The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CartoonLink

Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:53 am

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Alright, so here I am. You may know me as CartoonLink, or Cocotroid, or Demise, whatever the fuck. Everyone views me as a pure 100 percent troll just because I troll daily because it amuses me and gives me something to do so I'm not bored out of my mind.

Now, let me get this out there. I LOVE trolling, and I'm not the greatest troll, but eh, I have been known to get many riled up, mainly over my ZU trolls, and the occasional troll on this site that make no sense that you just gotta sit and think of what the fuck was going through my mind, ACTING in the review of the Romeo and Juliet PLAY (book)?

Several of people may not like my humor on this site because it's troll humor, but it's still humor, and someone addressed that (was it Consome? I'm not sure) in the 2011 PotY Voting thread.

I know I may not be the most charming person on the site, more like the meanest person sometimes, but if you ask the other users on the site like Zman, MWH, Consome (maybe even Sean), I can have a good, reasonable conversation with you on a topic that I find interesting to discuss.

Another thing, I show up daily posting retarded shit because overall, I'm a very random person who loves to laugh at anything that can make me laugh.

Trolling is a work of art, and it takes much time to get good at it, and I'm not really sure if I'm good at it yet even, I've had some very funny, successful trolls while many were lame and failed miserably. Too me, I feel like I succeed at trolling when I post shit on ZU that gets many people mad and flame me while I sit here laughing my ass off.

Now, some of you know I was recently banned from ZU due to the administrators getting sick of banning my accounts, so they banned every account with my IP Address, and my nontroll account was one of them. The message they gave me was this: "We're aware of your alternate accounts that you've used to troll people with, so you're getting a three-month ban".

So, it looks like my ZU trolling days are going on hiatus. I will continue to troll the site, but it will have to be on a different computer with a different IP address.

I'm getting off track, but what I mean is that trolling is something that I find enjoyable to do, so I do it. Overall, I'm a very random guy who just wants to laugh, and I mean no harm of anyone and I feel like I've gotten to the point where actually some of you hate me (Gman, and Pik), and I like both of you so I'd like to fix this and try and create somewhat of a friendship.

So, I may lay off the trolling to become more of a person who you can have an actual conversation with other than a flame war. Anyways, moving on.
/endrant

Smash

Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:46 am

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
*Applause* I love reading rants.

Crankeh

Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:11 am

Crankeh
Ice Kirby
Ice Kirby
usukatstories

CartoonLink

Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:03 pm

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
And I see that once again noobs think I'm trolling... >_>

Ticky Ticky. ty

Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:55 am

Ticky Ticky. ty
Mimiga
Mimiga
l2 use proxy.

CartoonLink

Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:08 am

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Aeon, shut up kid. I'm trying to start a normal conversation, but fucking niggers like you keep it going. Jeez you're a fucking fag.

Smash

Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:09 am

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Somebody called him Aeon? Then again, I still call CL Coco.

Ticky Ticky. ty

Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:38 am

Ticky Ticky. ty
Mimiga
Mimiga
i dont think u are trolling, u just said that since u like trolling and u got banned from zu an stuff u said u needed to go to another pc when u can just proxy it
Smile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum