The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skochko

Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:00 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
It should be extended to at least 15, because people post in them only, so this may as well raise the post count =)
Since i cant bother to do it myself, i order TBY to do it. Do it now!

As for the theme, this one is outdated and mono-black, thus ugly (idc if you see me as a racist or not, it's still ugly :] ). I am willing to help TBY pick a theme and then i can design all the graphics (icons and stuff) needed. The banner can stay, it is pretteh.

We also need more events on this forum. Posting sprees got certain people banned, so yea. Ideas? Tournaments are kind of forgotten here, even though this site covers all of the most popular Nintendo WiFi games. I can organize a Pokemon test tournament, just to see how many people actually play the game (competitively, not in a gay ingame way, with Blast Burn Fly Charizards).

MMM10

Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:21 am

MMM10
Balrog
Balrog
we could have that SSBB tournement again?

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrMoneyMan10?feature=mhee
Skochko

Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:31 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Oh, you mean the one we never finished? Sure Neutral

zmanrwks

Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:43 am

zmanrwks
The black is bothersome, but it shouldn't be too light either, or else eyes will hurt.

Pikmintendo

Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:46 am

Pikmintendo
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
i, personally like the current theme of the forum. i dont see any reason to change it.

https://www.youtube.com/user/pikmintendo
Crankeh

Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:07 am

Crankeh
Ice Kirby
Ice Kirby
We need a different bg color for sure, as we are not all racists

Skochko

Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:30 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
It is not bad, it is just old. This forum needs to freshen up. Imagine if you wore your favorite shirt every day just because it is good...?

So um, i hope TBY will actually reply here so i can hear his opinion (It doesn't matter though, because i will persuade him to do what i want anyways). lol jk

Also what's with all these Pokemon sprites in your signatures??? It is kind of hard to read previous posts with all that stuff dancing around... =|

zmanrwks

Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:54 am

zmanrwks
animated B/W sprites. If it bothers you too much, I wouldn't mind getting rid of a few.

Skochko

Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:11 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
I know what they are. And i asked how come everyone is suddenly having them in their signatures?

Pikmintendo

Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:14 am

Pikmintendo
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Skochko wrote:I know what they are. And i asked how come everyone is suddenly having them in their signatures?
umm.. cuz they're epic win?

Skochko

Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:17 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Um..... It's Pokemon.....

Pikmintendo

Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:27 am

Pikmintendo
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Skochko wrote:Um..... It's Pokemon.....
your point is.....?
Pokemon are win (ok SOME are) like lucario and gallade, for example.

roshipower

Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:37 pm

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
^WRONG,those arent epic,only epic one if magikarp

https://www.youtube.com/roshipower
TheBlueYoshi

Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:55 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
Skochko wrote:It should be extended to at least 15, because people post in them only, so this may as well raise the post count =)
Since i cant bother to do it myself, i order TBY to do it. Do it now!

As for the theme, this one is outdated and mono-black, thus ugly (idc if you see me as a racist or not, it's still ugly :] ). I am willing to help TBY pick a theme and then i can design all the graphics (icons and stuff) needed. The banner can stay, it is pretteh.

We also need more events on this forum. Posting sprees got certain people banned, so yea. Ideas? Tournaments are kind of forgotten here, even though this site covers all of the most popular Nintendo WiFi games. I can organize a Pokemon test tournament, just to see how many people actually play the game (competitively, not in a gay ingame way, with Blast Burn Fly Charizards).

Extended to 15 what? You make no sense. Plus our forum never hosted a tourney, ever. It was MK that hosted a SSBB tourney but you were to damn faggot-like to actually complete it fatfuck.

If you can find a good theme, and not fuck the forum up, then go ahead, I'll help as always, just don't be like "HURRRR, i don't know what to do, shit"

Posting spree only got Linko banned because he didn't read the damn rules. UseBetrArgumentNextTime faggot. Plus, nobody is going to play on Shoddy.

Also, get the fuck on the forum, you are never on.

Skochko

Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:58 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
1. I am making sense, but you just don't understand. Extend it so it shows the latest 15 threads rolling, instead of 10. You can modify that in the widgets panel>latest topics.

2. I am not asking you to let ME change the theme. I am asking YOU to change the theme, and i can help you with choosing. Also i said i am willing to do any graphic work needed to freshen up the forum.

3. Posting sprees are only one event whatsoever, and i don't recall many even bothering to post the last time. I asked for some ideas, not to bash mine.

4. I will, as of Thursday i am on a mini break and that's when i'll start getting involved in the forum moar. I may be a proper admin :]

Pikmintendo

Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:31 am

Pikmintendo
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Skochko wrote:1. I am making sense, but you just don't understand. Extend it so it shows the latest 15 threads rolling, instead of 10. You can modify that in the widgets panel>latest topics.

2. I am not asking you to let ME change the theme. I am asking YOU to change the theme, and i can help you with choosing. Also i said i am willing to do any graphic work needed to freshen up the forum.

3. Posting sprees are only one event whatsoever, and i don't recall many even bothering to post the last time. I asked for some ideas, not to bash mine.

4. I will, as of Thursday i am on a mini break and that's when i'll start getting involved in the forum moar. I may be a proper admin :]
well if you want these changes so bad, get off your lazy ass and do it yourself

Skochko

Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:02 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Did i get a proper confirmation from TBY? No.

So shut up. I am not dictating here, i am just helping.

TheBlueYoshi

Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:17 am

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
Skochko wrote:Did i get a proper confirmation from TBY? No.

So shut up. I am not dictating here, i am just helping.

I said yes Fatfuck.

Skochko

Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:49 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
K, i will do the Latest Topics thingy, but you have to do the theme. K?

Kaz

Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:11 pm

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
The Latest Topic thing was a smart thing, encourages you to post more Wink

TheBlueYoshi

Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:14 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
Skochko wrote:K, i will do the Latest Topics thingy, but you have to do the theme. K?

No. We both do them.

Skochko

Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:43 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Well i already setup the Latest Topics. It was set to nine, but i changed it to fifteen.

And yes, sorry, we can change the theme when we see each other. I am on a mini holiday so i have more time now. We should do it as soon as possible, since i kind of need a general idea of the theme, so i can make the icons in time.

Kaz

Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:26 pm

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
Pikmintendo wrote:
Skochko wrote:I know what they are. And i asked how come everyone is suddenly having them in their signatures?
umm.. cuz they're epic win?

ZMAN STARTED IT *points at Zman* I was second to do it i think, if not Hydro was second. albino

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum