Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Skochko

Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:18 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Like a Star @ heaven FORUM STAFF Like a Star @ heaven

Forum Staff is the new usergroup on the forum, which members will optionally join, in order to contribute the forum more. By joining one of the currently three groups, you will get an Indigo-coloured name, a new Post Rank picture (similar to Administrators, Moderators and ModCops) and, of course, higher reputation on the forum. On the usergroup ladder, Forum Staff will be below Moderators and above ModCops.
The current groups are called Newspeople, Graphic Artists and Advertisers. If you want to recommend more, or give your opinion about this, please visit this thread and reply (click here).

* In order to sign up for one of the groups, please reply in this thread, not there.

Newspeople
Newspeople will have to post the latest Nintendo-related news on the forum. In order to do that, you must visit certain sites often. Ask the group leader, Zmanwrwks, about some guidance. By opening new threads, you start new discussions, which lead to more posts. So newspeople will increase the general (and their personal) post count.

Current Newspeople: (Closed group)
- Zmanrwks (Group leader)
- Sergeant Crackers
- Mr. GayManWatch
- Hellfiredragon9

Graphic Artists
Graphic Artists will have to participate in every graphic contest on this forum. From now on, we will have multiple contests, not just for banners. That includes forum icons, topic icons, navbar icons and similar too. We will also organize casual contests for avatars, signatures, etc, which will be optional to join.
You don't have to be a part of this group to participate in contests. However, if you do, you will make graphics much more often, other members will give you advices and your design skill will improve faster.
The leader of this group will be the winner of the next banner contest, which will be open soon, so give it your best shot.

Current Graphic Artists:
- Skochko (Group leader)
- Zmanrwks
- Pikmintendo
- SRB1996
-

Advertisers will spread the word about our site. You can tell your friends about us, you can go on some sites and tell people how awesome we are (lol), anything that will help bring new people around. You don't have to do it every day, but when you have time, try and do that. You should watch out for other site's rules about posting links, so make sure you don't break them. Members of this group will also have mini contests, from time to time.
Having active members is is key to success of any forum, so this job is really important. More members = Better forum. This group's leader will be the first person who gets 5 members to join this site.

Current Advertisers:
- Linkodude43
- RandomConsomePanchi
- Logan
- Smash560

* If your personal stuff (school, internet, parents, holidays, etc) are keeping you busy, you will be excused from your 'jobs'.

Last edited by Skochko on Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:40 pm; edited 9 times in total

zmanrwks

Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:25 am

zmanrwks
I approve of this.

Linkodude43

Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:09 am

Linkodude43
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Can I sign up for a advertiser? can i just be accepted or are there requirements ?

https://www.youtube.com/user/linkodude43
Skochko

Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:17 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
linkodude43 wrote:Can I sign up for a advertiser? can i just be accepted or are there requirements ?
Of course you can. The requirements: Do it when you can, don't break other site's rules and don't stop :S

I added you.

Crankeh

Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:20 am

Crankeh
Ice Kirby
Ice Kirby
Signing up to be a newsperson.

RandomConsomePanchi

Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:22 am

RandomConsomePanchi
So I have to get 5 people to sign up on TND? Great. =\
*Goes and makes 5 moar accounts* DONE! Razz
I'd like to sign up for Advertisers. Could advertise through youtube and my vid making skillz. Razz But I don't have time to make a vid at the moment. :<

Kaz

Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:25 am

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
I want to be a newsperson, no, mama u WILL make me a newsperson

hellfiredragon9

Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:28 am

hellfiredragon9
Deku Scrub
Deku Scrub
Skochko's already on my case, so I'll go newsperson. Of note for you guys though, I specialize in 3rd party gaming, specifically with Japanese 3rd parties and the localizers (Aksys games, NIS America in particular) if that's ok. Let me know.

Crankeh

Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:44 am

Crankeh
Ice Kirby
Ice Kirby
I specialize in Zelda news.

Skochko

Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:55 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Update!
The maximum number of newspeople members is 4 (for now). I really doubt we need more. So it's full now. If one of the members fails to do his job, he will temporarily lose his place and someone else will get a chance.

The other two groups have no member limit, of course.

roshipower

Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:49 am

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
good to see people signing up for the jobs,not sure if i can,i might be held up by other things Sad

https://www.youtube.com/roshipower
Skochko

Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:06 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
It's okay Roshi. This is optional. If you want to join, you can do it later :]

Skochko

Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:09 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Come on people! We need more graphic artists and advertisers. Who wants to help?

Kaz

Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:30 pm

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
i can only do one job, for i have a lot of things going on on my head, Basketball

Skochko

Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:35 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
* Added Pikmintendo to the Graphic Artists group. Whoever wishes to join us, or perhaps the advertisers, is free to do it!

Logan

Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:01 am

Logan
Olimar
Olimar
I could be an advertiser.

http://www.happykatana.wordpress.com
Skochko

Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:16 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Do you want to?

Logan

Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:19 am

Logan
Olimar
Olimar
Yes. This site doesn't get enough attention, and only a small percentage of users actually post in the forums.

Skochko

Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:39 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Okay, great. I signed you up. I hope you do fine as an advertiser :]
We'll have mid-year awards in less than a month and there will be awards for each group.

You have a shot at the advertisers award, as Linko and Panchi have been busy lately :\

Logan

Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:00 am

Logan
Olimar
Olimar
Well, I started out by posting the link on my YouTube Channel.

EDIT FOR THE SAKE OF NOT DOUBLE POSTING: I also posted the link on my Facebook and Myspace, if that helps.

EDIT AGAIN: I'm also going to post the link on my blog, although to be honest, my blog has virtually no visitors, so it might not help that much.

EDIT: I put it on the best websites list on the-top-tens.com.

Linkodude43

Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:09 pm

Linkodude43
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
I am finally going to start advertising again, since I am finally coming back more permanently on the forum, so put me back on the list

Pikmintendo

Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:20 pm

Pikmintendo
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
linkodude43 wrote:I am finally going to start advertising again, since I am finally coming back more permanently on the forum, so put me back on the list
Forum Staff - Group Overview [SIGN UP!] Facehoof
Linko, you never LEFT the forum staff.

https://www.youtube.com/user/pikmintendo
Kaz

Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:22 pm

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
Glad to hear that linko, you just made my hour.

Linkodude43

Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:34 pm

Linkodude43
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Pikmintendo wrote:
linkodude43 wrote:I am finally going to start advertising again, since I am finally coming back more permanently on the forum, so put me back on the list
Forum Staff - Group Overview [SIGN UP!] Facehoof
Linko, you never LEFT the forum staff.

oh lol, ok in that case: *Self-Facehoofs*

Smash

Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:22 am

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
I'll join for advertising

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]