The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CartoonLink

Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:44 am

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Well first off, I'd like to thank all of you for being here to read this very special message. This is going out to our lifelong friend MWH, who has been announced dead at 12:03 PM today. Yes, this is a sad day for us all, but life and death are a part of life. All I can say is, MWH, thank you for being who you were. Here is my review, of MWH.

Looks: 15/10
Well I mean, for a Colombian, he's got the moves. His bum is tight and juicy looking, and his penis was above average for his kind. His face and eyes are the true show stopper though, his crystal yellow eyes are as beautiful as they get.

Backstory: 7/10
Well, he did after all spend most of his child years growing up in an abandoned horse stable outside of Corpus Christi in Texas. It was alright though, because he learned from his parents sickness that he must be their only choice that will give them hope for the future, therefore that is how MWH has become who he was today.

Nationality: 9.3/10
Yes, while some may question the fact of him being Colombian since he describes himself as northern-Mexican, he is originally from Colombia. He does have the nature of them, and sure makes some good fucking coffee.

Music Skills: 3/10
While some may question him as a good musician, as I do too, he does have some memorable tunes. My favorite is the one of him running through the forest with the elves at his sides. Not much else that's really special about his musical talent though.

Artistic Skills: 10/10
Yes, MWH was a very artistic man. He was strong, burly, and he knew what made someone smile. He had incorporated those magical skills into drawings of art and into writings of art.

Overall: 9.9/10
I loved MWH, and I'm sure we all did. He will be missed, and it is a shame that the last chance of his family surviving depended on him, and he never got to see the light of day of his doctor career. The Cobo family will be missed.

Skochko

Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:46 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
You did not review his voice, so everything you wrote is completely irrelevant.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum