Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:49 pm

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Difficulty: Very Easy
Length: 100 or more hours
Thoughts: Too Short

The Good:

the Gameplay in this game is very fond of past Zelda titles which makes it an amazingly challenging game

The Bad:

the Ending. So the sword lets you time travel? OK what are we copying here? Arthur and the Great Sword or whatever disney made. The game is too fucking hard for one thing. like for instance when you have to fight the inside of Jabba Jabba's testicles that is where i usually call it quits for the week. the altiarnate ending where Link is killed by the future Ganondorf and that leads up to Linking To the Past. Why couldnt that have been in the game? Instead its incredibly confusing and I waited over twenny years to know how these two games relate.

The Terrible:

So u have tooo kill three demons sent from the underworld (Final Fantasy 4 rip off much?) to gain the Master Sword that somehow went from a Time Temple to the Meadows. Then u get to fight five more incarnations of evil and then you win. So thats not at ALL a Lord of the Rings rip off. I wish the game was longer as well. its far 2 short. you can play this game for five hours and be 100%ed it.

The Bottom Line:

It was bad and I feel bad for even playing it.

Smash

Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:18 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zelda Ocarina of time review by DEMISE Smash_approves_by_smash560-d339tdp

Been a while since I've used this picture.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum