The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RandomConsomePanchi

Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:56 am

RandomConsomePanchi
Ok no, seriously. I'm not doing what I said I was going to do. I need help to enforce it.
So if a mod could please ban me until May 16th, the day of my return. I'm doing miserably at school and I really just want to disappear for a while.

Thanks.

Bai

5gSkyYoshi

Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:54 pm

5gSkyYoshi
Administrator
Administrator
Ken, let's be honest here. I'm not gonna ban you until that day. Why? Well, there's no reason to and we'd all miss you. How would I know if anyone would miss you or not? I'm one of those people wanting you to return. :c

Skochko

Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:13 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
RandomConsomePanchi wrote:Ok no, seriously. I'm not doing what I said I was going to do. I need help to enforce it.
So if a mod could please ban me until May 16th, the day of my return. I'm doing miserably at school and I really just want to disappear for a while.

Thanks.

Bai
We can't ban you from internet. You have to try. You know what worked for me once? I got my sister to put a password on my PC so I couldn't access it until I got my school stuff done. And she would keep changing it whenever I needed to study.

That way you won't be able to turn on your computer at all. I'm sure you can do your homework without it Smile

MarioandLuigiRule

Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:39 pm

MarioandLuigiRule
Kid Roy
Kid Roy
GET SERIOUS BRO.

That is all.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum