View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CartoonLink

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:51 pm

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Hey i am reviewing Hangover 2

Storyline: 1.7/10
the storyline is very disappointing. it is basically the same concept as the original which's story was a 9.5/10 rating but since it's not fresh it sucks. Stu, Alan, Phil, and Doug as the wolfpack return to get Stu married but end up in Bangcock and have a huge fucking shitload of shit happen to them

Funnyness: 10/10
I lol'd every moment of this movey. Like Deadmaufive was in the dance club scene, all the original actors returned. Its funny just how much better Canada is than Thailland or whatever Bangcock is from. Alan has a bag of Phanta XD and Stu has Michael Tyson's tattoo on his head XD And a part where a chick has a penis! I cried so hard because not only did Stu fuck that chick, but chicks don't have penises, everybody knows that.

Writing: 9.4/10
the wWriting is fantastic! Every moment you are laughing, but then are just some words that bothered me: a monkey smoking a cigarrette. That is highely offensive and I wish it was not in the movie.

Localization: 8/10
the Locisation was pree good if ya ask me, but the problem was since they filmed it in Thailland they had to speak Bangcockanese, so the actors who actually voiced them in English did such a terrible job.

Overall: 4/4 stars
this was great movie. i hgihly recommend to anyone who laughs at stuff.

Smash

Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:05 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
So you're saying there was a futa moment? That's disturbing.

Skochko

Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:21 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
This movie is crap.

CartoonLink

Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:14 pm

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
shut up mama, atleast i can shot lazer web