The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should I Leave For Now?

I May Be Gone For A While Vote_lcap0%I May Be Gone For A While Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
I May Be Gone For A While Vote_lcap100%I May Be Gone For A While Vote_rcap 100% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Smash

Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:16 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Due to my idiot of a brother, I got auto-banned from the chat, and I don't feel like I've been accepted here lately. The majority of the topics I have been making lately have been locked for reasons that aren't my fault. If they are not locked, they are ignored. (like my fan fiction) Everywhere else on the internet I'm ignored. I just don't feel like I fit in here anymore, so depending on my final decision, I might leave the forum for a while.

Vote whether I should leave for now or not.

Kaz

Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:18 pm

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
Is there a third option?

Bzilla56

Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:47 pm

Bzilla56
Ice Kirby
Ice Kirby
It's up to you whether you should leave. I voted no, just cuz.

Linkodude43

Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:27 pm

Linkodude43
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Well, I wouldn't call you "MAH BESTEST FRIEND" but your definitely friendly and we need people like you on the forum,

https://www.youtube.com/user/linkodude43
MarioWorldHacker

Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:14 pm

MarioWorldHacker
Anouki
Anouki
I'm not sure what to say about this. Perhaps we haven't appreciated you as we should've done so, and for this I apologize. However, I don't believe we mistreated you or considered you someone of a lower class (at least that's how I see it). There's no real reason for you to leave.

As for the chat issue, we'll be changing the chatbox some time around this week, according to Mama, meaning that you should be able to log in from there.

Smash

Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:19 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Thanks for the Info, I'm sorry my brother was causing trouble. Here's another example of a troublesome brother

Skochko

Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:24 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
I am really sorry you feel that way, but I can assure you that you were accepted here. Any regular is more than appreciated.
For some reason you think I hate you, which is not true. I don't hate anyone here. And no, you are definitely not my best friend (none of you are), but I don't want you to leave either. You've been here every day for the past few months and I like you. If I didn't, I'd push you away from the forum a long time ago, because I can.

The chat will be changed sometime this week, so you can try using the new one.

I think this thread is really stupid, to be honest. You say you are ignored. That is not true. Just because people don't do what you want them to, doesn't mean they ignore you. Nobody is forcing us to watch your videos, or whatever is it that you do. People didn't watch my videos when I asked them to, either.

I say you stop acting so vulnerable and continue working on your image. People like you here, but this is not really helping. It tells us that you don't like us.

Smash

Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:46 am

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
OK if that's the case, I'm here to stay. Mods or admins, you may lock this now.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum