You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Linkodude43

Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:23 pm

Linkodude43
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
1- Why are we using Paper Mario
2- Why is Yoshi barley there, just because this isnt TBY anymore doesnt mean we almost have to erase Yoshi Sad

https://www.youtube.com/user/linkodude43
Skochko

Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:45 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
1. This banner is going down soon, anyways...
2. No more Yoshi domination for a period of time :]

TheBlueYoshi

Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:35 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
linkodude43 wrote:1- Why are we using Paper Mario
2- Why is Yoshi barley there, just because this isnt TBY anymore doesnt mean we almost have to erase Yoshi Sad

I dunno, it was Pik's random choice, and it was voted for a short period of time to be the forum banner.
Yoshi will be back, but not until he takes a break.

Marioking

Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:56 am

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
Without trying to be a troll or whatever, but this banner is crappy.

I understand that Pik has a lot of fans on this site for kissing the ass of others, but his work isn't good at all.
(For now on, Pik you will be considered a female by me, because you seem like a feminom)

The best way to have a vote is to have a completely anonymous poll of different banners. Don't listen to me, idec, but it's an opshion

Linkodude43

Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:29 am

Linkodude43
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Well, I can be happy though, because Link is the second person you notice on the banner, which is good because Zelda is #2 Best liked butnot best selling because Pokemon make a game every year.

Pikmintendo

Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:23 am

Pikmintendo
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
OH EM GEE! when will people stfu about my banner? god, if you dont like it, then dont look at it. ive had enough complaints. had enough i say. next time i wont help out, then you guys wont have anything to complain about. Evil or Very Mad

https://www.youtube.com/user/pikmintendo
TheBlueYoshi

Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:42 am

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
Marioking wrote:Without trying to be a troll or whatever, but this banner is crappy.

I understand that Pik has a lot of fans on this site for kissing the ass of others, but his work isn't good at all.
(For now on, Pik you will be considered a female by me, because you seem like a feminom)

The best way to have a vote is to have a completely anonymous poll of different banners. Don't listen to me, idec, but it's an opshion

Well, people preferred Pik's banner over mine and Skochko's, whether I, me or you like it :/ IMO, it's not that great (criticism, the color contrast is bad, some characters are cut up badly, the characters just don't simply fit, bad white space) but this forum is a "popular sovereignty" so we can't do anything about it. We plan on having an anonymous poll to vote which banner is best, but not until like this monday or later on possibly. I like your ideas, because you seem to be full of them, not only that, but you KNOW how to criticize correctly (not kissing up) and you're not afraid of showing honest opinions.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:46 am

Anonymous
Marioking wrote:Without trying to be a troll or whatever, but this banner is crappy.

I have to agree with MarioKing... a bit, the banner is OK, like I am happy you contributed to the forum, etc etc, Like I think the fact that we add people on to this forum onto the banner is what really gets people annoyed. But other than that, Just use photoshop a bit more, learn how to add awesome effects. Like the text in there, the contrast (I think that's the word) is what needs to be fixed.

I agree with the fact that half the people here kiss up to each other, it doesn't really gain anything besides "fans".

5gSkyYoshi

Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:28 pm

5gSkyYoshi
Administrator
Administrator
Dont really think this matters, seeing as the banner will most likely change, due to the contest...

Linkodude43

Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:42 am

Linkodude43
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
5gSkyYoshi wrote:Dont really think this matters, seeing as the banner will most likely change, due to the contest...

theres a banner CONTEST!? can anyone enter?

Skochko

Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:39 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Yes...
Anyways Pik, I already told you I will help you out with Photoshop once you get it... Don't rage at people for not liking your banner, because it really isn't that special. You have to understand that criticism is MUCH better than lying (ex. "OMG THE BANNER IS SO COOL", etc).

I started out with some very ugly banners, but eventually I have learned some tricks...

Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:18 am

Anonymous
Yeah what skoch said basically sums it up. Lying < Criticism

Pikmintendo

Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:32 am

Pikmintendo
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
5gSkyYoshi wrote:Dont really think this matters, seeing as the banner will most likely change, due to the contest...
This is exactly the reason why i am pissed. its going to change soon anyway, so why bitch about it? (also i dont recall asking for criticism on the banner)

Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:35 am

Anonymous
Pikmintendo wrote:
This is exactly the reason why i am pissed. its going to change soon anyway, so why bitch about it? (also i dont recall asking for criticism on the banner)

You're bound to get criticism. Any kinda of art here has received criticism. Plus, it's for your own good. :/ Constructive criticism = better art =D

Pikmintendo

Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:35 am

Pikmintendo
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
--- wrote:
Pikmintendo wrote:

You're bound to get criticism. Any kinda of art here has received criticism. Plus, it's for your own good. :/ Constructive criticism = better art =D
Keyword: constructive. not jsut "OMG it looks like shit." when people give me criticism that can help, i will gladly take it. (hooray for continue posting on this thread for the post count XP)

5gSkyYoshi

Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:22 am

5gSkyYoshi
Administrator
Administrator
linkodude43 wrote:

theres a banner CONTEST!? can anyone enter?
Yes, but hurry. It's today. Very Happy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum