The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kaz

Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:17 pm

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
Before I show it to you, i want you to know that this is not meant to be a piece of art. This was solely to to show off the character roster most reasonable as of this year. I could care less about the white pixels. I made this in late in 2009, and recently i found this file and fixed some updated characters to current games.
Spoiler:
Please tell me your thoughts and give me your opinion of reasonable characters for the next Smash Bros.

Smash

Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:56 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Looks great. Only things that are bugging me are Mii and Zoroark.

Kaz

Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:05 pm

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
Smash wrote:Looks great. Only things that are bugging me are Mii and Zoroark.
Okay can you say why? I mean Zoroark is a given, Lucario replaced Mewtwo because of the new games. Which is why Pichu didn't return. Unless a 6th generation comes up before SSB4 Zoroark has a HUGE percent in getting in. Mii is a fan favorite, and is currently a Nintendo symbol. I mean they are the one of the most used characters in MK online nowadays. This is an obscure choice, it has a decent chance. Who would you place in for Mii?

Smash

Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:43 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
I don't know who to replace it with, it's just that when using a Mii, it just doesn't feel like Nintendo anymore.

RandomConsomePanchi

Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:48 pm

RandomConsomePanchi
No Quote
I am disappoint Sir
You've failed me

Skochko

Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:35 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Mewtwo? Ew, no. As much as I hate Gen 5, Zoroark would actually make a nice addition to Smash Bros, with all that illusion and stuff.
I hope the list is better than this. Needs more 3rd party characters, like Crash. Bomberman <3

Kaz

Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:05 am

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
Skochko wrote:Mewtwo? Ew, no. As much as I hate Gen 5, Zoroark would actually make a nice addition to Smash Bros, with all that illusion and stuff.
I hope the list is better than this. Needs more 3rd party characters, like Crash. Bomberman <3

Ew crash, doesn't like Microsoft own him now? Either way he was in my original list, he was one of the first that i took out.

Smash

Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:58 am

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Lol Microsoft.

Skochko

Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:53 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
^ Pointless comment is pointless.
I want Dr. Mario back. And Yellow Power Ranger.

Smash

Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:02 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Nintendo should make it so that Dr. Mario is a costume for Mario instead of another character. Kind of like with Wario.

Skochko

Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:54 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Smash wrote:Nintendo should make it so that Dr. Mario is a costume for Mario instead of another character. Kind of like with Wario.
Wario should never be a costume of Mario. They are completely different characters.

Smash

Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:33 am

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
That's not what I mean. I mean that Dr. Mario should be a costume of Mario the same way Mario Wario is a costume of Wario.

Skochko

Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:13 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
But Dr. Mario throws vitamin capsules! But yea, I agree. A costume with different projectiles.

5gSkyYoshi

Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:12 am

5gSkyYoshi
Administrator
Administrator
^ Innovative idea. And yeah, they BETTER keep Yushee in.

Skochko

Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:39 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
They have to. Yoshi is dabess Nintendo character. It's part of the original 8. Can't kick him out.

syduck98

Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:46 am

syduck98
Ezlo
Ezlo
I can imagine a mii fighting like luigi+mr gameandwatch

CartoonLink

Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:16 pm

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Mr. GayManWatch wrote:Before I show it to you, i want you to know that this is not meant to be a piece of art. This was solely to to show off the character roster most reasonable as of this year. I could care less about the white pixels. I made this in late in 2009, and recently i found this file and fixed some updated characters to current games.
Spoiler:
Please tell me your thoughts and give me your opinion of reasonable characters for the next Smash Bros.

Isaac is a definitely yes, he should be there and if he isn't they're gay. They should replace Ganondorf with Demise. THUMBS UP IF U AGREE

5gSkyYoshi

Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:28 am

5gSkyYoshi
Administrator
Administrator
But there isn't a thumbs system here D:
Anyways, I predict they're gonna make the Zelduh charries Skyward themed, the way they made them TP themed for Br0l. Making up another Sheik from scratch and other misc. stuff.

roshipower

Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:16 pm

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
some i agree with, some i disagree, but for the most part that seems reasonable, i hope they put in more characters from smaller franchises that only have like 1 character, as well as more characters from franchises that havent been added in yet, although mario,zelda, and pokemon are the biggest franchises, overloading the game with those characters is annoying

https://www.youtube.com/roshipower
CartoonLink

Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:11 pm

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Also, nice title of the thread. "SBB4", Super Bash Brothers 4?

Skochko

Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:15 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
LOL thanks for pointing it out, Coco. Fixed it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum