You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 10 of 14]

roshipower

Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:05 pm

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
I'm going with the second option. When I think of you Panchi, I think of an outgoing and creative guy. I feel that this song exemplifies that very well (or poorly, who really knows)

I believe the title says it all, but I will elaborate a little anyways. I feel that a person like you seems very open minded and will likely be able to strive to become a successful person in your life. Good luck in college!

https://www.youtube.com/roshipower
Smash

Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:41 am

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Someone post! What happened to the people who haven't posted this round.

Skochko

Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:18 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
11 days, Punchy. Why wait any longer?

Smash

Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:26 am

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Anyone else notice that not everyone posted, even though we are waaaay past a deadline?

Skochko

Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:47 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Smash wrote:Anyone else notice that not everyone posted, even though we are waaaay past a deadline?
Smashy, the delay happened because many people did not post. Punchy was ready to rate after 3 days.

RandomConsomePanchi

Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:27 pm

RandomConsomePanchi
Hey guys I'm judging tomorrow cause I feel awful and I'm going to sleep BYE
UBtT2 - Page 10 Tumblr_m53avxAnXI1qf14wwo1_500

Skochko

Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:06 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Ending this is overrated!

Smash

Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:36 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Panchi LIED to us!

zmanrwks

Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:46 am

zmanrwks
Smash wrote:Panchi LIED to us!

Spoiler:

RandomConsomePanchi

Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:05 am

RandomConsomePanchi
Ok guys seriously just give me a damn break. Although it's great to see your reactions and stuff I have my own things to worry about at the minute. I'm also trying to come up with a unique rating system to introduce for the bonus round which would give people who are SORTA behind the top players a chance to catch up IF they were to meet the requirements that would determine points. It's sorta difficult coming up with a topic that would perfectly fit this system, so give me time.
Also, Zman
UBtT2 - Page 10 Tumblr_m9ox2nycA61qb7fuio1_500

zmanrwks

Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:30 am

zmanrwks
"Hey look! Ken posted in the topic! He must've judged!

UBtT2 - Page 10 Tumblr_m9ql52Bj7c1qh2p3po1_500

Anyways anyways, that's fine, but don't tell us you'll judge tomorrow then don't >:

Skochko

Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:11 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
RandomConsomePanchi wrote:Ok guys seriously just give me a damn break. Although it's great to see your reactions and stuff I have my own things to worry about at the minute. I'm also trying to come up with a unique rating system to introduce for the bonus round which would give people who are SORTA behind the top players a chance to catch up IF they were to meet the requirements that would determine points. It's sorta difficult coming up with a topic that would perfectly fit this system, so give me time.
Also, Zman
UBtT2 - Page 10 Tumblr_m9ox2nycA61qb7fuio1_500
Yea, you should have thought of that before we began this. No, I don't mind. I don't even remember what was the last round, so yeah. Take your time. Wait, you already are.

Nah, we love you. Kay? Kay.

Smash

Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:02 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
UBtT2 - Page 10 I-dont-always-go-to-bed-early-but-when-i-do-i-blame-my-friends-for-taking-too-long

Why have we waited 23 days?

Skochko

Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:22 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
*sees a post in this thread*
*gets excited*

Fuck you, Smash.

Smash

Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:27 am

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
I'm just trying to boost activity

RandomConsomePanchi

Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:29 am

RandomConsomePanchi
Hahahaha...ohohohoho......YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY THE MORE THE MERRIER
And that's right. The more days delayed, the merrier you all will be once I've finally judged! Hahahahaha!

Bzilla - Yes...I can see why you would post this but you didn't even give a clear explanation as too why and what it was supposed to represent and such. I can understand why you would post this, similar to Smash's reasoning. Septette for a Dead Princess was a song that I would frequently post it and its many remixes onto the forum chat, which would eventually lead into the creation of a inner society of Touhou on this forum. However, there are like tons more "versions" of songs that I would have preferred honestly. This isn't bad, but it's not my favorite you know. And it is quite superficial considering it's just a song that I posted a lot before.
Rating of Ringing the Powerpuff Girls = 1

Smash - At least you EXPLAIN the reasoning of the song, but once again it is quite superficial, but a bit deeper at least. The conflict between MWH's Yuyuko and Suika did symbolize a battle between two powerful forces in the universe, going head to head. The frustration and the intensity of these fights is truly felt in this song, but not to it's full extent.
Rating of Pettan Pettan Tsurupettan = 1.5

Zman - Dog's Theme. Good gosh can you be ANY MORE SUPERFICIA-I mean you gave an explanation! Good good. I like how you end every sentence off with "like a dog". Even though I don't feel these traits in the song, such as loyalty for example, I do feel the uplifting emotion and the cheerful and playful nature, like a dog. So for that you do indeed get full points since you specifically make notice of this very fact.
Rating of Hello, yes this is Dogggggggggggggggggggg = 2

MWH - How dare you. You know I love this song. Yes. That was a fateful encounter. Not chance. Not accident. But destiny. Not only is this a song from the game from which I was playing at the time, but it describes the traits which you described this mysterious character. Hard will, determination to the death. Fighting spirit. Conjoining the traits of the category with the essence of the song, it's perfect.
Rating of Sky Whales (not as good as sky sharks) = 2

CL - I suppose by your terminology you can describe this very song as "badass" as well. It does indeed "blow one away" by the very power it expels through the intense and "hardcore" music in the song. Paving the way towards a better tomorrow. Yes.
Rating of Hello 2 = 2

Mama - The song alone, I don't really see how it refers to that specific, yet hilarious, memory. It does however symbolize the "randomness" of my very mind, hence my beginning name of "Random2000". It also expresses the insanity as well with the lack of structure in the song. But again, we are talking of how this refers to the memory itself. Well...
I played it along with the video.
And damn. It was perfect
Rating of CHEEP CHEEP IM CRYING = 2

Roshi - VVVVVV is such a great game. Such great music. However, the reason of this is the very passion that the creators put into this game. They did not see this as some project or a superficial game to make money off of. No. Instead they saw this as a chance to make their imagination reality. This game expresses the very spirit they placed into making this game. The potential for anything. The perseverance one has determines this very quality in us all. To achieve one's goals in life, whether small or large. That is the true definition of success. And the key to this is the very realization of a worthy ideal.
Rating of Far and Beyond = 2.5

Zman - 2 + 2 = 4 + 1.5 = 5.5 + 2 = 7.5 + 2 = 9.5 + 2 = 11.5 +2 = 13.5 + 3 = 16.5 + 1.5 = 18 + 2.5 = 20.5
+ 2 = 22.5
Bzilla - 1 - 1 = 0 + 2 = 2 + 1 = 3 + 2 = 5 + 1.5 = 6.5 + 2 = 8.5 + 2 = 10.5 + 0 = 10.5 + 1 = 11.5 + 1 = 12.5
MWH - 2 + 1.5 = 3.5 + 2 = 5.5 + 2 = 7.5 + 2.5 = 10 + 2 = 12 + 2.5 = 14.5 + 2 = 16.5 + 1.5 = 18 + 3 = 21 + 2 = 23
CL - 2 + 1 = 3 + 2 = 5 + 2.5 = 7.5 + 1.5 = 9 + 2 = 11 + 2 = 13 + 2 = 15 + 1 = 16 + 2 = 18
+ 2 = 20
Smash - 2 + 2 = 4 + 1 = 5 + 1 = 6 + 2 = 8 + 2 = 10 + 2 = 12 + 2.5 = 14.5 + 1.5 = 16 + 2.5 = 18.5
+ 1.5 = 20
roshi - 1 + 1 = 2 + 2 = 4 + 1.5 = 5.5 + 1.5 = 7 + 2 = 9 + 2 = 11 + 2 = 13 + 2 = 15 + 0 = 15
+ 2.5 = 17.5
Pik - 2 + 0 = 2 + 2 = 4 + 2 = 6 + 1.5 = 7.5 + 1.5 = 9 + 2 = 11 + 2 = 13 + 0 = 13 + 0 = 13
+ 0 = 13
Sir - 2 + 2 = 4 + 2 = 6 + 2 = 8 + 2 = 10 + 2 = 12 + 2 = 14 + 2 = 16 + 0 = 16 + 0 = 16
+ 0 = 16
Linko - 1 + 1.5 = 2.5 + 1 = 3.5 + 2 = 5.5 + 2 = 7.5 + 2 = 9.5 + 2 = 11.5 + 2 = 13.5 + 0 = 13.5 + 1.5 = 15 + 0 = 15

Mama - 2 + 2 = 4 + 2 = 6 + 2.5 = 8.5 + 2 = 10.5 + 2 = 12.5 + 2 = 14.5 + 2 = 16.5 + 2 = 18.5 + 2.5 = 21
+ 2 = 23
Hyrdo - 1 + 1 = 2 + 0 = 2 + 2 = 4 + 0 = 4 + 2 = 6 + 0 = 8 + 2 = 10 + 0 = 10+ 0 = 10

First of all, I must say that I am flattered and honored to be considered all of these things by you all. It's humbling, truly. To see one's greatest friends and companions consider one to be greater than they believe. Thank you all.

Now for the final round. Enough self centered categories. Let us turn our sight towards our surroundings! The very forum itself! Before I establish the final round, I ask that EVERY. SINGLE. PARTICIPANT. EVERY SINGLE ONE. Makes a post describing THREE "Era's" of this forum's history. It may be a period in time, or an event that took place. I want you all to post these 3 "era's" or events, and I will pick from them the 3 most frequent ones. REMEMBER, I WILL NOT POST THE TOPIC (although slightly obvious) UNLESS EVERY PARTICIPANT HAS DONE AS I ASKED. Now the delaying is up to you.

CartoonLink

Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:55 am

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
The Brawling Yoshi's.
This forum started out as a central hub for where everyone from The Nintendo Domain group on Youtube could come and set up Brawl matches and tournaments.

The Nintendo Domain.
This forum changed from a site all about Brawl to everything Nintendo. It had created what is now the home to many.

The Rise of CL.
An old member of TND, after being banished from the site due to disputes with TBY, he had come back a semi-troll. The person had trolled and had some success, but after overdoing fail trolls, he had seemed to be not worthy. After a big spark hit him and he succeeded with many trollolol's on ZU, Yahoo Answers, and much more places, he is now the troll of TND.

Skochko

Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:24 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Dayumm. This is actually a good request. I got my eyes on you, Marishka.

zmanrwks

Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:36 pm

zmanrwks
Brawling Yoshis: Back when Brawl was relevant and we were young, worlds collided as we all learned about each other and chatted on the chat and posted on the forums. It was an innocent time.

The Nintendo Domain: The name of the site was changed to the name of the YouTube group which everything began, and we danced and danced. Now YouTube has no groups or streams and is a shittier site, so we rely on the wonder that is the forum for awesome. Everything became a little bit better as we all knew each other and were like friends.

The Sir Era: The site's leader, TBY, left the site, and soon rose Sir to the throne to rule the site. Also during this time was when Beat the Track began, which started all this fun things, and we were like awesomeness.
UBtT2 - Page 10 Tumblr_mbz2x0xFtE1ryaiojo1_400

Smash

Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:17 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
So Long YouTube Era: YouTube groups had closed down and this forum became used a lot more. (From my perspective) We all got to know each other better and activity was off the charts.

The Forum Games Era: We seemed to have gotten many more members frequently, but they only wanted to play the forum games. Beat The Track was created and Hurt n' Heal was a lot more frequent. Then Skoch, deciding that the excessive use of forum games were getting out of hand, locked the forum games for a while and many users stopped posting. He later brought them back.

Inactivity Era: Around May and throughout summer, everyone's personal lives started kicking in and posting became much less frequent. Sometimes nobody would post for a whole two days with the exception of an Outhouse post. I started to grow bored with the Internet, and others spent a lot of time on tf2.

Bzilla56

Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:59 pm

Bzilla56
Ice Kirby
Ice Kirby
The Name change Era: Apparently, this started out as Youtube group (those existed?) and then became a forum. People joined.

The Bzilla Era: I join, people say hi, and we move on with our lives.

The Beat the Track Era: This forum game comes out, people play it and have fun.

RandomConsomePanchi

Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:20 pm

RandomConsomePanchi
UBtT2 - Page 10 Tumblr_mbxzupy5DK1resz14o1_400
Spoiler:
UBtT2 - Page 10 Tumblr_mbp3ojtGVb1qbwxkeo1_500

Skochko

Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:41 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Wait, I thought we had to post a song that describes the three periods of this site. Oh, this is easier then...

Linkodude43

Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:15 am

Linkodude43
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
The Youtube Era: {Ancient Era}
The Era of the youtube group, the oh so great video list on the right side of your screen, the topic list, and just the basic, crappy layout youtube came up with, which we loved so dearly. Very few members from this era still exist. {Exist = Active}

The Brawling Yoshis' Era: {Classic Era}
The new forum, kind of as if we migrated from youtube onto this website, because the group became a gigantic wasteland. Buried deep under posts you can find old topics, the artifacts of The Brawling Yoshis, and some of the remains of some of the early forum games we had back then. A very limited supply of members still remain from this era.

The Nintendo Domain Era: {Modern Era}
What is around us now, an influx of new members, new games, new ideas, and a much more broad scope of games than what we used to have. Although, in recent times we have seen a slow-down of activity, this era in general is probably the greatest era for our activity, and one point I'm pretty sure we saw all of the latest posts filled up. Many members who joined during this era still reside here.

https://www.youtube.com/user/linkodude43
RandomConsomePanchi

Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:17 pm

RandomConsomePanchi
NOT EVERYONE HAS DONE THIS YET
UBtT2 - Page 10 Tumblr_m7fociEfaO1qcye09o1_r1_500
Hurry up guyssss

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum