The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

zmanrwks

Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:35 pm

zmanrwks
Talk about the black and white mascots here! Our most racist poke's ever Very Happy

5gSkyYoshi

Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:36 pm

5gSkyYoshi
Administrator
Administrator
Zekrom looks better, with its drill tail.Reshiram has a drill tail too, only it's faced backwards...

TheBlueYoshi

Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:36 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
zmanrwks wrote:Talk about the black and white mascots here! Our most racist poke's ever Very Happy
I think Zekrom is the only pokemon with Z as it's first letter than Zubat. loooooooool.

5gSkyYoshi

Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:37 pm

5gSkyYoshi
Administrator
Administrator
There's Zapdos as well...

TheBlueYoshi

Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:38 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
5gSkyYoshi wrote:There's Zapdos as well...
Oh dayum. lol

@ your previous comment 5gum, Reshiram would look better if it weren't for it's bush in front.

zmanrwks

Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:39 pm

zmanrwks
lol true. I like how the legends second type actually matters unlike Dialga and Palkia...

TheBlueYoshi

Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:46 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
zmanrwks wrote:lol true. I like how the legends second type actually matters unlike Dialga and Palkia...

They both look pretty epic. I hope Zekrom is a special attacker though, even though it doesn't matter since they're going to be ubers anyways. I highly doubt it though seeing how Zekrom is bulkier and doesn't look as mystical as Reshiram does.

5gSkyYoshi

Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:47 pm

5gSkyYoshi
Administrator
Administrator
Zekrom is the Electric one.He's the one I'm getting, so I'm surprised none of you saw that coming Razz

zmanrwks

Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:49 pm

zmanrwks
I could imagine Zekrom using some new move that involves Lightning Storms, and Reshiram using like a Fire Vortex thing. And maybe... I think Reshiram will be faster cuz of his mysticality, and Zekrom more defensive.

TheBlueYoshi

Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:49 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
5gSkyYoshi wrote:Zekrom is the Electric one.He's the one I'm getting, so I'm surprised none of you saw that coming Razz
lol, not surprised at all goomi. I think everybody would be getting White Version due to Zekrom. I just hope the towns and stuff don't look like crap (town comparisons and such)

5gSkyYoshi

Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:50 pm

5gSkyYoshi
Administrator
Administrator
They are supposedly gonna be pure 3d towns and such...

TheBlueYoshi

Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:53 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
5gSkyYoshi wrote:They are supposedly gonna be pure 3d towns and such...

I know that, but like I seen pictures of this old and crappy, foresty town that just pisses me off. I want snow villages, ghost towns, I'm surprised Nintendo hasn't made a ghost town. A town completely dark with no light whatsoever with a cave haunted with Ghost pokemon.

zmanrwks

Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:55 pm

zmanrwks
there is a really old town like a ghost town. it has a railroad that hasnt been used in 100 years serebii said.

5gSkyYoshi

Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:56 pm

5gSkyYoshi
Administrator
Administrator
I'd actually like to see a ghost town.One that's even more mysterious and creepy than Lavendar Town ever was...

zmanrwks

Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:58 pm

zmanrwks
Lavender town was just.... meh. Not even a ghost gym.

TheBlueYoshi

Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:04 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
To tell you the truth, Lavender town gave me about as much chills as UP's movie opening.

5gSkyYoshi

Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:04 pm

5gSkyYoshi
Administrator
Administrator
That's why I referred to it.It was supposed to be a creepy town, but it failed...HARD...

zmanrwks

Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:07 pm

zmanrwks
Although it was mean that in HG/SS, they made a house for the dead a radio tower -_-

5gSkyYoshi

Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:09 pm

5gSkyYoshi
Administrator
Administrator
zmanrwks wrote:Although it was mean that in HG/SS, they made a house for the dead a radio tower -_-
Hmph...how rude of them...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum