The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should we get a new rule?

New Rule: Read the goddamn first post? Vote_lcap79%New Rule: Read the goddamn first post? Vote_rcap 79% [ 11 ]
New Rule: Read the goddamn first post? Vote_lcap21%New Rule: Read the goddamn first post? Vote_rcap 21% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skochko

Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:16 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Okay so I noticed how a lot of you (not everyone of course) doesn't pay attention to the first post in threads that have some rules and explanations (in this case GotY threads), so their posts are not good, sometimes even not related enough for the actual subject.

I am asking you and TBY to approve implementation of a new rule which would state that you have to read the previous comments and write replies based on that. So if someone doesn't, I don't have to get mad and potentially rage at you (which a lot of you find intimidating for some reason), we just give you a warning, like we would do for any other rule breaking.

I just cannot help getting annoyed by you missing two paragraphs of rules which are in red colour and underlined. Seriously this has got to stop.

It all comes down to what you want. Either you want a forum with relevant posts, where we can normally continue discussing the subject like we intended to, or you can just continue writing whatever the hell you want to, because nobody, except me, really cares. Your choice. I will respect any, if you bring up some good points about the second option.

Once again, this rule suggestion is not brought up because of everyone, just a select few members who are active enough to potentially mess up the thread. Do not get mad.

Oh, i won't vote in this one, because i want your opinion.

MMM10

Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:45 am

MMM10
Balrog
Balrog
this affects me i guess so i will start listening now!

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrMoneyMan10?feature=mhee
Skochko

Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:51 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
And that is why you voted for the "Let's not do anything!" option? *confused*

TheBlueYoshi

Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:07 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
I honestly like your idea Skoch. Never thought of it, but rules like these aren't really causing any harm, just a bunch of rage extracted from you and me. For person to do something like that is a bit harsh.

Kaz

Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:57 pm

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
Yes, i am too tired of seeing fail posts on topics, or people who say on the post, but don't even vote on the poll. This is a nice idea, and i respect it.

Pokemondude121

Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:41 am

Pokemondude121
Banned
Banned
I like the idea. But I personally don't mind the occasional "funny and purposely off topic comment" as long it's not done excessively. Smile

TheBlueYoshi

Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:29 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
Pokemondude121 wrote:I like the idea. But I personally don't mind the occasional "funny and purposely off topic comment" as long it's not done excessively. Smile

Sounds nice, trolling is trolling, cept when you're not.

Skochko

Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:28 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Exactly, this is not trolling, this is brainless posting. This rule does not ban trolling, this rule bans idiotic non-related posts that break the mini rules set for that thread, or perhaps do not fulfill the requests set in the same.

5gSkyYoshi

Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:20 pm

5gSkyYoshi
Administrator
Administrator
I support this rule, as I think it can be annoying to see when someone just goes off topic and changes it...
-votes yes-

Skochko

Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:38 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
It seems like we are getting a new rule. I will leave the thread open until i publish the second half of GotY threads and then i am closing this and the rule will be up, ready to punish fail voters xD

TDS

Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:36 am

TDS
Caterpie
Caterpie
I don't even start threads so I have nothing to worry about,but I'm still voting yes. Bowser beckons me.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDeadShockify
MarioandLuigiRule

Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:27 am

MarioandLuigiRule
Kid Roy
Kid Roy
wat does the first post say i cant scroll up help

TheBlueYoshi

Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:48 am

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
It says that people should read the first post before posting retarded irrelevant remarks.

Skochko

Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:05 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Lol MarioandLuigiRule, you are either sarcastic or stupid. Anyways, looks like another member voted "No", so I want explanation please. I cannot help you if you are hidden.

MarioandLuigiRule

Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:24 pm

MarioandLuigiRule
Kid Roy
Kid Roy
i voted no because it told us this is a free forum so if i vote yes duz this mean i hav 2 pay? im poor

Skochko

Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:57 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
MarioandLuigiRule wrote:i voted no because it told us this is a free forum so if i vote yes duz this mean i hav 2 pay? im poor
Fail troll is fail. Why are you here?

DialaceStarvy

Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:28 pm

DialaceStarvy
Yoshi Egg
Yoshi Egg
I voted yes because sometimes even when the only post in a thread is mine, people somehow manage to completely avoid it (and then make the least constructive comments I have ever seen). No, don't ask where, why or who.

TheBlueYoshi

Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:11 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
Skochko wrote:
MarioandLuigiRule wrote:i voted no because it told us this is a free forum so if i vote yes duz this mean i hav 2 pay? im poor
Fail troll is fail. Why are you here?

He's been here, he's just on and off multiple times. He does fail troll though.

TDS

Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:00 pm

TDS
Caterpie
Caterpie
Vote yes because I so.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDeadShockify
Skochko

Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:14 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Lol TBY, I mean't here as in this thread xD
Obviously he is not going to give a constructive comment about the poll, so there is no point in him posting.

TDS, please...

Raikou

Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:52 am

Yoshi Egg
Yoshi Egg
I, voted yes. Am I too late?

TheBlueYoshi

Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:12 am

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
Raikou wrote:I, voted yes. Am I too late?

Not necessarily.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum