The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TheBlueYoshi

Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:11 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
So I have decided that every 50 members that join this group (excluding the first 50) that I will make a new mod, or administrator update (as in a Mod turns into an Administrator). This system will work accordingly.

• The more I or another Mod/Admin see's you in the group, the more likely you'll be nominated as a Mod or upgraded into an Admin.
  • If you limit yourself on the forum, as in not spam unnecessary topics and so on, and if your on the Forum more than the chat (participating in forums more than chat's I mean), the more I'll nominate you.
  • THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE, Every new member that you bring into this group will let your nomination percentage go higher. So remember the people joining and notify me right away when they're new people joining so I can see who is actually helping the forum.

Kaz

Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:21 pm

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
Good ideas, and I know we will have more people Very Happy

roshipower

Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:51 am

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
soon we will gainin a whole bunch of em

https://www.youtube.com/roshipower
yoooo202

Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:23 am

yoooo202
Kid Roy
Kid Roy
this fourm is getting popular...we'll have 50 preety soon...

Linkodude43

Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:47 am

Linkodude43
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
yo, we already have 50+

https://www.youtube.com/user/linkodude43
yoooo202

Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:51 am

yoooo202
Kid Roy
Kid Roy
linko 50 MORE members Mod/Administrator Updates! (READ/IMPORTANT) Icon_rolleyes

zmanrwks

Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:12 pm

zmanrwks
That's a very interesting idea.

TheBlueYoshi

Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:00 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
Yup. Bumped.

MMM10

Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:40 am

MMM10
Balrog
Balrog
just 4 u to know all most all of my Youtube vids have "Join the brawling yoshis!" if u think im a lier then check out my vids at MrMoneyMan10!!!

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrMoneyMan10?feature=mhee
TheBlueYoshi

Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:59 am

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
Red Yoshi X wrote:just 4 u to know all most all of my Youtube vids have "Join the brawling yoshis!" if u think im a lier then check out my vids at MrMoneyMan10!!!

Yeah bro, but advertising on Youtube is not enough. We have to advertise places such as Yahoo!, Y!Answers, Dailymotion, anywhere practically. That's how I met MKForums, through Y!Answers.

Kaz

Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:17 pm

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueYoshi wrote:
Red Yoshi X wrote:just 4 u to know all most all of my Youtube vids have "Join the brawling yoshis!" if u think im a lier then check out my vids at MrMoneyMan10!!!

Yeah bro, but advertising on Youtube is not enough. We have to advertise places such as Yahoo!, Y!Answers, Dailymotion, anywhere practically. That's how I met MKForums, through Y!Answers.

I have it on Youtube. Pouetpu-Games, XGen, and a big one, PWO.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum