The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kaz
#1

on Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:05 pm

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
My side:
Roshi-son
Mr.D&K-father
TBY-old wife
Yoooo-dead wife
Sparky-L.O.V.E.
RedYoshi-family dog

TBY side:
Zman-brother
Linko-mistake child
DryBones-bother
GayMan-old husband
Roshi-son

Sparky side:
Pikmin-son
Cranky-brother
Skochko-mamma
Death-cousin
GayMan-L.O.V.E.
DragonFire-family dog

Others:
Charmew-Linko's bitch
PKMNdude-Linko and Charmew's son
MALR-Yoooo's brother
MWH-Yoooo's brother
Zema-pervert neighbor
Yoooo-Roshi's dead mother
Zema-PKMNdude's secret crush



Last edited by Mr. GayManWatch on Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total


____________________________________
roshipower
#2

on Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:07 pm

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
love our family Smile...THE WEDDING IS ON DECEMBER 19!aALL INVITED CEPT FOR ZEMA AND CHARMEW

http://youtube.com/roshipower
Pikmintendo
#3

on Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:38 pm

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
roshipower wrote:love our family Smile...THE WEDDING IS ON DECEMBER 19!aALL INVITED CEPT FOR ZEMA AND CHARMEW
cant we exclude foxeh from the wedding too? also, i just remembered, we forgot CL! >.< i guess he could be a cousin of some sort? and ALLS FOR SPARKY + GAYMAN 12/19/10! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

http://youtube.com/user/pikmintendo
zmanrwks
#4

on Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:14 am

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
OMAIGAWD I feel bad for pkmn... his fathers are Linko and charmew.


____________________________________
Hydrocannon2727
#5

on Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:57 am

avatar
Zoroark
Zoroark
Oh my god!! How could you forget me you bastard!

roshipower
#6

on Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:35 pm

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
calm down,people forget others often,you can be sparky's dad or summat

http://youtube.com/roshipower
Pikmintendo
#7

on Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:50 pm

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
@ roshi. naw. itd be weird for hydro to be my grandad. possibly a cousin.

http://youtube.com/user/pikmintendo
zmanrwks
#8

on Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:51 pm

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Pikmintendo wrote:@ roshi. naw. itd be weird for hydro to be my grandad. possibly a cousin.
No such thing as too weird.


____________________________________
Pikmintendo
#9

on Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:25 pm

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
@zman i said weird not too wierd

http://youtube.com/user/pikmintendo
TheBlueYoshi
#10

on Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:31 pm

avatar
Bulbear
Bulbear
I lol'd. Looks good, we forgot CL. Also, I want Zema to be invited. He will provide the jokes.

5gSkyYoshi
#11

on Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:39 pm

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
I'd like to see what happens after the wedding. Wink


____________________________________
Spark~, Thanks Pik, for the sig.
Wings... Don't fail me now!!


Spoiler:

Electro-Award - 5gSkyYoshi
Sonic Rainboom Award - 5gSkyYoshi
Most Shocking - 5gSkyYoshi
Strongest Gamer - 5gSkyYoshi
Best Person who "Flies Away Now" - 5gSkyYoshi
Bzt!~ Thanks all who voted for me!~
roshipower
#12

on Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:51 pm

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
remember im the host of the wedding,my partner for hosting is my brother pikmin of course!

http://youtube.com/roshipower
zmanrwks
#13

on Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:33 am

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
So what do I do?


____________________________________
Pikmintendo
#14

on Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:51 am

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zman, since you like cake so much, how about you MAKE THE CAKE? Razz

http://youtube.com/user/pikmintendo
Pokemondude121
#15

on Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:16 am

avatar
Banned
Banned
Mr. GayManWatch wrote:My side:
Roshi-son
Mr.D&K-father
TBY-old wife
Yoooo-dead wife
Sparky-L.O.V.E.
RedYoshi-family dog

TBY side:
Zman-brother
Linko-mistake child
DryBones-bother
GayMan-old husband
Roshi-son

Sparky side:
Pikmin-son
Cranky-brother
Skochko-mamma
Death-cousin
GayMan-L.O.V.E.
DragonFire-family dog

Others:
Charmew-Linko's bitch
PKMNdude-Linko and Charmew's son
MALR-Yoooo's brother
MWH-Yoooo's brother
Zema-pervert neighbor
Yoooo-Roshi's dead mother
Zema-PKMNdude's secret crush


Wow.... Ghee thanks a lot. I'm the son of a girl who's first word was a swear, and I'm in love with a pervert. I hate you people.
Evil or Very Mad

Pikmintendo
#16

on Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:51 am

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
@ pkmn. i do believe we were being a litle harsh on you. you could be my adopted cousin if you want. Very Happy

http://youtube.com/user/pikmintendo
Pokemondude121
#17

on Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:55 am

avatar
Banned
Banned
Pikmintendo wrote:@ pkmn. i do believe we were being a litle harsh on you. you could be my adopted cousin if you want. Very Happy


DEAL Thanks Pikmin. Very Happy

roshipower
#18

on Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:00 am

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
^adopted cousinf of yoooo202 i guess

http://youtube.com/roshipower
Sponsored content
#19


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum