The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

zmanrwks

Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:19 am

zmanrwks
Story time.
I joined YouTube in 2009. My first YouTube account was "zmanrwks" and still is. I was 13. The first thing I did was subscribe to 3 people I've watched before I made my account: MilesSMB, Goron50, and GameMasterSuperStar.

Now, side story: Goron50 was a SMW hacker and I watched a lot of his chizz. I later subscribed to another SMW Hacker, MoltovMarioWorld. I liked to leave comments on the channels because sometimes there were interesting conversations. I met a few people I don't talk, but two people I was good friends with: CardChanger and EnigmaL34D3R. I often talked to Enigma via PMs and we would share vids. CardChanger is random comment-box chatting that is epic. Enigma dropped off the face of the Earth a year or so later though.

Also sometime during this time, I used the chat of GMSS for convos with others: GMSS, soadfreek44, somebodydc69n (or something similar, his username was difficult to remember), purplepikmin34, and finally RandomPro2000. Around then, I began to try and see the future, and when I got bored, I said I was done. Ken (RandomPro) then made a video in his series of Wind Waker videos dedicated to me cuz I lost my powers. Then we became good friends. Sadly, GMSS left and so did soad, and somebody I haven't talked to in a while, and pp34 got hacked (on his main and his second one that he had to make from getting hacked the first time) and talked to me on another account he made recently.

Mooooooving on, it was during times of stress: YouTube was going through that horrid "beta channel" garbage. I still hate it. This is irrelevant to the story though.

Now, near the beginning of my YouTube account, I met a kid named ARCEUS0697. He was like 10 or something. Soon, I met his sister, jamaicanchina/myheartlollipop/Renee. He got mad because I became friends and he blocked me. Renee and I stayed friends though.

Now, the important part. What (I think) happened was Renee joined a group called The Nintendo Domain (she never posted, or at least while I was there) and I thought "what the hell" and joined. Then I joined the site, which was The Brawling Yoshis at the time.

And that is all.
kthnxpie

RandomConsomePanchi

Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:21 am

RandomConsomePanchi
OH GAWSH I remember that somebody guy! AND PURPLEPIKMIN! HE'S STILL BLEEDING ALIVE! Sort of. And remember Dreas?

Smash

Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:23 am

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
YAY! Not enough Drama though.

Pikmintendo

Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:23 am

Pikmintendo
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Cool story.
No, really I mean that.

https://www.youtube.com/user/pikmintendo
MarioWorldHacker

Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:28 am

MarioWorldHacker
Anouki
Anouki
Renee is the reason why you are here?

Plot twiiiiist.

RandomConsomePanchi

Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:30 am

RandomConsomePanchi
Rofl, renee.
^@MWH

Kaz

Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:37 am

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
You didn't do wat others done, at the end say something like "And that's how i ended up with firends such as the bitch that we call Joe, the foot-ness of Pik" I am dissapoint. Never the less, i agree with smash, not enough drama. Cool Story Bro.

Smash

Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:37 am

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Panchi you need one.

zmanrwks

Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:38 am

zmanrwks
RandomConsomePanchi wrote:OH GAWSH I remember that somebody guy! AND PURPLEPIKMIN! HE'S STILL BLEEDING ALIVE! Sort of. And remember Dreas?
I left out a few friends, dreas being one of them. Not for any reason other than I forgot :C

zmanrwks

Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:39 am

zmanrwks
Sorry about the double post. Zman, you are warned. This will be gone 9/10/11. Yea, I warned myself.

Mr. GayManWatch wrote:You didn't do wat others done, at the end say something like "And that's how i ended up with firends such as the bitch that we call Joe, the foot-ness of Pik" I am dissapoint. Never the less, i agree with smash, not enough drama. Cool Story Bro.
*disappoint

I didn't do that because I felt it wasn't necessary.

Hydrocannon2727

Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:57 pm

Hydrocannon2727
Zoroark
Zoroark
Yes, use your anger, and take your father's place at my side...

RandomConsomePanchi

Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:21 pm

RandomConsomePanchi
NEEVEEEEERRRRRR

Kaz

Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:55 pm

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
Zman it is necessary

Smash

Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:59 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
I agree

zmanrwks

Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:13 pm

zmanrwks
Mr. GayManWatch wrote:Zman it is necessary
How I Came to TND 986233040

There were no rules prior that said I had to. It's not even a big deal, homie.

Smash

Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:14 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Lol homie

roshipower

Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:40 pm

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
good jeezus, i come on after 5 hours, and there is like 6 new user history stuffs!btw zman, your writing is like poetry Smile

https://www.youtube.com/roshipower
Kaz

Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:42 pm

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
roshipower wrote:good jeezus, i come on after 5 hours, and there is like 6 new user history stuffs!btw zman, your writing is like poetry Smile
You must have not read any of ken's stories

roshipower

Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:57 pm

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
i have, not all admittingly

https://www.youtube.com/roshipower
Crankeh

Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:46 am

Crankeh
Ice Kirby