MAKE A RANTS FORUM Vote_lcap40%MAKE A RANTS FORUM Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kuro

Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:54 am

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
For the love of fuck, make a damn forum for rants. I'd be the top poster. srs. I need to rant about this site soooooooo much. From the ugly color scheme to all the fail trolls. I can probably make 5 post long rant. GET THAT SHI* UP

Rant forum pl0x

DO WE NEED A POLL?! I WILL MAKE A POLL!

Skochko

Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:13 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Yes.

Simple.... Rants are cool and it will keep you guys from raging in legit threads. I didnt see "Fuck you Skochko" and i cbf to enable vote canceling. I'd vote Sad

TheBlueYoshi

Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:59 am

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
Dfox, how about you make your own Rant topic where you can have up to 6 posts in a row (but you can only use this once) that way you can rant the fuck out of yourself.

However if you rant @ anybody like "GMAN U SUCK UP GET@ME" or "ZMAN BAN ME FOR HOMO" then I'll delete it and won't give you another chance.

Kuro

Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:23 am

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
nuuu, we need a rant forum. I have many things to rant about NOW, but in the future I'll need to rant moar. And I'm sure other people have things to rant about too.

TheBlueYoshi

Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:21 am

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
Changed the forum name to Compliments, Suggestions and Rants, I'm not going to make a group solely dedicated to bash a forum, especially if people like Pokemondude will use it against me.

5gSkyYoshi

Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:23 am

5gSkyYoshi
Administrator
Administrator
A rant forum seems alright. Seen it at MK, but never got to use it. It was also quite fun to look at.

Kuro

Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:30 am

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
TheBlueYoshi wrote:Changed the forum name to Compliments, Suggestions and Rants, I'm not going to make a group solely dedicated to bash a forum, especially if people like Pokemondude will use it against me.

Rants don't have to be forum related. You can rant about air line food, sports, etc But this works.

zmanrwks

Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:16 am

zmanrwks
I approve of the rant idea.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum