The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Linkodude43
#1

on Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:49 pm

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Anyone here buying Fifa 13? If anyone here would happen to be buying it in a week when it comes out for PS3 I'd be happy to play you.

http://www.youtube.com/user/linkodude43
zmanrwks
#2

on Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:45 pm

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
My reaction to this thread.

"Hey look a new thread! Wonder what it's about!"

*reads thread*

Spoiler:

Just for the lulz.


____________________________________
Kaz
#3

on Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:49 pm

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
my reaction


____________________________________
Skochko
#4

on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:13 am

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Even I moved on, Linko.


____________________________________
k
Linkodude43
#5

on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:36 am

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Hey it's a fun game skoch xD It's not like it's a kiddy game. *Looks at forum name*

http://www.youtube.com/user/linkodude43
Skochko
#6

on Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:54 am

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
No bitch, after 10 years of same shit, you reach a limit. First FIFA I played was World Cup 98.


____________________________________
k
Linkodude43
#7

on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:21 pm

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Well actually that logic makes lots of sense, but I've only really played Fifa for 2 or 3 years, so it's not boring just yet to me xD

http://www.youtube.com/user/linkodude43
CartoonLink
#8

on Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:10 pm

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
No. Soccer is gay and has been renamed "football" to rival the greatness of Canadian and American football.

Smash
#9

on Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:02 am

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/ea-blasted-selling-same-fifa-game-two-years-184754450.html

Take that Linko!

http://www.smashteamproductions.webs.com
Skochko
#10

on Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:17 am

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Smash wrote:http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/ea-blasted-selling-same-fifa-game-two-years-184754450.html

Take that Linko!
>FIFA for Wii

Please, tell me more.


____________________________________
k
Smash
#11

on Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:40 am

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
http://www.nintendo-gamer.net/2012/09/27/fifa-13-wii-vs-fifa-12-wii-the-shocking-truth/

Here's more! I'd just love to see the look on the faces of everybody who got this for the wii

http://www.smashteamproductions.webs.com
Skochko
#12

on Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:11 am

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Smash wrote:http://www.nintendo-gamer.net/2012/09/27/fifa-13-wii-vs-fifa-12-wii-the-shocking-truth/

Here's more! I'd just love to see the look on the faces of everybody who got this for the wii
Omg Smash...
1. Nobody in the history of the universe is going to buy FIFA for Wii if they have a clue about what FIFA is.
2. IT'S FUCKING FIFA FOR WII.


____________________________________
k
Linkodude43
#13

on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:56 am

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
They're different smash, atleast on ps3 they are
1. It got harder to play, something is different
2. Career mode is really different
3. It's different (Maybe the wii isnt, but what idiot buys a sports game for the wii)


EDIT: Yep, its the EXACT same for the wii, besides updated skills and stuff, but for ps3 its actually different, and i can say this from expierience.

http://www.youtube.com/user/linkodude43
Skochko
#14

on Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:26 pm

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Linkodude43 wrote:They're different smash, atleast on ps3 they are
1. It got harder to play, something is different
2. Career mode is really different
3. It's different (Maybe the wii isnt, but what idiot buys a sports game for the wii)


EDIT: Yep, its the EXACT same for the wii, besides updated skills and stuff, but for ps3 its actually different, and i can say this from expierience.
Each FIFA game is like an update of the previous one. You can't even call it an expansion pack. You get almost the same thing. Even CoD is making more changes with each game than this.


____________________________________
k
Linkodude43
#15

on Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:55 am

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
I woulden't consider that true, I notice considerable difference in some modes such as career mode that actually change the gameplay, also the controls and sh*t change, but I consider there to be enough differences *Atleast for the ps3+xbox versions* to be a "different" game.

http://www.youtube.com/user/linkodude43
Skochko
#16

on Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:38 am

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Linkodude43 wrote:I woulden't consider that true, I notice considerable difference in some modes such as career mode that actually change the gameplay, also the controls and sh*t change, but I consider there to be enough differences *Atleast for the ps3+xbox versions* to be a "different" game.
That's all fanboy talk. Like saying the story gets better with each Mario game.


____________________________________
k
Sponsored content
#17


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum