The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CartoonLink

Wed May 30, 2012 3:45 pm

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
I won't really spoil the plot for you, but it starts out as Vito was sent to war, and some time later he gets injured and is sent home on a break.I won't really spoil the plot for you, but it starts out as Vito was sent to war, and some time later he gets injured and is sent home on a break.I won't really spoil the plot for you, but it starts out as Vito was sent to war, and some time later he gets injured and is sent home on a break.I won't really spoil the plot for you, but it starts out as Vito was sent to war, and some time later he gets injured and is sent home on a break.I won't really spoil the plot for you, but it starts out as Vito was sent to war, and some time later he gets injured and is sent home on a break.I won't really spoil the plot for you, but it starts out as Vito was sent to war, and some time later he gets injured and is sent home on a break.His life long bestfriend Joe happens to know a few guys which gets him out of the army fully, and happens to have Mafia connections. Vito is interested, and joins the Mafia.His life long bestfriend Joe happens to know a few guys which gets him out of the army fully, and happens to have Mafia connections. Vito is interested, and joins the Mafia.His life long bestfriend Joe happens to know a few guys which gets him out of the army fully, and happens to have Mafia connections. Vito is interested, and joins the Mafia.His life long bestfriend Joe happens to know a few guys which gets him out of the army fully, and happens to have Mafia connections. Vito is interested, and joins the Mafia. It's straight forward from there but with plenty of twists, and unexpected things to happen, but he turns out wondering was this the life he expected at the end? It's straight forward from there but with plenty of twists, and unexpected things to happen, but he turns out wondering was this the life he expected at the end? It's straight forward from there but with plenty of twists, and unexpected things to happen, but he turns out wondering was this the life he expected at the end? It's straight forward from there but with plenty of twists, and unexpected things to happen, but he turns out wondering was this the life he expected at the end? It's straight forward from there but with plenty of twists, and unexpected things to happen, but he turns out wondering was this the life he expected at the end?

It basically plays like Grand Theft Auto, but I had more fun with this. It's a first person shooter with stealth missions, and tons of car driving. Driving the cars is fun, although changing gears can get annoying sometimes. Shooting is the main aspect, it's fun and it works, but the aiming can be really difficult at times in a tight situation and because there is no centre pointer for the aiming. It basically plays like Grand Theft Auto, but I had more fun with this. It's a first person shooter with stealth missions, and tons of car driving. Driving the cars is fun, although changing gears can get annoying sometimes. Shooting is the main aspect, it's fun and it works, but the aiming can be really difficult at times in a tight situation and because there is no centre pointer for the aiming. It basically plays like Grand Theft Auto, but I had more fun with this. It's a first person shooter with stealth missions, and tons of car driving. Driving the cars is fun, although changing gears can get annoying sometimes. Shooting is the main aspect, it's fun and it works, but the aiming can be really difficult at times in a tight situation and because there is no centre pointer for the aiming. The cops actually do their job in this game unlike GTA, and if they see you speeding or doing anything wrong, you better start running. It's also a reasonably challenging game, but some parts can be pretty hard especially in police pursuit.The cops actually do their job in this game unlike GTA, and if they see you speeding or doing anything wrong, you better start running. It's also a reasonably challenging game, but some parts can be pretty hard especially in police pursuit.The cops actually do their job in this game unlike GTA, and if they see you speeding or doing anything wrong, you better start running. It's also a reasonably challenging game, but some parts can be pretty hard especially in police pursuit.The cops actually do their job in this game unlike GTA, and if they see you speeding or doing anything wrong, you better start running. It's also a reasonably challenging game, but some parts can be pretty hard especially in police pursuit.

This game looks great. It may not be the best looking game, but for 2010 it is pretty nice. This game looks great. It may not be the best looking game, but for 2010 it is pretty nice. This game looks great. It may not be the best looking game, but for 2010 it is pretty nice. This game looks great. It may not be the best looking game, but for 2010 it is pretty nice. This game looks great. It may not be the best looking game, but for 2010 it is pretty nice. This game looks great. It may not be the best looking game, but for 2010 it is pretty nice. This game looks great. It may not be the best looking game, but for 2010 it is pretty nice. This game looks great. It may not be the best looking game, but for 2010 it is pretty nice. This game looks great. It may not be the best looking game, but for 2010 it is pretty nice. It looks kind of like LA Noire you could say, but more like GTA, which isn't a bad thing at all. It looks kind of like LA Noire you could say, but more like GTA, which isn't a bad thing at all. It looks kind of like LA Noire you could say, but more like GTA, which isn't a bad thing at all. It looks kind of like LA Noire you could say, but more like GTA, which isn't a bad thing at all. It looks kind of like LA Noire you could say, but more like GTA, which isn't a bad thing at all. It looks kind of like LA Noire you could say, but more like GTA, which isn't a bad thing at all. It looks kind of like LA Noire you could say, but more like GTA, which isn't a bad thing at all. It looks kind of like LA Noire you could say, but more like GTA, which isn't a bad thing at all.

The soundtrack has several cool themes. The credits them is awesome, and listening to the music from the good ol' days is a blast especially when driving a car. Rum and Coca Cola's gotta be one of the best in the game. The soundtrack has several cool themes. The credits them is awesome, and listening to the music from the good ol' days is a blast especially when driving a car. Rum and Coca Cola's gotta be one of the best in the game. The soundtrack has several cool themes. The credits them is awesome, and listening to the music from the good ol' days is a blast especially when driving a car. Rum and Coca Cola's gotta be one of the best in the game. The soundtrack has several cool themes. The credits them is awesome, and listening to the music from the good ol' days is a blast especially when driving a car. Rum and Coca Cola's gotta be one of the best in the game. The soundtrack has several cool themes. The credits them is awesome, and listening to the music from the good ol' days is a blast especially when driving a car. Rum and Coca Cola's gotta be one of the best in the game. The soundtrack has several cool themes. The credits them is awesome, and listening to the music from the good ol' days is a blast especially when driving a car. Rum and Coca Cola's gotta be one of the best in the game. It really sets the mood that you'd get in the 1940s-1950s. It really sets the mood that you'd get in the 1940s-1950s. It really sets the mood that you'd get in the 1940s-1950s. It really sets the mood that you'd get in the 1940s-1950s. It really sets the mood that you'd get in the 1940s-1950s. It really sets the mood that you'd get in the 1940s-1950s. It really sets the mood that you'd get in the 1940s-1950s. It really sets the mood that you'd get in the 1940s-1950s. It really sets the mood that you'd get in the 1940s-1950s. It really sets the mood that you'd get in the 1940s-1950s.

Um, I'm not honestly too sure about the amount of playtime within the game. I beat the game and it took me around twelve hours, but I collected only three of the magazines, didn't get all the artwork, and didn't collect any wanted posted so perhaps plenty more hours are available with the extra content.Um, I'm not honestly too sure about the amount of playtime within the game. I beat the game and it took me around twelve hours, but I collected only three of the magazines, didn't get all the artwork, and didn't collect any wanted posted so perhaps plenty more hours are available with the extra content.Um, I'm not honestly too sure about the amount of playtime within the game. I beat the game and it took me around twelve hours, but I collected only three of the magazines, didn't get all the artwork, and didn't collect any wanted posted so perhaps plenty more hours are available with the extra content.Um, I'm not honestly too sure about the amount of playtime within the game. I beat the game and it took me around twelve hours, but I collected only three of the magazines, didn't get all the artwork, and didn't collect any wanted posted so perhaps plenty more hours are available with the extra content.Um, I'm not honestly too sure about the amount of playtime within the game. I beat the game and it took me around twelve hours, but I collected only three of the magazines, didn't get all the artwork, and didn't collect any wanted posted so perhaps plenty more hours are available with the extra content.Um, I'm not honestly too sure about the amount of playtime within the game. I beat the game and it took me around twelve hours, but I collected only three of the magazines, didn't get all the artwork, and didn't collect any wanted posted so perhaps plenty more hours are available with the extra content.Um, I'm not honestly too sure about the amount of playtime within the game. I beat the game and it took me around twelve hours, but I collected only three of the magazines, didn't get all the artwork, and didn't collect any wanted posted so perhaps plenty more hours are available with the extra content.

I think this is a game I can sit down and replay any day. I had a blast from start to finish. The replay value is very high if you have the proper taste for the genre.I think this is a game I can sit down and replay any day. I had a blast from start to finish. The replay value is very high if you have the proper taste for the genre.I think this is a game I can sit down and replay any day. I had a blast from start to finish. The replay value is very high if you have the proper taste for the genre.I think this is a game I can sit down and replay any day. I had a blast from start to finish. The replay value is very high if you have the proper taste for the genre.I think this is a game I can sit down and replay any day. I had a blast from start to finish. The replay value is very high if you have the proper taste for the genre.I think this is a game I can sit down and replay any day. I had a blast from start to finish. The replay value is very high if you have the proper taste for the genre.

Overall, this was a fantastic experience. Although it isn't perfect...Overall, this was a fantastic experience. Although it isn't perfect...Overall, this was a fantastic experience. Although it isn't perfect...Overall, this was a fantastic experience. Although it isn't perfect...Overall, this was a fantastic experience. Although it isn't perfect...Overall, this was a fantastic experience. Although it isn't perfect...Overall, this was a fantastic experience. Although it isn't perfect...Overall, this was a fantastic experience. Although it isn't perfect... There are several instances where you will encounter glitches and bad AI but it's still a fantastic game. This is the most fun I've had with my PS3, and I'd recommend picking this one up if you already haven't, and it's much better than GTA IV too!There are several instances where you will encounter glitches and bad AI but it's still a fantastic game. This is the most fun I've had with my PS3, and I'd recommend picking this one up if you already haven't, and it's much better than GTA IV too!There are several instances where you will encounter glitches and bad AI but it's still a fantastic game. This is the most fun I've had with my PS3, and I'd recommend picking this one up if you already haven't, and it's much better than GTA IV too!There are several instances where you will encounter glitches and bad AI but it's still a fantastic game. This is the most fun I've had with my PS3, and I'd recommend picking this one up if you already haven't, and it's much better than GTA IV too!There are several instances where you will encounter glitches and bad AI but it's still a fantastic game. This is the most fun I've had with my PS3, and I'd recommend picking this one up if you already haven't, and it's much better than GTA IV too!There are several instances where you will encounter glitches and bad AI but it's still a fantastic game. This is the most fun I've had with my PS3, and I'd recommend picking this one up if you already haven't, and it's much better than GTA IV too!

Pros:
+Good visuals
+Awesome music
+Epic and interesting storyline
+Fun gameplay
Pros:
+Good visuals
+Awesome music
+Fun gameplay
Pros:
+Good visuals
+Awesome music
+Fun gameplay

Cons:
-Bad AI sometimes
-Plenty of noticeable glitches
-Not the longest game
Cons:
-Bad AI sometimes
-Not the longest gameCons:
-Bad AI sometimes
-Bad AI sometimes
-Bad AI sometimes
-Bad AI sometimes
-Bad AI sometimes
-Bad AI sometimes
-Not the longest game

Story: 9.5/10
Gameplay: 9.2/10
Graphics: 9.4/10
Music: 8.5/10
Lifetime: 8.2/10
Replay Value: 9.9/10
Overall: 9.9/10Story: 9.5/10
Overall: 9.9/10

Hydrocannon2727

Thu May 31, 2012 5:04 am

Hydrocannon2727
Zoroark
Zoroark
After the second paragraph, I just stopped. Fuck that shit.

zmanrwks

Thu May 31, 2012 7:50 am

zmanrwks
Good review. Good review. Good review. Good review. Good review. Good review. Good review. Good review. Good review. Good review. Good review. Good review. Good review. Good review. Good review. Good review. Good review. Good review. Good review. Good review. Good review.

CartoonLink

Sun May 24, 2015 1:33 pm

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
LOL WTF WAS THIS

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum