You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skochko

Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:26 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Okay wtf did just happen here :/
You (roshi and gummy) basically revived a shitload of DEAD topics just to say "/locked *reason*". By doing that, you flooded the latest topics and raised your post count by failing at your jobs :/

Do not do that anymore, it is pointless. Unless someone revives the thread, you shouldn't lock it. OR if you cannot help yourself, lock it without saying /locked...

Thank you.

MarioandLuigiRule

Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:46 am

MarioandLuigiRule
Kid Roy
Kid Roy
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MODS ARE FAILING. I look up to you guys, come on, do stuff right. kthnx.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:47 am

Anonymous
Fail. This kind of stuff seems really familiar. >Very Happy

BTW, you might as well just lock ALL the topics in the forum because the majority of them become dead as more topics are posted.

TheBlueYoshi

Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:56 am

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
Skochko wrote:Okay wtf did just happen here :/
You (roshi and gummy) basically revived a shitload of DEAD topics just to say "/locked *reason*". By doing that, you flooded the latest topics and raised your post count by failing at your jobs :/

Do not do that anymore, it is pointless. Unless someone revives the thread, you shouldn't lock it. OR if you cannot help yourself, lock it without saying /locked...

Thank you.

I did look at that, and I was like "Hmmmm, nobody really revived an old topic." Guys, don't lock old topics unless someone necroposts. Otherwise, post count is everythign. looooooool.

Crankeh

Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:55 am

Crankeh
Ice Kirby
Ice Kirby
I lol'd. I laughed my ass off reading that post.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:23 am

Anonymous
Let's lock rape. _______________^

5gSkyYoshi

Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:27 pm

5gSkyYoshi
Administrator
Administrator
Skochko wrote:Okay wtf did just happen here :/

Thank you.
LOL, Ok ok. Failing at the job sounds more like an opinion of yours rather than a fact. I've locked like, what, one or 2 topics in the past week? However, I only lock old threads when they already exist in the latest topics. So you saying that we revived them just to add up post count, is an invalid reason to say I'm failing at the job. I'm following TBY's example, as he does that when he locks a thread, iirc. People pretty much need to know a reason as why it's locked. Otherwise, people will just go, "Can you unlock -insert thread here-?) or something like that. So, yeah... think VERY carefully before evaluating negatively...

MarioandLuigiRule wrote:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MODS ARE FAILING. I look up to you guys, come on, do stuff right. kthnx.
I already am... Just haters gunna hate is all... Razz

Skochko

Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:49 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Gummy wrote:People pretty much need to know a reason as why it's locked. Otherwise, people will just go, "Can you unlock -insert thread here-?) or something like that. So, yeah... think VERY carefully before evaluating negatively...

No they don't. It's a fucking welcome thread. Who would want to welcome someone who joined before them?

Noob.

Crankeh

Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:28 am

Crankeh
Ice Kirby
Ice Kirby
lul on the quote Gummy wrote: lolololol

5gSkyYoshi

Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:25 pm

5gSkyYoshi
Administrator
Administrator
Skochlax wrote:
Sparky wrote:People pretty much need to know a reason as why it's locked. Otherwise, people will just go, "Can you unlock -insert thread here-?) or something like that. So, yeah... think VERY carefully before evaluating negatively...

No they don't. It's a fucking welcome thread. Who would want to welcome someone who joined before them?

Noob.
I was saying why they should be locked even if they weren't welcome threads and only if they existed in the "Latest Topics" section. It would seem pretty odd to just find a topic locked for no reason. Hell, even the other mods and TBY would question me about why I locked it. You're just talking about the welcome threads. Your quote is much too irrelevant...

Newfag. Razz

Skochko

Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:01 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
As Tby said, post count is everything Smile

5gSkyYoshi

Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:03 pm

5gSkyYoshi
Administrator
Administrator
That proves you ran out of things to say.

/locked There's nothing more to say here. It's pointless to keep this topic open longer.
See what I did there? Razz
P.S. This topic was STILL in the "Latest Topics" section... Razz

Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:01 am

Anonymous
5gSkyYoshi wrote:
Skochlax wrote:
Sparky wrote:People pretty much need to know a reason as why it's locked. Otherwise, people will just go, "Can you unlock -insert thread here-?) or something like that. So, yeah... think VERY carefully before evaluating negatively...

Noob.
I was saying why they should be locked even if they weren't welcome threads and only if they existed in the "Latest Topics" section. It would seem pretty odd to just find a topic locked for no reason. Hell, even the other mods and TBY would question me about why I locked it. You're just talking about the welcome threads. Your quote is much too irrelevant...

Newfag. Razz

First of all /unlocked.
Second, newfag is irrevelant, and honestly I didn't see any "newfaggotry" in there.
Third, his quote is relevant to what you did, locking old welcome threads for no reason. Locking something for your personal benefit (trying to hide that your wrong) shouldn't be done. Although TBY see's it as "IDC" Skochko has a main point. Although I see this as should be locked, you shouldn't go back to OLD topics and lock them. TBY only said that you should lock topics where people necroposted or things gone out of hand. You locked a topic for no reason, and so you did something for no reason that wasn't necessarily beneficial to the forum but for a personal gain.

I have asked TBY if i could unlock this thread and he said go ahead, seeing as he doesn't care when he's doing homework, I've also asked him about me getting any warnings for rule breakings for THIS thread, and he said I shouldn't be getting any unless I disrespect intensely and/or spam, which I haven't.

Kaz

Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:36 am

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
I still don't see why old threads should be locked. Others may have a question, or wanted to add-on an answer.

5gSkyYoshi

Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:55 am

5gSkyYoshi
Administrator
Administrator
KingDrybones wrote:
5gSkyYoshi wrote:
Skochlax wrote:

Noob.

Newfag. Razz

First of all /unlocked.
Second, newfag is irrevelant, and honestly I didn't see any "newfaggotry" in there.
Third, his quote is relevant to what you did, locking old welcome threads for no reason. Locking something for your personal benefit (trying to hide that your wrong) shouldn't be done. Although TBY see's it as "IDC" Skochko has a main point. Although I see this as should be locked, you shouldn't go back to OLD topics and lock them. TBY only said that you should lock topics where people necroposted or things gone out of hand. You locked a topic for no reason, and so you did something for no reason that wasn't necessarily beneficial to the forum but for a personal gain.

I have asked TBY if i could unlock this thread and he said go ahead, seeing as he doesn't care when he's doing homework, I've also asked him about me getting any warnings for rule breakings for THIS thread, and he said I shouldn't be getting any unless I disrespect intensely and/or spam, which I haven't.
LOL, I didn't lock it for my personal gain, I just thought the topic was over with. Anyways, this topic was addressed to the mods , so I really don't know why you tried to interfere. Like I said, there isn't anything to say in the matter anymore. There's nothing to add. This topic wasn't in the Latest Topics and was locked. Sounds like someone's holding a grudge over the warnings I had to give out...

btw
TheBlueYoshi wrote:This is honestly another filler topic.

/locked.

Skochko

Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:04 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
It's not even locked... Gummeysecks, i just pointed out something, and others seem to agree with me.
I'm not saying you shouldn't lock ANY threads. I said you shouldn't lock OLD threads that haven't been active in months. You pretty much necroposted to stop necroposting.
There is no need to lock something dead, then go like "OMG I NEED TO NOTIFY EVERYONE I LOCKED THIS THREAD COZ IM SO AWSUM AND I HAS POWER! /locked"

Just lock the damn thing and continue with your life...
And dont lock this thread, coz i made it, thus too sexi.

Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:10 pm

Anonymous
5gSkyYoshi wrote:
KingDrybones wrote:
5gSkyYoshi wrote:
Skochlax wrote:

Noob.

Newfag. Razz

First of all /unlocked.

LOL, I didn't lock it for my personal gain, I just thought the topic was over with. Anyways, this topic was addressed to the mods , so I really don't know why you tried to interfere. Like I said, there isn't anything to say in the matter anymore. There's nothing to add. This topic wasn't in the Latest Topics and was locked. Sounds like someone's holding a grudge over the warnings I had to give out...

btw

/locked.

Well, you could of at least let him reply instead of locking it as soon as you could. Warning? What warning? My bro just told me I was given a warning, he didn't say who, but it's obvious you did. To be honest, I don't even know which topic I got the warning in. The fact that you say I hold a grudge makes you a hypocrite. When we had that argument, you called me spoiled for "having a clusterfuck of things". If you didn't have a grudge OVER ME, than you would have also admit that TBY is also is spoiled because he has the same amount of "things" as I do. Don't say what I said is irrelevant as well. You're bringing up crap that makes no sense what so ever. I'm sorry but I agree with Skochko. Razz

Plus, If it was meant for mods, than how come MALR and Cranky posted? When MALR said you failed "lolololol" you replied as if he didn't say anything bad. But when I replied, you posted a huge wall of text. Yep, I am definitely the one with the grudge.

5gSkyYoshi

Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:19 pm

5gSkyYoshi
Administrator
Administrator
KingDrybones wrote:
5gSkyYoshi wrote:
KingDrybones wrote:
5gSkyYoshi wrote:
Skochlax wrote:

Noob.

Newfag. Razz

First of all /unlocked.

btw

/locked.

Well, you could of at least let him reply instead of locking it as soon as you could. Warning? What warning? My bro just told me I was given a warning, he didn't say who, but it's obvious you did. To be honest, I don't even know which topic I got the warning in. The fact that you say I hold a grudge makes you a hypocrite. When we had that argument, you called me spoiled for "having a clusterfuck of things". If you didn't have a grudge OVER ME, than you would have also admit that TBY is also is spoiled because he has the same amount of "things" as I do. Don't say what I said is irrelevant as well. You're bringing up crap that makes no sense what so ever. I'm sorry but I agree with Skochko. Razz

Plus, If it was meant for mods, than how come MALR and Cranky posted? When MALR said you failed "lolololol" you replied as if he didn't say anything bad. But when I replied, you posted a huge wall of text. Yep, I am definitely the one with the grudge.
You're the hypocrite here. I see you've posted 2 walls of text already in this same topic when you weren't even involved in the first place. The warnings I gave you were in another topic and your unnessessary unlocking of this topic took place a few minutes after that. That argument is irrelevent to this topic at the very moment. I knew MALR didn't mean it like that. You, however, came out of the blue, just to try to prove me wrong using all the effort you could as well as bashing me. Seems like I'm not the one holding the grudge here now, am i? Razz Think VERY carefully before posting, as I KNOW I have more valid points here than you do...

Skochko

Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:25 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
The point is I own, you dont. Kthx.
This thread will remain locked and if anyone unlocks it, he will get a warning.

This thread was a notification, not something to discuss about.

TheBlueYoshi

Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:07 am

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
I unlocked it bitch. What now? luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul

"This thread was a notification, not something to discuss about." Could have said that first before you started an argument Razz

Last edited by TheBlueYoshi on Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:36 am

Anonymous
5gSkyYoshi wrote:You're the hypocrite here. I see you've posted 2 walls of text already in this same topic when you weren't even involved in the first place. The warnings I gave you were in another topic and your unnessessary unlocking of this topic took place a few minutes after that. That argument is irrelevent to this topic at the very moment. I knew MALR didn't mean it like that. You, however, came out of the blue, just to try to prove me wrong using all the effort you could as well as bashing me. Seems like I'm not the one holding the grudge here now, am i? Razz Think VERY carefully before posting, as I KNOW I have more valid points here than you do...

You've posted about 4 to prove something that you are guilty for. You've locked the topics a few times to hide your guilt. I'm just here to show that. Plus, I'm not here to "revenge" on the warnings you gave me, TBY is my bro, he can just cancel those if he really wanted to. If MALR and Cranky got to post, and they aren't "part" of this argument, then everybody can post. You're saying I can't post because I'm aiding Skochko on his side? That's honestly pathetic. Plus, I'm not bashing you at all, you claim I used a bunch of effort, but that's you claiming, assuming. Like Deathfox said, Assumptions don't get you anywhere. You have been assuming the entire time, you haven't had any factual evidence either. I, on the other hand, am not assuming nor do I need any factual evidence for my side of the argument because I haven't done anything really that requires factual evidence. All I'm saying is that you basically necroposted to lock something, if I could, I would have gave you two warnings already just like you did with me, but it would be pointless, now wouldn't it? Before taking what I say and using it against me, try to think of something else that could actually help your side. Everybody sees you and Roshi as guilty, but we see you guiltier because you tried hiding it rather than admitting to what you did. You have no more "valid" points because you just basically assumed the entire time, and once again, assumptions don't get you anywhere. I've already said that I didn't know about the warnings I gotten, but you assumed I was lying, which I wasn't (ask TBY), and so it just shows that most assumptions are empty.

TheBlueYoshi

Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:26 am

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
Honestly this has gone out of hand.

/locked.

Anybody who posts or unlocks will get BANNED.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum