The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Logan

Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:46 am

Logan
Olimar
Olimar
Because Gyarados being Flying is fucking retarded, and now they wouldn't be able to use the excuse that Gyarados would have no weaknesses if he was Water/Dragon. Even if he didn't, it's still retarded because both Sableye and Spiritomb have no weaknesses whatsoever.

http://www.happykatana.wordpress.com
Skochko

Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:39 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Logan wrote:Because Gyarados being Flying is fucking retarded, and now they wouldn't be able to use the excuse that Gyarados would have no weaknesses if he was Water/Dragon. Even if he didn't, it's still retarded because both Sableye and Spiritomb have no weaknesses whatsoever.
Kingdra is Water/Dragon. That typing is still weak to Dragon, lol.
Gyarados would be perfect as Water/Flying if it had a decent Flying move and not that Bounce crap it gets from Magikarp.

Smash

Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:17 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
What's the fairy type Eeveelution going to be?

Skochko

Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:13 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Smash wrote:What's the fairy type Eeveelution going to be?
Just Fairy? All Eevees are mono-types.

roshipower

Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:45 pm

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
This is possible, but I doubt any changes will be made outside of the fairy types. Also the reason Sablye and Spiritomb get away with no weaknesses s because they are shit Razz

https://www.youtube.com/roshipower
Skochko

Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:49 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
roshipower wrote:This is possible, but I doubt any changes will be made outside of the fairy types. Also the reason Sablye and Spiritomb get away with no weaknesses s because they are shit Razz

Well, they did change Gardevoir, Jiggleh and Marill so far. I think there will be more changes. For example, CleFAIRY obviously needs to be Normal/Fairy.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum