The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Pikmintendo

Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:13 pm

Pikmintendo
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
As many of you know, this week SOPA will be either passed or denied as a law. In protest to it, many sites such as Google, Tumblr, and Wikipedia will be "on strike" and unusuable for a day (tomorrow, January 18th, 2012)
I myself will probably be offline, and such.

Just making sure everyone is aware of this

https://www.youtube.com/user/pikmintendo
zmanrwks

Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:19 pm

zmanrwks
I'll be offline tomorrow also.

MarioWorldHacker

Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:26 pm

MarioWorldHacker
Anouki
Anouki
I'll be staying online regardless. That is, if Youtube isn't going down as well.

Linkodude43

Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:27 pm

Linkodude43
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Yes, because SOPA is going to look at a few people not going on their computers and care so much...

https://www.youtube.com/user/linkodude43
Pikmintendo

Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:31 pm

Pikmintendo
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
MarioWorldHacker wrote:I'll be staying online regardless. That is, if Youtube isn't going down as well.
Google is going down, so most likely youtube too.

Linkodude43 wrote:Yes, because SOPA is going to look at a few people not going on their computers and care so much...
First of all, SOPA is a bill, it can't "Look" at anything
Second, It's the principle of the thing
Third, It's the lack of things that are still up that keeps us offline.

https://www.youtube.com/user/pikmintendo
zmanrwks

Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:47 pm

zmanrwks
Linkodude43 wrote:Yes, because SOPA is going to look at a few people not going on their computers and care so much...

SOPA/PIPA Blackout protest 2

It's ENTIRE SITES shutting down in protest with MANY people also going offline. It's a protest, and even doing something small like going offline for 1 day is an act of protest against this bill, you ignorant fool.

Smash

Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:05 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Ima be offline tomorrow as well. Just to be safe after what happened last time with Sony. Besides, it gives me the perfect chance to build some spare time for my YouTube videos and Game Maker Projects.

Linkodude43

Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:55 pm

Linkodude43
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
zmanrwks wrote:

It's ENTIRE SITES shutting down in protest with MANY people also going offline. It's a protest, and even doing something small like going offline for 1 day is an act of protest against this bill, you ignorant fool.

I'm still think that they won't care about the internet users, just the website...

Smash

Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:18 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Linkodude43 wrote:
zmanrwks wrote:

I'm still think that they won't care about the internet users, just the website...

Hey, SEGA listened to the people once. It got a whole game cancelled. However, it was a spin-off title, so it was for the best.

zmanrwks

Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:28 am

zmanrwks
Linkodude43 wrote:
zmanrwks wrote:

ARE YOU RETARDED?

They HAVE noticed petitions, they HAVE noticed protests, they HAVE noticed everything, they HAVE changed it, they pushed the meeting back for a REASON, REMOVED the DNS section of the bill...

Linkodude43

Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:47 am

Linkodude43
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
zmanrwks wrote:I'll be offline tomorrow also.

Good Job With that BTW, you lasted until about 5:30 PM

zmanrwks

Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:07 pm

zmanrwks
Linkodude43 wrote:
zmanrwks wrote:I'll be offline tomorrow also.

Good job on ignoring what I had said, BTW.

PS: I didn't specify how long I'd be offline, only saying I would be offline.

Smash

Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:49 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
I'm back online cuz YouTube still works

syduck98

Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:30 am

syduck98
Ezlo
Ezlo
Kool. This isnt the first im hearing of this so can i have some more info on it please?

Linkodude43

Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:12 am

Linkodude43
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
zmanrwks wrote:

Good job on ignoring what I had said, BTW.

PS: I didn't specify how long I'd be offline, only saying I would be offline.[/quote]

That could mean one things

A. Your constantly online and never offline, meaning being offline would be a change

Also, saying tomorrow covers and implies the whole day.

zmanrwks

Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:57 am

zmanrwks
First of all, your grammar is horrid.

Second: No. It doesn't work like that. Saying you will be offline tomorrow doesn't mean you never go offline.

Third: If you said "I'm going to the doctor's tomorrow," does this imply you'll be at the doctors the whole day?

RandomConsomePanchi

Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:40 pm

RandomConsomePanchi
3. Yes. Yes it does.
:troll:
hihihi....hihihihi

Linkodude43

Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:17 pm

Linkodude43
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
zmanrwks wrote:First of all, your grammar is horrid.

Second: No. It doesn't work like that. Saying you will be offline tomorrow doesn't mean you never go offline.

Third: If you said "I'm going to the doctor's tomorrow," does this imply you'll be at the doctors the whole day?

Oh, my grammar mistake, I originally put "two," but I changed it to one and forgot to change the word 'things' because the other thing wasn't a meaning. But seriously, you can not be serious that you think "I'll be offline tomorrow," WOULDN'T imply the whole day...there is no denying it.

zmanrwks

Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:41 pm

zmanrwks
I never specified all day because I doubted I would be off all day.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum