The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Smash
#26

on Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:45 pm

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
He's right guys. I overreacted, and this could end badly if we keep this up. I think it's time we work together, to bring this forum back to the way it used to be. A forum so powerful, that we get new users who post very often! Who's with me?

http://www.smashteamproductions.webs.com
CartoonLink
#27

on Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:46 pm

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Smash wrote:Can we get this started in all seriousness now? I'll start us off.

YouTuber Award - Gayman for random tf2 video uploaded recently.
Paint Brush Award - Zman because of BG help with my STO project
Newspaper Award - Zman. Must Zi explain why?
Artistic Award- CL because of vulgar fanfics that I don't know why I like.
EUREKA! Award - MWH cause Beat The Track
Addict Award - Skoch for beating Zman in Top Posters.
Joker Award- Gayman cause pictures posted in chat.
Srs Bzns Award-Roshi. Hands Down.
Troll Award - Skoch. His trolling isn't dried out like CL's.
Librarian Award - Sy. No other choice.
Ally Award - MWH. He's still the nicest guy on the forum.
Originality Award- MWH for once again, BtT
Best Sig Award- Zman cause Zim joke.

I'll post custom awards later

LOL the twelve year old said my trolling is dried out? You've never been to ZU kid. You also said dooba was a better troll than me, someone just can't handle the heat or the internet.

Logan wrote:
Smash wrote:Troll Award - CL, for being fucking hilarious when he trolls

Fixed.

Thank you Logan, Groudon just doesn't find me funny because he's my main target for trolling, he's pretty butthurt all around so he considers my trolling bad lmao.

Skochko wrote:
Smash wrote:Can we get this started in all seriousness now? I'll start us off.

YouTuber Award - Gayman for random tf2 video uploaded recently.
Paint Brush Award - Zman because of BG help with my STO project /Zema can't art.
Newspaper Award - Zman. Must Zi explain why? /He deserves horse shit.
Artistic Award- CL because of vulgar fanfics that I don't know why I like.
EUREKA! Award - MWH cause Beat The Track /BTT wasn't invented in the past 12 months.
Addict Award - Skoch for beating Zman in Top Posters.
Joker Award- Gayman cause pictures posted in chat.
Srs Bzns Award-Roshi. Hands Down.
Troll Award - Skoch. His trolling isn't dried out like CL's. /What the fuck?
Librarian Award - Sy. No other choice.
Ally Award - MWH. He's still the nicest guy on the forum.
Originality Award- MWH for once again, BtT
Best Sig Award- Zman cause Zim joke.

I'll post custom awards later

Commented on some. You could be the only one doing this.

Thank you Mama, my trolling is far superior than your srsness.

Groudon wrote:So we're not going to seriously do this, are we. We're just going to mess around on a forum that's very quiet and give everything to my 2nd best friend, who doesn't post here anymore, and is pretty much being trolled in this situation. All that's done on this forum anymore is wait for Panchi to judge the final round of UBtT2 while he makes it the definition of Valve, and post outhouse topics with the occasional case of an interesting/important topic that is very rare. Whatever happened to other forum games like What would happen if, or associations? Why am I even on this forum anymore? Nobody does anything anymore. It's just STEAM STEAM STEAM! This should be called the Valve Domain. There are many things I could say about the people here specifically. But I'm going to avoid it. I think I should take a break from this forum. If anyone wants to contact me, my Skype is Groudon641. I will accept a warning if this rant breaks any rules. Groudon out.

LOL, SOMEONE GOT SUPER MED. y u heff 2 be med? is onle a gem!

SRB1996
#28

on Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:54 pm

avatar
Kid Roy
Kid Roy
Fuck off Smash, this isn't any time for a revolution you cunt. I like it here, I don't want more members, I don't want less members, I don't want increased activity, I don't want decreased activity.

We're all friends here (except Zman), if you want to bring more people, bring friendly people, don't bring incoherent social assholes, with attitudes such as Baltos.

Skochko
#29

on Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:56 pm

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
SRB1996 wrote:Fuck off Smash, this isn't any time for a revolution you cunt. I like it here, I don't want more members, I don't want less members, I don't want increased activity, I don't want decreased activity.

We're all friends here (except Zman), if you want to bring more people, bring friendly people, don't bring incoherent social assholes, with attitudes such as Baltos.
Do you have a problem with Baltos?! Don't make me unleash Toryallen's parrots at you. They will eat you alive.


____________________________________
k
SRB1996
#30

on Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:57 pm

avatar
Kid Roy
Kid Roy
You forgot to mention Tamtrey Skoch, lol

Smash
#31

on Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:54 pm

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Skochko wrote:
SRB1996 wrote:Fuck off Smash, this isn't any time for a revolution you cunt. I like it here, I don't want more members, I don't want less members, I don't want increased activity, I don't want decreased activity.

We're all friends here (except Zman), if you want to bring more people, bring friendly people, don't bring incoherent social assholes, with attitudes such as Baltos.
Do you have a problem with Baltos?! Don't make me unleash Toryallen's parrots at you. They will eat you alive.
He'll do it, I've seen him.

http://www.smashteamproductions.webs.com
zmanrwks
#32

on Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:35 pm

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
I'm enjoying this thread.


____________________________________
CartoonLink
#33

on Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:39 pm

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
zmanrwks wrote:I'm enjoying this thread.


I love seeing Smash rage. Hence the reason he calls me a bad troll, I've heard he slits his wrists when people pick on him.

Smash
#34

on Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:10 pm

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Yeah, I raged. The whole thing just pissed me off. You're trolling is bad. You have nothing to do with my rage. Why don't you just give up on trolling. You could go back to humping your Skyward Sword disk.

http://www.smashteamproductions.webs.com
zmanrwks
#35

on Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:40 pm

avatar
Moderator
Moderator


____________________________________
CartoonLink
#36

on Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:56 pm

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Smash wrote:Yeah, I raged. The whole thing just pissed me off. You're trolling is bad. You have nothing to do with my rage. Why don't you just give up on trolling. You could go back to humping your Skyward Sword disk.

>You're trolling is bad. Yes, because I hump video game disks? Unlike you, I have a social life and real life friends and actually go out and do stuff instead of being a scrawny fourteen year old who's not even allowed to own a Nintendo DS. You're a failure, kid.

Smash
#37

on Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:18 pm

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Uh CL, I like being a scrawny kid without a social life. Your argument is invalid.

http://www.smashteamproductions.webs.com
CartoonLink
#38

on Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:35 pm

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Lmao, shows how much you have to live for. I'm guessing you're short as fuck too? My argument is valid, since you're also the same almighty Groudon7777777 that everyone hated on Youtube years ago, and we still all hate you, hence the reason why I pick on you? Silly kid lol. Now brb, gonna play my Nintendo DS.

Smash
#39

on Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:42 pm

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Yeah, I'm short. So? Being short is another thing I like.

http://www.smashteamproductions.webs.com
roshipower
#40

on Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:14 pm

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Amazing how this could spring up from a topic about praising Baltos

http://youtube.com/roshipower
CartoonLink
#41

on Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:53 pm

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Ahaha, Smash, a small, scrawny little white kid. Makes me laugh knowing we accept him here. Oh well, enjoy your stay Groudon77777777777777, try not to get too comfortable.

MarioWorldHacker
#42

on Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:17 pm

avatar
Anouki
Anouki
roshipower wrote:Amazing how this could spring up from a topic about praising Baltos
THIS.
I love this topic. Keep it up, boys.

Skochko
#43

on Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:44 pm

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
SRB1996 wrote:You forgot to mention Tamtrey Skoch, lol
I mentioned him in my first reply to this thread.

This thread is golden. Don't ever let it die.


____________________________________
k
Smash
#44

on Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:38 am

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
CartoonLink wrote:try not to get too comfortable.
Too late! :awesome:

http://www.smashteamproductions.webs.com
zmanrwks
#45

on Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:48 am

avatar
Moderator
Moderator


At this point I'm just posting random JonTron gifs.


____________________________________
CartoonLink
#46

on Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:14 am

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Comeback of the year: Logan. He disappeared for a whole fucking year and made me very Sad and then he CAME LOOOOOOOOL back and read Porkemon and finished it and said it was the funniest fanfic ever.

Mwh award: Sir for hating Touhou.

Bzilla56
#47

on Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:30 pm

avatar
Ice Kirby
Ice Kirby
The Troll Award - CartoonLink/Cocopuffs
The biggest comeback award - Baltosfan
The Jeff Porbst Award- Skoch Tape
Best Youtube Award- The new Layout.
The Caiden Cowger Award- Smash
The best ponie Award- Zak.
The Mass Effect Award- CartoonLink
The Skyward Sword Award- Smash
The Toe Hoe Award- Baltosfan
The Ghost Award- Gman.
The Legomaniac Award- Zman
The JonTron Gif Award- Panchi
The Team Fortress 2 Award- Gman
The Gaben Award- Zman
The 2nd best return Award- Logan

zmanrwks
#48

on Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:32 pm

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Bzilla56 wrote:The Troll Award - CartoonLink/Cocopuffs
The biggest comeback award - Baltosfan
The Jeff Porbst Award- Skoch Tape
Best Youtube Award- The new Layout.
The Caiden Cowger Award- Smash
The best ponie Award- Zak.
The Mass Effect Award- CartoonLink
The Skyward Sword Award- Smash
The Toe Hoe Award- Baltosfan
The Ghost Award- Gman.
The Legomaniac Award- Zman
The JonTron Gif Award- Panchi
The Team Fortress 2 Award- Gman
The Gaben Award- Zman
The 2nd best return Award- Logan

All of those are automatically property of Baltos.
Except Best Pony. Zak can keep that one.


____________________________________
Skochko
#49

on Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:30 am

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Baltos won the Toe Hoe award. The rest is irrelevant. He has won the Internet.


____________________________________
k
Smash
#50

on Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:03 pm

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
It's funny because Gabe doesn't play Touhou games.

http://www.smashteamproductions.webs.com
Sponsored content
#51


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum