You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

SRB1996

Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:21 am

SRB1996
Kid Roy
Kid Roy
This thread will contain the exclusive TND Memes such as Joe.

Note: This isn't a thread to post memes off other websites. This is our original memes.

If you know, please post how the meme came about.

"Stooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore" - This one came about when I was live streaming some gameplay of Final Fantasy X. I was telling a not so wonderful story about the PlayStation Stoooooooooore. Gman liked the way I said "Store" and he asked me to repeat it a couple of times and each time I put more emphasis on the O's and it got funnier for MWH and Gman.

"Auronge" - Same as the above pretty much. Except the part of the Stoooooooooooore. I was saying how much Auron sounds like Orange, and then Tidus from Final Fantasy X was screaming Auron. I decided to also shout. Instead of Auron I used the word Auronge. MWH lol'd and we have repeated it ever since, we usually say it when either of us mention Final Fantasy.

*edit* New rule, no shit posting, that means fuck off with the general posts. Meme section, not a shit post section.

RandomConsomePanchi

Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:25 am

RandomConsomePanchi
"MWH Logic" -
This originated when MWH made a brilliant connection. In playing Touhou, he noticed that a certain character had maple leaves as a symbol and attack and suck. In seeing these golden red leaves, he interpreted Momiji, the character mentioned, to be Candian. Thus, whenever someone says something that doesn't make entirely sense, don't question it.
MWH Logic

MarioWorldHacker

Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:45 am

MarioWorldHacker
Anouki
Anouki
I'll add four more of these that surely make me laugh whenever they're mentioned:

-CharMew's "why?WHY?!?!!?": This one originated from an old topic that's still lying around somewhere around the forum. It emphasizes on Charmew thinking that she was being raped, being picked on, and name called. The sudden rise of this "meme" came about when Charmew herself made a return. This cause, for the oddest reason, me to remember her bloody topic (By the by, it's this riiiiiiight here). Now, everytime that something goes wrong, plenty of people here respond with the mentioned quote of WHY?!WHY?!?!!?!?. So much amusement...

-Joe: Ah...Joey. He is known as NessNessNessNess in the forums and he is infamous for his extremely-spontaneous behavior. In fact, it's so spontaneous that we associate most of the overall wrongdoings around here with them being his fault. This was originated because of Mr.GaymanWatch, actually. Providing an example, heed the following conversation.

User1:"Episode 3 got delayed."
User2:"Godammit Joey"

-Sirness: This is a more personal meme since it only involves a group of people here. A "sirness" is basically a title towards specific users, which means that you are a fellow Hispanic maggot which GayManWatch approves. For what I've seen, the only people here who are actually worthy of this title are: Gayman(being the leader), Consome(Sir#3), Pikmintendo(for some reason), and me(Sir #2). We would not call each other by our usernames(lying), but we would refer them as "sir".

Last edited by MarioWorldHacker on Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Smash

Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:28 am

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
TND Welcomes:

Let's face it, we all say the same thing when somebody joins.

Me: Welcome to the forum! I'm Your Average Random Otaku, Smash

Panchi: Welcome to mah lair!

Roshi: Follow the F*cking rules!

etc.

zmanrwks

Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:05 pm

zmanrwks
Nope.avi YES! YES! INCEPTION

Last edited by zmanrwks on Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total

MarioWorldHacker

Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:11 am

MarioWorldHacker
Anouki
Anouki
I'm adding one more to the list.

-Consome Panchi: For all of you who aren't aware of what exactly this is. Just click here. I do believe that this bloody dog has impacted all of us in the forum in a way that whenever we see it, we are reminded of the talented,gifted user that goes by the name of RandomPro2000. In a sense, this user has given us the imagery of this inexplicable being and adopted the inspiration that this man has given me (suck-up). Oh, and also:

Bzilla56

Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:12 pm

Bzilla56
Ice Kirby
Ice Kirby
I'll add Skoch's VICTOLY.

Best meme to come from this forum.

Crankeh

Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:12 pm

Crankeh
Ice Kirby
Ice Kirby
Smash wrote:TND Welcomes:

etc.
Forgot one. Cranky: Welcome to mah lair and if you don't follow the ruels, Ken will raeg at you, have fun at your own risk!

Bzilla56

Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:16 pm

Bzilla56
Ice Kirby
Ice Kirby
Sergeant Crackers wrote:
Smash wrote:TND Welcomes:

etc.
Forgot one. Cranky: Welcome to mah lair and if you don't follow the ruels, Ken will raeg at you, have fun at your own risk!

There's also Bzilla's "Stay active or *insert bad thing here* will happen to you."

zmanrwks

Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:22 pm

zmanrwks
We mustn't forget Bern's obsession with licking things in a lewd sense.

Hydrocannon2727

Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:13 pm

Hydrocannon2727
Zoroark
Zoroark
(~)Spark~ + ~Protect(~): This has to do with Sparky's habit of spontaneously "Sparking" in the chat box. If I so happen to be in the forum, I tend to reply with ~Protect, and occasionally, he throws his shell in response, and I duck.

Recharge: Another thing from chat, my chronic absences are considered as "recharges" as my names is, well, Hydro Cannon, a move in Pokemon that requires recharging.

Skochko

Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:29 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
^ How lame. I've never heard of recharge.

RandomConsomePanchi

Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:25 pm

RandomConsomePanchi
JONTRON and PBG -
Freak yes. We sure do quote him a lot. Especially MWH, Pik, and I. Many of these fantastic and hilarious quotes derive from the spectacular videos of these two Youtubers. Jontron, however, is the most popular of the two quoted. Many times we decide to take the structure of said quotes and fill it in with our own topic at hand which we feel the quote would greatly express how we feel towards said subject. Here is a list of basically all of the quotes in existence:

Jontron:

I...

I'm really lonely you know...I...just thought maybe we could hang out...I won't hurt you......I'm sorta hungry you know....maybe you can stop by the SUGAR SHACK and buy me some bread...but not too big

NINE? NINE!?!?!? NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN

WHAT THE F*** IS A SONIC?

Welcome to Sonic Team! We make games, I think!

WHAT IS THIS? ANDWHATISITDOINGINMYSTARFOXGAMENO

Malkovich, it's between you and God now...

....me neither

*Entire Final Hallway 13*

*mental breakdown*

Memories....treasures.....I....I love Harvest Moon

That's the ones we use mostly. I mean, what's a nintendo forum, without a Nintendo reviewer!? HAHA

MarioWorldHacker

Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:30 pm

MarioWorldHacker
Anouki
Anouki
-The Room:
This film...it's so horrendous that it's amusing and astonishing, especially when it comes to quotations. Being the spontaneous maggots that we are, this film is referenced plenty here. These quotes differ from the rest of the references here by being focused on someone specific, hence the X in the fore-mentioned quotes, which include:

"Ohai, X"
"YOU'RE TEARING ME APART, X"
"I did not (insert action here), I did naaaaaht"
"It's seem to me that you're a(n) expert, X"
"CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP"
"So, how's your X life?"
"What a story, X"

Hydrocannon2727

Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:27 pm

Hydrocannon2727
Zoroark
Zoroark
Skochko wrote:^ How lame. I've never heard of recharge.
<--You're just jealous of my Wobbefet.

5gSkyYoshi

Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:13 am

5gSkyYoshi
Administrator
Administrator
I'm kinda a meme here(?) I mean where else are ya gonna find an Electro-Koopa moderator on a forum?? Also...
Spark~
inb4 anything.GG.

Crankeh

Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:43 am

Crankeh
Ice Kirby
Ice Kirby
I used to be a Sparky admin... But I'm a muncher admin now.

Pikmintendo

Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:05 am

Pikmintendo
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Gayman's Foot Fetish: Though not brought up often, I feel this can be considered a forum meme. It is about sir having a strange attraction and long standing identification with feet, even leading him as far as to pose as MWH's foot on several occasions

https://www.youtube.com/user/pikmintendo
Logan

Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:57 pm

Logan
Olimar
Olimar
"My ass is in yoru mouthax."
Possibly originated in a ZU discussion by Zeldaiscoolgaym (Cocotroid). Later said in his Pokemon Fan Fiction.

Last edited by Logan on Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.happykatana.wordpress.com
Linkodude43

Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:35 pm

Linkodude43
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
C'mon, Coco's Fanfiction is a meme by itself!
BTW CoCo, we need another update on that Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/user/linkodude43
Hydrocannon2727

Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:54 pm

Hydrocannon2727
Zoroark
Zoroark
You just wait, this Wobbefet will become a meme

Linkodude43

Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:55 am

Linkodude43
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Ooh, I looked through and I can't believe I don't see this anywhere!

nope.avi - Commonly said phrase on the forum, also, our smiley that says nope with a TF2 Guy is called "nope.avi"

https://www.youtube.com/user/linkodude43
Skochko

Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:03 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
^ Did you guys invent "nope.avi"?

Pikmintendo

Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:38 am

Pikmintendo
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Skochko wrote:^ Did you guys invent "nope.avi"?
Of course not. That became an internet wide meme Via youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/user/pikmintendo
CartoonLink

Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:59 am

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
u wanna 1v1 me -started by CL legendary composer of zelda series

jk idk

nope.avi im right

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next