The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Logan

Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:02 am

Logan
Olimar
Olimar
Okay, I decided to do it. It all started about 3 years ago, when my friend, Chris was on the computer with his friends account on YouTuber, LeviKalka360. His account stayed signed in, so LeviKalka360 became the very first YouTube account I used for about a month. Around this same time, I saw the infamous AVGNXD reviews of Contra and Mortal Kombat, who everyone thought was made by Sizzler07, which only has a link to TND because of me. Around that time, I also became aware of a user by the name of BigAl2k6, who has since been suspended for false copyright claims before coming back numerous times, who also only has a link to TND because of me. Well, anyways, in September of 2008, I created my own account, LoganR93. Well, at that time, I also found out about SuperMarioLogan. Around the same time, I was on BigAl's channel a lot, since he was and still is one of my favorite users, and there was a bulletin on his channel that said that Sizzler07 was not the real AVGNXD and he stole his videos from a user named VIB113, who made those videos under the account TylerChasensky, Well, I became friends with VIB after he made a video saying his videos were stolen and saying that his reviews were stupid, which caused 3 months of drama with a a troll group (not an actual YouTube group) known as The Unholy Ulliance, especially SythDark and Dogmai20f. Well, anyways, VIB closed his account, which I was mad about, and I joined the Unholy Alliance in December. However, being a noob, I decided I wanted to leave after stating I didn't want to be racist like them. Now I know that they were just trolls, but I was an idiot back then (and some say I still am). Anyways, Dogmai said I have to be racist (I know this story sounds retarded at this point, but this shit was what led me to TND) and that if I didn't make an apology video, he would hack me. Of course, being the 15 year old idiot I was, I believed him and closed LoganR93 in December of 2008. That same month, I started a new account called HardcoreGamer4Ever and once again, I added SML as a friend and subbed him. Now this is where things get hazy, as I can't remember exactly how I found out about TND. I can't remember if Logan was a member or if he had a featured channel that was a member, or if a member from TND was in his Group, but somehow through Logan I had found TND. At that time, it wasn't called The Nintendo Domain. I think it was called The Nintendo Empire or something like that. Yoshifannumba1 (TBY), who was the owner, was on vacation and Alienstation211 was temporary owner of the group. It had pending approval, so I didn't join until Alien accepted me after I asked him. My very first topic was "The All Purpose SNES Thread," which was obviously about the SNES. I also remember my very first disagreement with TBY, after some of my retarded comments like "ROB is a steaming pile of horse shit." I created a thread asking why he didn't like me (lol!). I also remember everyone making fun of Groudon457 (I still can't believe that was you, Smash). We had some good times in the group, such as The Family Tree and The Off Topic Topic, and my quest to get the topic with the most replies, which I did by replying over 100 times. Anyways, in January of 2010, the official TND forum was created, which I joined about a month later on February 26 under HardcoreGamer4Ever (before TBY changed it to Logan in December), although I didn't post until August.

And that is how I got here. I know it's not as good as the other ones, but whatever.

http://www.happykatana.wordpress.com
Smash

Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:18 am

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
I liked it. Mine had too much drama.

also:

Kaz

Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:46 am

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
Hazy, that is was i remember also.

Logan

Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:44 pm

Logan
Olimar
Olimar
Smash560 wrote:I liked it. Mine had too much drama.

also:
Mine had drama, too, what with the whole VIB113 and Unholy Alliance ordeal.

Hydrocannon2727

Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:37 pm

Hydrocannon2727
Zoroark
Zoroark
It was nasty, it had corn in it. Logan should know the reference.

Logan

Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:45 pm

Logan
Olimar
Olimar
Hydrocannon2727 wrote:It was nasty, it had corn in it. Logan should know the reference.
It sounds familiar. Was it something I said in a topic on the YouTube Group? I think I made a topic called "I took a shit" or something like that. Is that what you're talking about?

Hydrocannon2727

Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:48 pm

Hydrocannon2727
Zoroark
Zoroark
Mario and Luigi's Stupid and Retarded Adventures by SuperMarioLogan.

Logan

Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:53 pm

Logan
Olimar
Olimar
Ahhh. I haven't seen one of SML's videos in a while. I like them, it's just that I haven't had any interest to watch them.

Hydrocannon2727

Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:59 pm

Hydrocannon2727
Zoroark
Zoroark
I watched them mebe a year ago, but I remembered that part in particular, because I lmao'd when Luigi said that, and when Mario was prison raped.

Smash

Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:02 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Lulz I remember that too.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum