You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CartoonLink

Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:35 am

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
So, it's 2012 already.

What was released in 2006? A horrible game known as Call of Duty 3, and what came every year in November? The same exact game, but with new maps and a few new guns and an even shorter and worse campaign. It's worse than the updates for Street Fighter II. Call of Duty is considered by many "gamers" the "greatest game of all time". How can that be?

These "gamers" consider themselves hardcore due to the fact all they play is Call of Duty, while having no other game experience. A true hardcore gamer plays more than one game system, with a minimum of five, and must've beaten atleast forty-five games in their life time (sports games, Touhou games, Call of Duty games, racing games, and music games do not count). So what does that leave them with? Zero games beaten in their life time.

Call of Duty is a big reason why the industry is corrupt, especially how you're a nerd if you play any other games that aren't an FPS.

Now, everyone considers the Wii a "children toy", when infact, it has the greatest games out of this generation, while every faggots PS3 has the worst. Sony and Microsoft rely on third-party support for business, not Nintendo because Nintendo takes their jobs seriously.

Also, now onto Skyrim (also known as Shitrim). It is highly overrated, glitchy as fuck, and not a big improvement over Oblivion. I am sick of my brothers telling me to play it when there would be no point because Skyward Sword is all you need to have fun. People to this day still make "arrow to the knee" jokes, which when it started wasn't funny, and every joke of it isn't at all clever, or funny. It's fucking depressing and annoying. How can one still make a joke from a glitchy game that wasn't funny in the first place.

Now onto Skyward Sword. It is the greatest game of all time and succeeds in everyway that no other game does. If you don't like it, you're automatically what I call "not a gamer".

Now while the talk of Touhou (Two hoe) is quite popular on this site (shit), it isn't a game. It is a jewish magazine turned into a game, case closed.

That ends this rant of why the gaming industry is going to die.

syduck98

Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:12 am

syduck98
Ezlo
Ezlo
i own all 3. Just sayun. I actually considered the wii a childrens toy. I didnt have any decent games for it then i got MKwii, brawl, SMG1+2 and stuff

Smash

Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:23 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
OOT was better than SS. Nuff said.

CartoonLink

Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:30 pm

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Smash wrote:OOT was better than SS. Nuff said.

You're a fucking retard, Groudon. You're obviously not a gamer. SS succeeds OoT in everyway, you're just biased.

RandomConsomePanchi

Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:55 pm

RandomConsomePanchi
Why the gaming industry is going to die Tumblr_ly5ua6Tb9k1qf4qtio1_500
Because Skyward Sword was totally without flaws.
>Glitch which if activated would destroy all game progression = perfect
MWH Logic at its finest

Smash

Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:06 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
CartoonLink wrote:
Smash wrote:OOT was better than SS. Nuff said.

You're a fucking retard, Groudon. You're obviously not a gamer. SS succeeds OoT in everyway, you're just biased.

It's funny because the way you talk, you make it sound like SS is the only game you've played and liked.

Skochko

Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:09 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
^ This. Well done Smash, something well said for a change.

CartoonLink

Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:03 am

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Not even close to well said, Groudon is a ten year old failure that everyone hates.

And consome, that's because Sony hacked the wii database and caused that glitch, and it's gone, and it wasn't even a flaw in the first place, I didn't encounter it so no one else did XD

Mama, don't agree with Groudon, he said he'd make parasite a bday video, but not me. Fucking fag.

Smash

Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:08 am

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
CartoonLink wrote:Not even close to well said, Groudon is a ten year old failure that everyone hates.
CL, you're just using the same troll over and over again. Your trolling used to be funny, now it's just repetitive. Try coming up with something new.

SRB1996

Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:24 am

SRB1996
Kid Roy
Kid Roy
Smash wrote:
CartoonLink wrote:Not even close to well said, Groudon is a ten year old failure that everyone hates.
CL, you're just using the same troll over and over again. Your trolling used to be funny, now it's just repetitive. Try coming up with something new.

>Used to be funny
>funny
>funny
>funny

Since when was any of CL's trolling ever funny?

CartoonLink

Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:55 pm

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Demise wrote:
Smash wrote:

>Used to be funny
>funny
>funny
>funny

Since when was any of CL's trolling ever funny?

Because it was, and you're European.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum