The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Logan

Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:53 pm

Logan
Olimar
Olimar
Remember in the good old days, when The Nintendo Domain was a thriving Nintendo fan forum? When everyone knew everyone, and this place was lively and bustling? When it got activity almost all the time? I miss that. As someone who has been with TND since 2008, before the forum, when it was still a group on YouTube, since before it was even called The Nintendo Domain, this makes me sad.

I admit, I contributed to the death of TND, or rather, by not contributing and not posting, I'm part of the reason it died. Well, I want to fix that. I'm gonna try to post more often on here. To be honest, we'll probably never reach the heights of the good old days, but the least we can do is try to get some activity on here.

http://www.happykatana.wordpress.com
Smash

Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:23 am

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
I remember all that. I also remember our wonderful admin Skoch saying. "I don't see what's the point of having a forum if we have a chat,"

Logan, it might have been harder for me than others, but I've moved on. I started using tumblr, I began taking initiative in school. I even met someone who actually understands me. She and I have become really good friends now.

However, if you can actually get this forum active again, I will start posting again.

CartoonLink

Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:39 pm

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Smash wrote:I remember all that. I also remember our wonderful admin Skoch saying. "I don't see what's the point of having a forum if we have a chat,"

Logan, it might have been harder for me than others, but I've moved on. I started using tumblr, I began taking initiative in school. I even met someone who actually understands me. She and I have become really good friends now.

However, if you can actually get this forum active again, I will start posting again.

Groudon, how close would you describe her? Pics of you, then pics of her, then pics of you together or no one will believe it.

Skochko

Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:25 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
It's my fault as well. Gave it a try a long time ago and failed to revive it. 

I'm willing to pass the torch and give admin privileges to those who want to run the site. I can still make time for foruming, but I don't have time to chat, especially so late, when everyone gets online.

Nice to see you're still alive, Logan Smile

CartoonLink

Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:07 pm

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Skochko wrote:It's my fault as well. Gave it a try a long time ago and failed to revive it. 

I'm willing to pass the torch and give admin privileges to those who want to run the site. I can still make time for foruming, but I don't have time to chat, especially so late, when everyone gets online.

Nice to see you're still alive, Logan Smile

I will take full responsibility for being the new owner of the site.

Skochko

Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:56 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Nope.

Logan

Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:36 am

Logan
Olimar
Olimar
Being completely serious, I think Cartoon Link, Smash, Zmanwrks, and myself would make great new admins. I know you're seemingly against the idea of CL running the site, but I think he's fucking awesome, and he could finally replace TBY as our resident troll admin.

CartoonLink

Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:50 am

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
I agree with exactly Logan. Why are you so against me helping run a site that you won't even be at anymore? I could bring wonderful new mechanics and designs to this site, unlike your bitch ass.

Skochko

Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:14 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
CartoonLink wrote:I agree with exactly Logan. Why are you so against me helping run a site that you won't even be at anymore? I could bring wonderful new mechanics and designs to this site, unlike your bitch ass.

Because you are Canadian.

I didn't realize you were serious, though. I have no problem with that. But bish, I will be here every day if the forum comes back to life.

Logan, Cocofag, talk with the others and see if they're interested. I have no problem making all of you admins, tbh, but you need some sort of structure. You can always count on my help with everything.

Smash

Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:20 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
I'm fine with CL as the troll admin, as long as we have a reasonable admin as well. I'll volunteer as a moderator.

CartoonLink

Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:22 pm

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
So, when are we gaining new privileges? We need to discuss this together I think.

Skochko

Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:41 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Since I have a bit of free time, I was thinking I'll make a whole new layout for the forum, to let it die properly, at least, if you don't wanna bother reviving it.

This one is ugly as fuck. What was I thinking?

CartoonLink

Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:06 pm

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
I'm not sure, you are a Serbian after all. Why not delete this shit stained forum since all of us niggers and crackers have moved on?

RandomConsomePanchi

Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:21 pm

RandomConsomePanchi
Make it white. Just make everything white. Let it fade into the light, the endless void of nothingness and eternal senselessness.

Smash

Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:13 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
You go to the site, and the only thing there is the chat box.

Skochko

Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:28 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
RandomConsomePanchi wrote:Make it white. Just make everything white. Let it fade into the light, the endless void of nothingness and eternal senselessness.
Yes. Because white is right.

RandomConsomePanchi

Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:54 pm

RandomConsomePanchi
I miss what TND is now
I Miss What TND Used To Be Tumblr_inline_msd2mhGfBE1qz4rgp
A bunch of empty spooky skeletons dancing

Smash

Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:15 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
If the forum is to die, I feel it should be left in a never changing limbo. The threads are all still visible, but nothing happens.

Skochko

Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:04 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Smash wrote:If the forum is to die, I feel it should be left in a never changing limbo. The threads are all still visible, but nothing happens.
I don't even know what you mean by this.

Linkodude43

Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:38 pm

Linkodude43
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
He means that no post will ever change, and in 2100 when most likely everyone whos every posted here is dead, this forum will still be around, just unchanged, and someone will discover it, like a virtual archaeology expedition. That or it will be around when forumotion.com dies.

Also, I head something about new admins. Yeah I'll be a mod, you know you want me new/old admin / whoever the hell is doing something.

https://www.youtube.com/user/linkodude43
zmanrwks

Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:52 pm

zmanrwks
i̵̢̮̘̯̣̭̣͚̭̜̤̭͇̯ͭ͐̎̊̒̎̈́̂ͬ̊ͧ̓̑ͣ̐͒ͅ ̶̶̮̺͓͎̫̩̤̤̖̻̮̥̺̼̦̞̑̓ͯ͂ͨ̓̅̃ͤ̿ͫͬ͘͜ͅg̶̶͐͋ͫ̈́̐̓͑ͦ̔ͦ̚͠͠҉̙͚̼͙͔̜̝̲̝͈͖̦͓̤ͅo̶̰̫̻̰̪͕̪̅ͯ̓͆̌͒͐̄̃̀̕͘͢t̷͔͕̯̼͕̼̯͙̼͈̝̪̭̒͆̉͌̀ͣ̒͜͝͠ ̶̵̡͖͚͈̼̠̜̖͎̖̬͎͕̰̻̻͗̋̐͗̏ͬͯ͆ͦ̊̄͘͢s̷̨̧̗͍̭͙͇̖͓̙͓̉ͫ̔̀͊̈́̾̀̒̆͋͌̋͜e̅̓ͥ̊̎͐̓́͆͌ͫ̏͡҉̭̭̝̤̥̬͉͇̠͓̣̼̬̟̖̟ç̴̯̦͚̖̮̬̦̞̗͔̮͙͍ͪ̋̆̉͒̋ͯͦͣ̇́̏̑̀̀̚r̸̶̴͈̟͙͚̼̞̥̠̬͎͕̘͈͓̃̆̏ͬͤͥ̉ͬe̸̬͉̖̤̼̞̦̺̱͚̼̤̫̻̼̲̬̼ͭ͋̀́ͤͨͤ͋́ͪ̃̉ͮͪ̀͒͗ͣ̕͜͜ͅẗ̷̤͈̻͕̗͍̣̝̗̟͈̖́̆̆ͪ̾ͩͥ͐̋͋̋̆ͬ́͝͠ ̷͉͖̭͕̙̤͙̱͕͓̻̣̲̟͈̼ͭ̿̓̐̉͋̆͋͑̄͋́ͅp̴̸̢̯͇͍̦ͨ̅̓̽̆͌́̑̊l̴̵̼̠͍̭̜͎̮͋͂̒ͥ̔̕ͅa̷̸̷̓ͩ̅̏ͩͧ͗̒̽͗̄̿̚͜҉͍̪͈͇̺̮̤̻̗n̷̬̼̫̦ͥͥͦ̄ͣ̒̎͊͑ͤ̌̀͘͠ͅs̵ͩ̿ͩ͒̄̃͗̉ͬ̄̐ͧ̚̚͏͚̮̭̖͚̮̠̯̬͜

Smash

Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:21 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Do they involve any secret powers that are fabulous?

RandomConsomePanchi

Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:09 am

RandomConsomePanchi
dont you know that the secret to life is the very same recipe found in KFC's specialty diet coke?

Logan

Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:29 am

Logan
Olimar
Olimar
I still miss this site and all the good times we've had. But in positive news, my life is going better than ever.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]