The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

hellfiredragon9

Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:34 pm

hellfiredragon9
Deku Scrub
Deku Scrub
As promised in the first thread Part 2 is a Summer 2012 preview. This will feature... EVERY SHOW FROM SUMMER 2012! .... Here we go....

Summer 2012 Preview:

Kingdom
: Based on Warring States (China sometime around 300BCE) and a story about a couple of war orphans... or something. Personally, I can't stand these types of shows so I haven't paid it any attention.

Pokemon Best Wishes Season 2: It's Pokemon. Nothing more.

Muv-Luv Alternative - Total Eclipse: I've never been a fan of Muv-Luv so I'm not too sure what it's about. Trying to write a synopsis would be pointless, it's too confusing. It's based on an H game if that helps anyone.

Chouyaku Hyakunin Isshu - Uta Koi: Short love stories animated. Very confusing without a VERY deep knowledge of Japanese literature.

YuruYuri! Season 2: More comical and sometimes Yuri antics from the entertainment club. Hilarious as always.

Dakara Boku Wa, H ga Dekinai: I mentioned in the other thread that Highschool DxD could be the most perverted show of the year... this one is the other candidate (ironic because it is by the same studio AND has an almost identical voicecast). Follows a peverted highschool boy who one days runs into a girl outside drenched in the rain. Said girl is a shinigami (Grim Reaper) searching for a powerful soul to make a contract with and gain status in the underworld. To do so, she makes one with the protag to maintain her energy in the human world. Said energy is supplied through.... the protags peverted thoughts and actions..... Yeah..... Will be as funny just like DxD, and probably just as peverted.

Koi to Senkyou to Chocolate: Based on an H game (which you will see... ALOT this season) about a guy who is a member of his school's "Food club". When the club's existance is threatened, he runs for student council president to save it. Should be funny, predictable harem fare.

Sword Arts Online: I will be watching this closely. Follows a computer programmer who enters an online game called.... Sword Arts Online. The game is a virtual reality MMORPG that can only be left by clearing the game. But in this game, death in the game means death in real life. The novels are awesome, so I have high hopes for the anime, should be really good.

Moyashiromon Returns: This is... weird. It's about a guy who can see and converse with micro-organisms. Didn't watch the first one... not watching this one.

Natsuyuki Rendezvous: Weird shoujo romance about a guy with a crush who's apartment is haunted by her first love.... I think. Not watching it either....

Dog Days Season 2: CUTE!!!! It's about war... kinda. War is more like.... Most Extreme Eliminiation Challenge with Cat girls and Dog girls. I can't make this up.... The hero gets summoned from Earth to help defend the kingdom of Biscotti (and yes EVERYTHING is named after food or colours in this anime). The main thing about this show though is that is is BLOODY ADORABLE!! As such, I will watch.

Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon II: Another sequel, this one to a show I still need to watch from a few seasons ago. It seems interesting, but I don't know right now. Art is awesome though.

Oda Nobuna no Yabou: Japan... QUIT GENDERFLIPPING YOUR HISTORICAL FIGURES!!! Another genderflipped Sengoku Era anime about a guy who travels back to the past (obviously) to find the entire era genderflipped... Japan really needs to stop doing that...

Binbougami Ga!: About a girl who steals all the happyness energy around her, drawing the ire of the poverty god, who is out to restore the order of the world... I can't make that up... It's based on a gag manga, so it will be funny as hell.

Hakuouki Reimei-Roku: Otome game prequel following the Shinsengumi (famous Japanese Samurai clan). Won't watch

Kokoro Connect: Hilarity ensues when the members of the Culture Club start switching bodies with one another! Will be hilarious and as such, I will watch.

Campione!: About a highschool guy who kills a god, becoming the 7th "King" of the world. As a king, he gets in fight with.... everyone. Other kings and wild Gods challenge the poor pacifist protag constantly. The novels are hilarious and awesome at the same time so this should be good. Kind of an Index feel, but without the epicness of Mikoto (though Erica comes close) or Touma.

Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru!: About a guy who has to find a wife by the end of highschool to become the successor to his families corporation. Only problem.... among the girls who surround him is the little sister he's never met. It's a harem comedy, as such, it will be funny, and hopefully not creepy.

Tari Tari: About a group of students who have various problems who form a choir... I think. I got bored by episode 1 so we'll see if I continue to watch it.

Ebitan - Kouritsu Ebisugawa Koukou Tenmon-bu: If someone will pick this up, I will watch. About a guy who accidently joins a club for Fujoshi (yaoi fangirls). Hilarity ensues.

Hagare Yuusha no Estetica: About a guy who kills a demon king in another world (kinda like an RPG hero). He then brings said demon king's daughter to his world and attends a special school for people who returned from these "Other worlds" with superpowers. It's an ecchi comedy, likely a harem, and as such, will be funny.

Rinne no Lagrange Season 2: 2nd season of the friendship Mecha anime. Season 1 was good, so I'll watch season 2.

Joshiraku: About the random conversations of female performers backstage... Yeah. Should be bloody hilarious, but that's about it.

La Storia della Arcana Famiglia: Good god... ANOTHER OTOME GAME based anime... About a family of special ability users based on tarot arcana who fight for the right to marry the only girl (who, of course, represents the Lovers arcana...). Might be interesting, but Otome games are meant for girls for a reason...

Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita: Weird story about a girl who works as a mediator between fairies and humans. Looks like a bad attempt at trying to be Studio Ghibli, which made the first episode boring as hell.

Chitose Get You!: Lolicon love story following an elementary girl trying to woo a businessman... Yeah. This is fail.

Aruvu Rezuru - Kikai Jikake no Yousei-tachi: It sounds interesting, but I know almost nothing about it. It was announced VERY late for a summer anime, so we'll see.

That's.... finally it. A few interesting shows, a lot of crap, and a few I don't know what to make of. Of continuing shows, only ones worth watching are Accel World and AKB0048 (so far as I can tell).

Kaz

Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:12 am

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
Did you really see all these animes? Jebus, I understand your absence.

Smash

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:42 am

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
I've seen about half of these and I have very little to say about them. Your opinions are equal with mine......mostly

Skochko

Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:24 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Welcome back :3
Some of these sound incredibly boring. Can't see the potential humour. Pokemon still exists?

SRB1996

Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:16 am

SRB1996
Kid Roy
Kid Roy
DOGS DAYS SEASON 2?!?! WHY DIDN'T I HEAR THIS?! YES IT IS CUTE AS FUCK
>FUCK
Anything on Morestsu Pirates?

hellfiredragon9

Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:14 pm

hellfiredragon9
Deku Scrub
Deku Scrub
Morestu Pirates is getting an ova I think in October with the next volume of the novels, but nothing beyond that (probably a year or 2 for a 2nd season)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum