The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do you think the music player should contain?

Ipod Music Player [Poll] Vote_lcap43%Ipod Music Player [Poll] Vote_rcap 43% [ 6 ]
Ipod Music Player [Poll] Vote_lcap7%Ipod Music Player [Poll] Vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]
Ipod Music Player [Poll] Vote_lcap50%Ipod Music Player [Poll] Vote_rcap 50% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TheBlueYoshi

Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:38 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
So basically, I'm thinking that we will all vote on certain weeks, to add music onto the ipod. The only catch is that you are supposed to have 100+ posts, ALSO, if you are in the top 2 posters, you get to post 2 songs. I will post a poll on here asking whether we should post Just VGM, Just Singing or Both.

Poll will go on for 5 days.

Skochko

Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:47 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Both. I think we should have themed weeks. One week it is a certain video game, one week its normal music, etc. When we are doing the video game week, we should pick the best songs of a single series and make a playlist out of it. When we are doing the "normal" music week, we can make playlists based on genres, artists, song titles/themes, etc.

What do you think of that idea?

TheBlueYoshi

Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:50 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
Skochko wrote:Both. I think we should have themed weeks. One week it is a certain video game, one week its normal music, etc. When we are doing the video game week, we should pick the best songs of a single series and make a playlist out of it. When we are doing the "normal" music week, we can make playlists based on genres, artists, song titles/themes, etc.

What do you think of that idea?

Hmm, sounds good. Except some people don't listen to a specific genre, say like country, I would be left out. But I like where it's going. However i can't see the theme thing going real good with the VGM music. We can do two weeks VGM, and two weeks Singing depending on the votes this gets.

(one week dedicated to voting + adding new songs}

Skochko

Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:58 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Or two weeks VGM, one week normal....

TheBlueYoshi

Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:01 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
Skochko wrote:Or two weeks VGM, one week normal....

Yeah, sounds good.

Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:12 pm

Anonymous
The problem I see in this is that we all have different tastes. Other than agreeing upon a song, it will be a good idea.

Skochko

Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:16 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Here is what we know (I am quoting):

Zman likes "Rock and Rap/Pop, mostly Aerosmith, Metallica, Green Day, Flo Rida, Jay-Z, Skillet, Ozzy Osbourne, and Lynyrd Skynyrd. I &%#$ing hate country music."
I like Aerosmith as well, Flo Rida (I like "Elevator") and Jay Z are fine as well. I like certain country artists, but that doesn't mean I am going to add country songs and irritate Zeemansecks.

Roshi likes "Rock, Pop, Rap, some Hip Hop,occasional Metal, really anything that catches my attention and i like it. Fav artists include Metallica, Beatles, Queen, Drake, K'naan, other stuff"
Okay, so he is a Rock/Metal guy. Beatles and Queen are pretty fine by me... Is Drake the one that raps with Rihanna in "What's my name?"

TBY likes "Rock and sometimes Rap. Fav artists Panic! At the Disco, There For Tomorrow, Linkin Park, Green Day, Drake, Lupe Fiasco etc."
Pretty similar to the above...

Dfox likes "Alternative Rock"
Idc, Dfocks sucks anyways. <3

Pik likes "VGM, and Alternative Rock"
I guess we'll play some Alternative Rock as well lol. VGM ofc...

RedYoshiX likes "Favorite music type of music is Pop, Rock,and Rap! Country music suks..."
Underlined the awesome sentence part. I think I pretty much said it all about these genres.

MWH likes "VGM all the way."
Ok... Cool Very Happy

Skochko likes "House and standard Top 40."
I guess nobody really listens to House or Clubbing music, so yea... But most of you listen to Pop, which is basically Top 40.

* Note: I mentioned only members that have over a hundred posts.

You can see that our tastes are not so different... Discuss your favourite music genres here https://thenintendodomain.forumotion.com/t151p10-favorite-type-of-music

Marioking

Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:29 am

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
Beatles and Tetris.

Kuro

Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:49 am

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
Voting for singing. If I wanted to listen to video game music I'd play a video game.

TheBlueYoshi

Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:25 am

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
Where did you get the list? I hardly listen to Lupe, Drake, Green Day, P!atd. Our tastes change.

roshipower

Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:58 pm

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
should be BOTH IMO

https://www.youtube.com/roshipower
TheBlueYoshi

Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:02 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
The votes are tied so far. We need one more person to either vote or change their answer.

Skochko

Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:23 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueYoshi wrote:Where did you get the list? I hardly listen to Lupe, Drake, Green Day, P!atd. Our tastes change.
https://thenintendodomain.forumotion.com/t151p10-favorite-type-of-music

TheBlueYoshi

Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:37 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:24 am lol XD It's alright.

Skochko

Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:53 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Well I just wanted to point out something lol. Of course our tastes change, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's a 180o change... Am I right?

TheBlueYoshi

Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:02 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
Skochko wrote:Well I just wanted to point out something lol. Of course our tastes change, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's a 180o change... Am I right?

180? I don't get. Sometimes tastes change, I only like those cuz my school was like "FUCK YEAYHAYAYAYAYA LUPE GOT A NEW ALBUM" now I'm like "fuck that, ADTR has a new song Razz"

Skochko

Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:16 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
180 degree turn/change means your taste has changed drastically.

MarioandLuigiRule

Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:25 pm

MarioandLuigiRule
Kid Roy
Kid Roy
YOU DIDNT MENTION MEEEE???!?!?!?!?!!?!

Vote for both, because, well, why fucking not? Lol. If you dont like real music, then just listen to the VGM. Simple. And vice versa.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum