The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should BG be an affliate?

Affliation ~ The Bramble Gamers Vote_lcap80%Affliation ~ The Bramble Gamers Vote_rcap 80% [ 8 ]
Affliation ~ The Bramble Gamers Vote_lcap20%Affliation ~ The Bramble Gamers Vote_rcap 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TheBlueYoshi

Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:13 am

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
So basically I was hoping we would affiliate with this site, we've had a bit of a rough friendship, but I see this as something that can make our forum friendship better. Vote Yes or No, and post reasons why too (if you want)

Poll will be over in 7 days.

Hydrocannon2727

Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:54 am

Hydrocannon2727
Zoroark
Zoroark
Yeah, we have several same members, so I say go for it. It would give both sites more members if we joined the other sites.

Crankeh

Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:11 pm

Crankeh
Ice Kirby
Ice Kirby
Yes, Indeed. So lets.. GO FOR IT!!!

zmanrwks

Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:56 pm

zmanrwks
...I won't vote yet. I want time to think this.

Crankeh

Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:49 pm

Crankeh
Ice Kirby
Ice Kirby
Heres the link for any protesters (Lol)
free forum

Kuro

Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:27 pm

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
Why affiliate? It's pretty much the same as TND and Bramble made it just so he could be admin... now it's ran by a 12 year old. Voting no. Very Happy

I'm gay.

Skochko

Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:45 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
I vote yes, what the heck...

Crankeh

Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:27 am

Crankeh
Ice Kirby
Ice Kirby
Dfox. Seriously? He made a site because his last one failed miserably. www.bramblefang.proboards.com <--- Fail site New site ---> www.bramblegamers.forumotion.com

Last edited by 5gSkyYoshi on Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the 'b', dude. ~Spark)

Kuro

Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:59 am

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
Any Forumotion site will inevitably fail. Take MK, for example. It was the number one Forumotion Pokemon Community. LOOK AT IT NOW.

Nobody will be on this forum in 4 years. GUARAN-fucking-TEED

The new forum is also fail looool

It's Christmas.

Get@me

Affiliation is pointless. 12 year olds shouldn't even be on the internet and it's actually ILLEGAL for you to even be on a Forumotion site, let alone run one.

Get@me
Get@me
Get@me

Gayman, k "another epic win for TBY." ~ loool, kiss moarrr and try to trolloololooooooooooooll 14 year olds can't /b/e trollz

Christmas drama, yum.

Zman, go ban someone for being gay, pl0x. You too Randomtl consomehurrrrr

Gawmeh, k, go be the only person other than TBY and Skochko on this forum worth talking to moar. <333 *pets*

TBY, smd

Roshi, you can't be homophobic when you're 14. YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE YET~!

Cranky.... lol, get off the internet

Bramble, I don't know you. Die.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS.

Skochko

Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:47 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
^ By far the most epic post on this forum.

zmanrwks

Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:36 pm

zmanrwks
Skochko wrote:^ By far the most epic post on this forum.
I couldn't agree more.

5gSkyYoshi

Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:13 pm

5gSkyYoshi
Administrator
Administrator
Kuro wrote:
<333 *pets*

HAPPY CHRISTMAS.

-squeals and curls up a bit- Have a Happy Christmas too

Marioking

Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:57 am

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
The site sucks ass.
The graphics are shit
There isn't anything good about it

The only good thing about even TND is that it gives an "Everyone knows everyone" vibe.

If you want this site to be taken seriously, advertise more. Get into some Brawl tournaments representing this site, some Pokemon tournaments representing the site. Don't make it seem desperate, make some videos, get a facebook page, a Twitter, etc.

Affiliating will send you, not just 1 step backwards, you might as well shit in chuck norris' mouth and let him break your dick off.

thnx

Pikmintendo

Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:47 pm

Pikmintendo
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Marioking wrote:The site sucks ass.
The graphics are shit

The only good thing about even TND is that it gives an "Everyone knows everyone" vibe.

If you want this site to be taken seriously, advertise more. Get into some Brawl tournaments representing this site, some Pokemon tournaments representing the site. Don't make it seem desperate, make some videos, get a facebook page, a Twitter, etc.

Affiliating will send you, not just 1 step backwards, you might as well shit in chuck norris' mouth and let him break your dick off.

thnx
Would You PLEASE explain how this is related to the topic?

https://www.youtube.com/user/pikmintendo
Marioking

Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:14 pm

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
This is clearly seen as a democratic expression of interest to affiliate with 'The Bramble Gamers' I simply stated why I believe this affiliation should not be continued, and what you should do as a community instead.

Also, if you're going to resort to f5 bombing the site so that you can make an arrogant retort to my comments, then you will horde many people away from this site. Not me cause I like you getting mad when I don't even have to try to trull you, but others, yes.

I wish Zelda was a girl, would she still save the princess?

Skochko

Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:24 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Pikmintendo wrote:
Marioking wrote:The site sucks ass.
The graphics are shit

thnx
Would You PLEASE explain how this is related to the topic?
It is related to the topic. He has his own point of view about this affiliation request and affiliations in general.

TheBlueYoshi

Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:25 am

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
Kuro wrote:Any Forumotion site will inevitably fail. Take MK, for example. It was the number one Forumotion Pokemon Community. LOOK AT IT NOW.

Nobody will be on this forum in 4 years. GUARAN-fucking-TEED

The new forum is also fail looool

It's Christmas.

Get@me

Affiliation is pointless. 12 year olds shouldn't even be on the internet and it's actually ILLEGAL for you to even be on a Forumotion site, let alone run one.

Get@me
Get@me
Get@me

Gayman, k "another epic win for TBY." ~ loool, kiss moarrr and try to trolloololooooooooooooll 14 year olds can't /b/e trollz

Christmas drama, yum.

Zman, go ban someone for being gay, pl0x. You too Randomtl consomehurrrrr

Gawmeh, k, go be the only person other than TBY and Skochko on this forum worth talking to moar. <333 *pets*

TBY, smd

Roshi, you can't be homophobic when you're 14. YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE YET~!

Cranky.... lol, get off the internet

Bramble, I don't know you. Die.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS.

Gman hasn't "sucked my ass" for months now, let alone speak to me in a few weeks
I rather not Dfox
RandomConsome isn't even ...

I lol'd.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum