The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best and Worst Handheld Zelda Game?

Best and Worst Handheld Zelda Games? Vote_lcap33%Best and Worst Handheld Zelda Games? Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
Best and Worst Handheld Zelda Games? Vote_lcap0%Best and Worst Handheld Zelda Games? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Best and Worst Handheld Zelda Games? Vote_lcap0%Best and Worst Handheld Zelda Games? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Best and Worst Handheld Zelda Games? Vote_lcap33%Best and Worst Handheld Zelda Games? Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CartoonLink

Mon May 16, 2011 8:45 am

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Title says it all.

The best is by far Link's Awakening. It's music, atmosphere, and overall level design was fantastic, easily making it the fifth best Zelda game for me.

The worst, or LEAST FAVORITE would be Phantom Hourglass. I got nothing against it, all I have to say is that the story wasn't epic like it's predecessors and it was too short, but I got my moneys worth.

RandomConsomePanchi

Mon May 16, 2011 9:03 am

RandomConsomePanchi
I havent played awakening, but i must say Spirit Tracks was one of the best games I ever played. I have no idea but I just spontaneously made it one of my most fave games ever, and minish cap is one of the best as well.

Im going to have to agree with CL as well, Phantom Hourglass, while it is good dont get me wrong, just isnt as amazing as the other games listed here. I guess I already experienced the sailing through WW and thus felt slightly boring. Eh, but that's just me.

roshipower

Mon May 16, 2011 12:02 pm

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
minish cap was the best imo,it had its own unique feeling to it, different,but still 100% zelda

i would never say worst as the only zelda games i have a dislike for is cdi and zelda2, the sidescrolling one, so least amazing IMO is phantom hourglass or spirit tracks,dont get me wrong, like those also

https://www.youtube.com/roshipower
Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum