X. And I noticed something again. You keep using the word "Mac" as if it is a OS. Stop that. There is no computer in this world that can not be hacked, and every system can receive a virus. Anonymous is proof of this.

Skochko

Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:24 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
We are getting nowhere with this. Everyone has the right to choose. If he really can afford it and he prefers it, he should use it.

syduck98

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:56 am

syduck98
Ezlo
Ezlo
Thanks mama. Thanks very much Smile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum