The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

zmanrwks

Wed May 26, 2010 12:56 pm

zmanrwks
Ok, I have been doing some thinking about the new black and white, and have theories:

-The region may take place in the US, maybe NY, since how there is a large city and the region is farther away from the other regions, which aree all based off of regions in Japan.
-The grass starter may be part Poison or Dragon, as it is the grass snake and has a dragon like appearance (however, so does Charizard, so im not 100% sure). the fire may be part Ground, since pigs like mud. Water, im not sure, maybe ice?
-The main legendaries might be focused around Lightness and Darkness, as II gen. were guardians of sea and sky, III was continents and oceans, and IV time and space, plus the names Black and White.

Post replies about what I said or your own theories.

roshipower

Wed May 26, 2010 1:23 pm

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
i think the first one isnt likely since tokyo is a large city too, and i dont think they will stray from that formula,but who knows. i think the grass is just grass,the fire is likely, water i think is just water.

quick fact:charizard is fire/flying because a fire/dragon type would have only a weakness to dragon, but in gen 1,only move was dragon rage which is a set damage move,so no matter what i wouldnt be supereffective.

https://www.youtube.com/roshipower
zmanrwks

Wed May 26, 2010 1:56 pm

zmanrwks
Charizrd would also be weak to Rock and Ground :/

5gSkyYoshi

Wed May 26, 2010 2:00 pm

5gSkyYoshi
Administrator
Administrator
zmanrwks wrote:Charizrd would also be weak to Rock and Ground :/
It is true though...
Besides your theories, I think that my beloved grass starter will be a Grass/Dragon type...

Kaz

Wed May 26, 2010 3:15 pm

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
Nice theories, I have some, but later

zmanrwks

Thu May 27, 2010 8:21 am

zmanrwks
roshipower wrote:i think the first one isnt likely since tokyo is a large city too, and i dont think they will stray from that formula,but who knows. i think the grass is just grass,the fire is likely, water i think is just water.

quick fact:charizard is fire/flying because a fire/dragon type would have only a weakness to dragon, but in gen 1,only move was dragon rage which is a set damage move,so no matter what i wouldnt be supereffective.

Actually, I just found out that it was not Charizard, but Gyrados that didn't get Dragon type, since Water/Dragon pokemon are only weak to Dragon, nothing else.

roshipower

Thu May 27, 2010 10:02 am

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
oh yeah,i think i got confused,lol

Kaz

Thu May 27, 2010 2:31 pm

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
roshipower wrote:oh yeah,i think i got confused,lol

It's true, i was there

zmanrwks

Thu May 27, 2010 11:25 pm

zmanrwks
I have another theory:
-The Water starter might be Water/Fight. (The innocent ones are always the most violent...) I have no idea what made me think this, but it just came to me.

zmanrwks

Sat May 29, 2010 5:22 am

zmanrwks
Some theories about the Legendaries:
-Reshiram might be either Flying/Normal, Flying/Dragon, or Flying/Psychic, maybe even just Flying.
-Zekrom might be Dark/Dragon, Dark/Psychic, or just Dark.

zmanrwks

Sat May 29, 2010 5:44 am

zmanrwks
Legendary Type Comfirmation:
-They are both part Dragon, but is unknown if they have a second type. Im guessing Reshiram is Flying/Drag. and Zekrom Dark/Drag.

zmanrwks

Sat May 29, 2010 5:02 pm

zmanrwks
Yes, I know I have been posting alot on this topic, but I wish to say this:
-Through "Bulbapedia" I learned that Reshiram's name origin has to do with light, whilst Zekrom has to do with dark. This most likely means that they are masters of Light and Dark.
And, on a side note, Reshiram is the legendary for Black and Zekrom for White, the opposite of their body colors, unlike previous games (i.e. Groudon - Ruby, Ho-oh - (Heart)Gold)

zmanrwks

Mon May 31, 2010 2:17 am

zmanrwks
Some info about Zekrom:
-One of the Japanese vioce actors had said on her blog she likes Electric types and thats why she wants to get Zekrom, possibly meaning Zekrom is Drag/Elec. However, that could've been a mistake, but you never know. He doesn't look like it, but Palkia didn't look like Drag/Water.

roshipower

Mon May 31, 2010 12:30 pm

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
too bad both legendaries look whoreable and unoriginal

zmanrwks

Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:06 pm

zmanrwks
I have more theoriez.... again. This time about the starters.

-The fire starter, as you know, is based off of a pig. It might involve into a wild hog pokemon, but this is just a guess. It might have large tusks, like Mamoswine. It will probly be able to use Take Down, Flame Wheel, and Fire Fang.
-The grass starter, since it's a grass snake, could be like a cobra. It might have a large cloak-like thing on it's back, similar to Arbok's. Maybe it will able to use attacks like Poison Fang, if it's a dual Poison type.
-The water starter is just an otter. I have no real theories for it.

5gSkyYoshi

Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:57 pm

5gSkyYoshi
Administrator
Administrator
Good Lord, I really hope that Tsutaja doesn't become a Grass/Poison type as well, there are WAY too much of those already >_>.
As for Mijamaru, I predict it'll be part Ice and will have an evolution that'll make people regret hating it...

zmanrwks

Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:30 am

zmanrwks
A whole crapload of info on Black and White has been revealed:
- Reshiram and Zekrom are not based on Light and Dark, but on the idea of Ying and Yang. Reahiram is also Fire/Dragon and Zekrom is Electric/Dragon.
- http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml - the page has the new pokemon revealed. They are (Jap. Names)
- Chiramii, Chinchilla pokemon, normal type
- Munna, Dream Eater pokemon, psychic
- Gear, Gear pokemon, steel (This pokemon is able to use plus and minus as an ability, which makes me wonder if Plusle and Minun are in the regional dex)
- Mamepato, Baby Pigeon pokemon, normal/flying
- Hihidaruma, Flaming pokemon, fire
- Shimama, Charged pokemon, electric
- Meguroko, Desert Crocodile pokemon, ground/dark

roshipower

Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:26 pm

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
god,WHY DO THEY ALL LOOK SO DUMB!

Linkodude43

Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:57 pm

Linkodude43
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
i hope nintendo doesnt make every pkmn game from now on 3D, I just KNOW it will ruin the feeling of playing it

Theroies:
Grass looks like Grass/Poison to me, because it...... JUST DOES
Water will evolve to Water/ice, since it looks like a penguin
Fire will turn to Fire/Ground, because it already looks as if its part ground

Last edited by linkodude43 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot sumthing)

https://www.youtube.com/user/linkodude43
zmanrwks

Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:32 am

zmanrwks
Why does everybody think the water is a penguin? IT'S THE SEA OTTER POKEMON!
Anyways, some miscellanious theories:

-There will most likely be a remake of the 3rd Gen. games.
-Plusle and Minun might be in the regional dex, as Gear, a new pokemon, has the same abilities as them, Plus and Minus. However, I could be wrong.
-Pokemon that had appeared in all 4 previous dexes might be in the game (i.e. Pikachu, Machop, Marill).
-There will probly be at least 14 legendaries.
-Lapras might have an evolution. I don't know why I think this, I just have some strong feeling.

roshipower

Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:56 am

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
given up on fifth gen,just about every pokemon looks completly dumb and unoriginal

zmanrwks

Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:34 pm

zmanrwks
You shouldn't give up on it yet. There is still very little info on the game and the pokemon. Besides, I'm pretty sure people said the same about gen 2, and look how that turned out. And this could be the last gen before we go off to college, and we might not like pokemon anymore then.

roshipower

Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:17 pm

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
by our age we should have dropped nintendo through society,but we didnt

Kaz

Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:27 am

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
Damn u XBox 360!!!

zmanrwks

Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:07 am

zmanrwks
Times sure do change.... I heard somewhere that when the first pokemon games came out, kids our age and older played them all the time.... they were as popular as silly bands....

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next