The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RandomConsomePanchi

Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:03 pm

RandomConsomePanchi
It was half past midnight when I heard a terrible sound. It came from a door never before opened. Screams of pain and misery pierced the air, and roars of rage followed. I made my way slowly to the door, key in hand. Was I ready to face what lay within? The monstrous noise grew louder and louder as I slid the key into the lock. Amidst this fear, I turned the knob, and all lay silent and still. I opened the door and wreckage overwhelmed my eyes. Walls had been taken down. Furniture shredded into pieces. Glass shards were strewn all over the room and hideous claw marks reminded me of the hideous, yet unknown, presence. I began to clean up out of habit, but I realized there was far too much glass to be normal. There were no windows, and the pieces seemed generic with no collective shape. I picked one up for closer inspection. Instead of seeing a dim reflection of myself, I saw...memories.
Memories of my life.
Memories of when I was happiest with friends and family.
Memories of when I was alone in despair.
These...were shattered memories.
Together...they made up my spirit...and now it lay broken.
As this realization formed in my head, the door began to close. I heard the creaking of the door, later accompanied by a chilling laugh. I turned to face the perpetrator, the monster who had done this.
Those cold eyes...
I had stared into the very face of the dark specter who had committed this crime.
It was me
The door slammed shut, and the beast was free to roam the world, exposing it to its evil.
And I...
I was trapped within the confined walls of my mind.
With no escape

Pikmintendo

Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:19 am

Pikmintendo
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Ohai Mark

https://www.youtube.com/user/pikmintendo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum