You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Skochko

Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:39 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
I decided to drop polls and just go with your own (and mine) made up awards. We will have a few awards and the rest is up to your imagination. They can be offensive (to some extent. Don't make me ban you), awesome, weird, etc. I'll have my own, Mama awards. After you post your categories and nominees, people can catch up with each other. The best categories will be officially accepted and I'll make award trophies. You can also suggest more categories for general forum awards.

So, to summarize. You copy paste the categories in your post, nominate people and add categories of your own choice. If you are voting, then General forum awards are an obligation. Other people's personal awards are optional.

General forum awards:
Various Activity Awards [Based on TND statistics (click here to see them). Don't vote here, this is static. All you can do is make sure you reach the top three in some categories there.]
YouTuber Award [Best YT channel and videos. You pick this.]
Paint Brush Award [Best rated member of the Graphic Artists group. Unless you really want to nominate me, I'd like to stay out.]
Newspaper Award [Best rated member of the Newspeople group.]
Artistic Award [Best content posted in the Talent Room.]
EUREKA! Award [Best ideas on the forum.]
Addict Award [A member who is addicted the most to this site.]
Joker Award [The funniest member.]
Srs Bzns Award [For the most serious, straight-to-the-point member.]
Troll Award [For people who occasionally break rules, who are annoying and sometimes rude, which we love so much anyways.]
Librarian Award [For the exact opposite of trolls. People who are calm and don't attract too much attention to themselves.]
Trophy King Award [For the person with the most awards won.]

Copy-Paste this code in your post and vote!
Code:
[color=blue]YouTuber Award [/color]
[color=blue]Paint Brush Award [/color]
[color=blue]Newspaper Award [/color]
[color=blue]Artistic Award[/color]
[color=blue]EUREKA! Award[/color]
[color=blue]Addict Award [/color]
[color=blue]Joker Award[/color]
[color=blue]Srs Bzns Award[/color]
[color=blue]Troll Award [/color]
[color=blue]Librarian Award[/color]

Last edited by Skochko on Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:09 am; edited 2 times in total

Skochko

Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:04 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
General Voting:

YouTuber Award This is kinda hard to pick, but I'd say TBY, since I visited his channel the most.
Paint Brush Award Hmm... Based on the ratings he's got so far, I'd say Pik. I like his work and he's been consistent in the contests.
Newspaper Award Zman, Gayman or Hellfire, for me... I'd say Zman, because he was really up--to-date with the latest news.
Artistic Award Panchi, coz of his stories.
EUREKA! Award Logan. He has the most ideas on the forum, by far. He just seems too shy to tell them.
Addict Award Panchi again. He's been active even when he was trying to quit the forum and start studying. We've gotten under his skin.
Joker Award Cocotroid. Dispite him repeating some lame jokes, I find some really enjoyable. He's just fun.
Srs Bzns Award This is a tough choice between Aeon (Frozen Winters) and Gummy (Sparky). I'd say Sparky, because his jokes are lame (lol).
Troll Award MarioKing. He pulls out a successful troll with a failtroll attempt. That's impressive.
Librarian Award Zman or Syduck... Hmm.. I'll go with Syduck, as he is really quiet and shy. Not many people around here like that.

And now, the finale! Mama awards!!! Please don't get offended. I love you all, even when you piss me off :]

My personal awards: Mama Awards!

Note: In order to use these categories for your voting, change the description so it's related to you, not to me (ex. "The one who pissed Mama off the most." should be "The one who pissed me off the most." in your case).

Best Mama [Mama's best friend. Acts like a Mama, but is not a Mama.] This would be Zman. He's not too funny, nor too annoying, but he is certainly Mama-ish.

Anti Mama [The one who pissed Mama off the most.] Hello Linkodude! Yea, you get this award. I will never forget the superspam!

Spamma Mama [Regular spammer. Leaves a lot of stuff for Mama and her slaves to clean up.] Used to be Linkodude, but I am nominating MarioKing. Lately, he's taken over this role.

Mama's Epickest [For those who Mama finds epick. No more explanation.] Panchi <3! All of you are epick, but Panchi's the epickest.

Mama's Suckup [People who suck up a lot, but are not annoying. Suckups are kewl. They make good slaves.] Cranky! I haven't seen you in a while. I need your sucking up to cheer me up :]

Mama's Slave [The one who obeys Mama's commands the most.] Sparky! Especially now that he's an admin. He has to obey me, otherwise I'll Mama-Pawnch him.

That's all. Vote in the main categories, but also use my Mama awards if you like them.

Crankeh

Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:54 am

Crankeh
Ice Kirby
Ice Kirby
NOOO IM A SLAVE!!!!

YouTuber Award [i] TBY. He was always the channel I visited the most.
Paint Brush Award I pick Pik because he has some of the best art I have ever seen.
Newspaper Award I pick Zman because he always a story waiting to be published every day.
Artistic Award I pick Consome because I always remember that story he told me made me laugh my ass off.
EUREKA! AwardI nominate Pik, because he always to have an idea when needed.
Addict Award Zman, because he has teh most poasts.
Joker Award Gman, because your jokes always crack me up.
Srs Bzns Award Roshi, because you always seem to be serious on the forums.
Troll Award Marioking, must I explain why?
Librarian Award Syduck, I noticed you dont talk in the chat as often, so I think you're a reader! That's my list.

zmanrwks

Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:30 am

zmanrwks
YouTuber Award: Sparky, he does good videos.
Paint Brush Award: Pik, since he's really good. He would be boss with GIMP or PS.
Newspaper Award: Gayman, he is really good with updates.
Artistic Award: Ken (AKA Consome). Cuz stories.
EUREKA! Award: Logan, he has good ideas.
Addict Award: Ken, even if he stays for just a minute.
Joker Award: Cocotroid, AKA Toon Link in a Car, for his amazing Sparkemon games.
Srs Bzns Award: Aeon. He just says whatever, which is good.
Troll Award: MarioKing, hands down.
Librarian Award: Sy, he is usually quiet.

CartoonLink

Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:41 am

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
YouTuber Award: Sparkeh, his videos are rather epic.
Paint Brush Award: Pikguy, because he does some really cool shit.
Newspaper Award: Zman, one minute after some news, it's on TND because of him.
Artistic Award: Consome because he's just really good with art.
EUREKA! Award: Logan, because his idea for trolls are hilarious.
Addict Award: Sparkeh, he's always on.
Joker Award: Can you vote for yourself? If not, I vote Zman. He's just plain fun to joke around with.
Srs Bzns Award: Roshi, he is just that type of person.
Troll Award: TBY, have you seen that Super Mario Galaxy and Link Crossover? xP
Librarian Award: Sy, he's always quiet, but a good guy.

Last edited by Cocotroid on Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Smash

Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:34 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
YouTuber Award : Sparky, his videos are amazing!
Paint Brush Award : Pikmintendo, I've seen his work for the contests, and they have my vote.
Newspaper Award : Zman. His news reaches the forum faster than Speedy Gonzales. (Or Sonic)
Artistic Award: Consome, his art's my favorite.
EUREKA! Award: Zman. I like his ideas.
Addict Award : Consome, he's always on it seems.
Joker Award: Either Gayman or Zman. They always make some good jokes.
Srs Bzns Award: Definatly Roshi. He just gets right to the point.
Troll Award : MarioKing and I think we all know the reason.
Librarian Award: TBY. I've never seen him troll

CartoonLink

Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:58 pm

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Wtf Smash, I'm funnier than everyone on the site, so gtfo or ima kick ur ass k?

roshipower

Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:00 pm

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
YouTuber Award : sparky, really nice vids
Paint Brush Award : Pik, he knows how to be a beast artist
Newspaper Award : Zman, this doesnt even need explaining, just go to topics about upcoming games, he made it
Artistic Award: ken or pik, either will do
EUREKA! Award: logan he has them ideas
Addict Award : zman, cuz he outposted me!
Joker Award: gayman cuz mexican pride
Srs Bzns Award: aeon, he is that kind of man
Troll Award : MarioKing, he outtrolls others
Librarian Award: either hydro or sy

https://www.youtube.com/roshipower
Skochko

Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:58 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Smash560 wrote:Librarian Award: TBY. I've never seen him troll
LOL. TBY is the definition of trolling. Just to clear things out.

Anyways, Thx for voting so soon, guys. How about you use my Mama awards and/or create categories of your own?

5gSkyYoshi

Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:21 am

5gSkyYoshi
Administrator
Administrator
YouTuber Award Dunno who to pick here... Maybe Ken, since he has some good vids at the moment.
Paint Brush Award Pik gets my vote here. His art is pretty amazing.
Newspaper Award Zman, obviously. He's quick on dem updates. Gayman helps too.
Artistic Award Ken/Consome. Entertaining everytime I look.
EUREKA! Award Logan. Simple enough, right?
Addict Award Cross up between Pik and Zman. Pik has gone from 0 to 400 posts faster than anyone else I've seen. Zman is dedicated as hell. Tough choice... Zman gets it though. Sorry Pik.
Joker Award Lol, Cocotroid. Funny stuffz sometimes. Zman and Gayman crack me up on chat, but Coco does it on the forums.
Srs Bzns Award Roshi. Always straight to the point imo.
Troll Award MarioKing. Want an example, just use the search feature. Razz
Librarian Award Syduck gets my vote here. Doesn't seem like the kind of person to troll tbh.

CartoonLink

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:26 am

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
roshipower wrote:YouTuber Award : sparky, really nice vids
Paint Brush Award : Pik, he knows how to be a beast artist
Newspaper Award : Zman, this doesnt even need explaining, just go to topics about upcoming games, he made it
Artistic Award: ken or pik, either will do
EUREKA! Award: logan he has them ideas
Addict Award : zman, cuz he outposted me!
Joker Award: gayman cuz mexican pride
Srs Bzns Award: aeon, he is that kind of man
Troll Award : MarioKing, he outtrolls others
Librarian Award: either hydro or sy

Actually, I'm funnier than Gman even though he is pretty hilarious. (i love you gman) and TBY is the funniest troll ever.

zmanrwks

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:07 am

zmanrwks
Skochko wrote:Anyways, Thx for voting so soon, guys. How about you use my Mama awards and/or create categories of your own?
I plan on making my own later on.

zmanrwks

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:23 pm

zmanrwks
In fact, I'm making my awards right now (sorry for my double post D:)

Ready?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deadpool Award (This goes to the person who defines "win"): This is a tough decision.... so I chose myself. Runner-ups: Everyone else on the forum except for people who never posted or were never active.

Hipster Award (You probably haven't heard of this award... except for the winner): Aeon. He has hipster awesomeness.

Magents Award (This is for the person who act... interesting... not in a bad way though): Cocotroid! You are incredibly deserving of this award.

Nyan Cat Award (For the one who has proved efficiency in efficiency): The winner is Skoch, who is the ultra Mama.

Sonic Rainboom Award (For proving they are the most colorful, in some way): Hands down Sparky. He is awesome and full of rainbows (no homo)!

Most Like Zman Award (The person who I would make my clone if I could): Hmmm... I'll say Ken. Because he is a Consome!

Philosoraptor Award (This goes to the genius of the forum): Gayman. He has psychic powers cuz of his hidden genius-ness.

Half-Life 2: Episode 3 Award (The person who randomly appears and disappears): The one with Asian parents, Pik! He keeps leaving ;-;

Insanity Wolf Award (The crazy guy): MarioKing, you are insane and epic. You deserve this award.

Yo Dawg Award (Award within an Award: you won more than 1 award from me and get this one): Since no one won more than once, I automatically win this award. Now all of you gtfo.

Logan

Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:50 pm

Logan
Olimar
Olimar
Aww, thanks guys!

http://www.happykatana.wordpress.com
RandomConsomePanchi

Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:28 pm

RandomConsomePanchi
MY TURN

YouTuber Award: Sparky. Cuz he started LPing recently and I rather enjoy his LP's
Paint Brush Award: Pik. I mean, bloody el he made my sig and much more.
Newspaper Award: Zman. Always alerting the press.
Artistic Award: Pik, of course. Cuz he's writing touhou stuff recently :3
EUREKA! Award: Logan. Them ideaz. Except for that one idea to kill Jigglypuff...
Addict Award: I would say me, but i'll choose sparky. Man, he's on LATE. That's what i call dedicashu-I mean- addiction.
Joker Award: CL, cuz he's CL
Srs Bzns Award: I think I'll give this to roshi, i havent been on much when he's around but from what ive seen, he means business, but does he mean as much business as porky does?
Troll Award: Bloody el, CL or Marioking? GAH, i'll give it to MK cuz I havent given him anythingz
Librarian Award: Sparky once moar, cuz even though it might be cause he's AFK most of the time, he's pretty quiet regardless. But still that cheerful awesum self

Now for some random, quickly made up awards with no effort or thought put into them. Let us begin!

Most Tolerable, Like a Boss Award: Zman, cuz he tolerates all my Touhouness, even when MWH and Pik arrived at the same time with the Touhou fever as well. Like a boss.

Most Shocking Award: Sparky, of course! ucwutididthar? Har har har! But no, he puts that extra spark in your life, no pun intended. Srs.

Pro-ness Award: SIR! I dub thee the most pro on thee forumz. For those of you who dont know, its Gman

Best Interwebz Mama Award: Obvious winnar is obvious, and it should be since most of you already know Skoch's awesumness at being this forum's Mama, and he does a bloody good job of it too.

Youtewb Email Communicationz Award: Pik, cuz that's how we talk all the time while he's away from the computer....cuz parents and shenanigans and such

The Touhou He-man who has the Power of Danmaku Award: : MWH. Abunai brother and good friend, and also a master at the gamez of Touhou. Oh, and he also has the pocky game too

Best Person who "Flies Away Now" Award: Sparky, cuz he afk's so many times. But its cool, cuz he's Sparky

Person who tries to Podcast but is too lazy to wait for me to be available to co-host Award: Zman. BTW, you havent put me in the wall for 1900th comment. Do it. Nao

Golden Sun of Trollz Award: CL, cuz bloody el, those ZU trolls. Although I don't really approve of DOING them, they got people riled up, so they accomplished the purpose of trolling very well. Thus, I hand this award to you

Foe of Jigglypuff Award: Logan. We still cool though. We still cool

Fellow ally of Jigglehpuff Award: MAMA! Puff Powerz

ARE YOU A SPAI for or against Jigglypuff? Award: Gman. Sir, well played. Well played

He-Man Marathoners Award: MWH, Gman, and Sparky all win this award, for watching every single episode of He-man late at night that I streamed. You guys surely have the power.

Person who left Forumz cuz of School Issues Award: If it isnt me, it's definitely TBY, who left foreverz....well...not really, but you get what im sayin'

Most Dedicated Touhou Fan: Me. Not to brag, but, I've watched all the hour long vidz. Not just once, but many many timez. :3

Best Consome Panchi Award: And the winner of that award can be found right
here

THAT is a true dedicated Consome Panchi.

Ok, now Im done. TIME TO PARRRTTTYYYYYYY

Skochko

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:28 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Holy cow. Thanks for posting so many! You'll help me make awards for all of these :]

CartoonLink

Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:22 am

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
My awards:

Sexiest Gamer Award: [The sexiest person who games.] Well it's obviously Mama.

Most Hardcore Gamer: [Person who doesn't take shit from anyone.] MWH, he has beaten every single game in the world to date as of today.

Shittiest Gamer: [Person who sucks ass at game information.] Joey because he does not know how to program a Pokemon game.

Funniest Gamer: [Person must be funny and represent Conker.] Either me, or if not, Zman. Zman knows how too hit my funny bone in a way others can't.

Worst Gamer: [Person who likes the PS3 and CoD.] Zman, because he likes PS3.

Strongest Gamer: [Person who is stronger than everyone at games.] Sparkeh, of course. Have you seen him in Sparkehmon Amethyst and Topaz?

Longest Gamer: [Person who played games the longest.] That would be Mama because he is over 40 years old.

Skochko

Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:55 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Woot. I gotz awardz. <3 Lol.

Marioking

Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:47 pm

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
YouTuber Award: No comment. I don't like anyone's youtube channel's here. Okay, maybe Zman made one 10 minute video about him just deciding what to make a video about. It was exciting. I think it was Zman. Maybe it was someone else. I don't know.
Paint Brush Award: Pik. That has great painting skills.
Newspaper: Zmon. I don't read any news, and he could be talking in Arabic. But he has the most news looking threads.
Artistic Award: Consome. He is one of the few writers i've seen on the internet (And trust me, I see a lot of fagheads that think they're outstanding writers, that aren't) that is actually good. I think he should follow his aspirations.
EUREKA! Award: The guy that said the thing about the TND Site. I mean, it was an obvious idea, but it was also the only one that has shown any sort of promise.
Addict Award: myersar. Hands down.
Joker Award Gman: Frozen. He's pretty cul giy nd desnt fraid of nething. He's also a great anti-troll. He gets mad sometimes, but he face fucks the shitty trolls. It's amusing.
Srs Bzns Award: Idc. It's the internet. Nobody should be srs.
Troll Award: Cocotroid. I never thought i'd see the day when someone on this forum knew what a Bel-air was. Sadly, nobody else understood and his troll attempt did fail a bit. Good news is, the retards didn't understand what that he was trolling, so he ended up being re-successful.
Librarian Award: Hellfiya. Nobody said it was a reading library. That motherfucker is an Anime library.

Mawio can't troll guys. I sorry, but shanks for the kind sentiments.

Fuck Coco is funny. If I do get troll award, then he has got to be joker, or i'm going on strike.

Last edited by Marioking on Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Skochko

Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:04 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
You can troll, but you usually do it the lame way. We see your penus potential, though.

Marioking

Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:19 pm

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
Nah. The day of original trolls are over. Now the internet is taken up by 12 year olds that make Yahoo threads about whether the next Zelda game is going to be good because he's saving the princess.

Then someone answers with "I thenk zilder is pritty cul guy, he saved the princass and destnt fraid of enthing"

Gay.

Kaz

Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:39 am

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
^ This

YouTuber Award TBY, a year ago his channel was pro, neatly organized, and great videos. This is to him in memory.
Paint Brush Award Pikman, cause he's really the only one who posts his art, which is good.
Newspaper Award Zman, i don't think this kid has that much of a social life.
Artistic Award KenSir is the best writer in this forum.
EUREKA! Award Logan, he had many ideas, and when he had another one, he'll post it.
Addict Award KenSir, when he had to leave this forum, he couldn't stop from coming here.
Joker Award Zman, he spends to much time on Memebase, which has rubbed on him.
Srs Bzns Award Roshi, my son likes srs stuff.
Troll Award Marioking, the only guy who trolled stuff that I actually laughed at them.
Librarian Award MarioWorldHackerSir, anti-troll, and great for resources.

Skochko wrote:
Anyways, Thx for voting so soon, guys. How about you use my Mama awards and/or create categories of your own?
Fuck you.

Pikmintendo

Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:05 am

Pikmintendo
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
YouTuber Award eh, TBY. he was the most active on youtube before the group dieded. Or so ive been told.
Paint Brush Award Zman. Epic GIMP secks.
Newspaper Award eh, zman. He gets news from IGN and Gamespot and such to us pretty fast.
Artistic Award Ken, cuz storiez.
EUREKA! Award Logan does have some good ideas occasionally
Addict Award I pick ken. He has Posted a lot since joining
Joker AwardGaymansir
Srs Bzns Award Sparky, definitely.
Troll Award Marioking, he's the only troll around here that doesnt fail miserably.
Librarian AwardMWH.

https://www.youtube.com/user/pikmintendo
Marioking

Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:16 am

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
Mid-year PotY [This thread only!] SuccessKid

Marioking

Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:24 am

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
zmanrwks wrote:In fact, I'm making my awards right now (sorry for my double post D:)

Ready?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deadpool Award (This goes to the person who defines "win"): This is a tough decision.... so I chose myself. Runner-ups: Everyone else on the forum except for people who never posted or were never active.

Hipster Award (You probably haven't heard of this award... except for the winner): Aeon. He has hipster awesomeness.

Magents Award (This is for the person who act... interesting... not in a bad way though): Cocotroid! You are incredibly deserving of this award.

Nyan Cat Award (For the one who has proved efficiency in efficiency): The winner is Skoch, who is the ultra Mama.

Sonic Rainboom Award (For proving they are the most colorful, in some way): Hands down Sparky. He is awesome and full of rainbows (no homo)!

Most Like Zman Award (The person who I would make my clone if I could): Hmmm... I'll say Ken. Because he is a Consome!

Philosoraptor Award (This goes to the genius of the forum): Gayman. He has psychic powers cuz of his hidden genius-ness.

Half-Life 2: Episode 3 Award (The person who randomly appears and disappears): The one with Asian parents, Pik! He keeps leaving ;-;

Insanity Wolf Award (The crazy guy): MarioKing, you are insane and epic. You deserve this award.

Yo Dawg Award (Award within an Award: you won more than 1 award from me and get this one): Since no one won more than once, I automatically win this award. Now all of you gtfo.

Can I be Insanity Honey Badger? Honey Badgers don't give a fuck.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum