The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kafou

Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:52 pm

kafou
Yoshi Egg
Yoshi Egg
So, I just recently passed The most recent Legend of Zelda release, being, of course, Skyward Sword, and I wanted to chat about. What where your most like or disliked things about the game or the story? Who where your favorite characters? Boss? Race? You know, that kind of stuff! Razz

I sort of disliked the fact that certain shield can be destroyed quite easily. Not that big of a deal, but it somehow bothers me. silent

Smash

Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:57 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram

BEST PART IN THE GAME!!!

roshipower

Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:08 pm

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
there is so much good about the game, i can only mention that small issue i had with it, the long beginning of the game, takes a long time to actually kick in, but this is a minor complaint really, the game is just amazing, also groose=best zelda character EVER

https://www.youtube.com/roshipower
kafou

Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:13 pm

kafou
Yoshi Egg
Yoshi Egg
Smash wrote:BEST PART IN THE GAME!!!

Hahahaha! Quite the best part!

What a handsome face Groose has.
tongue

CartoonLink

Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:15 pm

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Everyone shut up.

It's the best game of all time, let's put it that way.

kafou

Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:17 pm

kafou
Yoshi Egg
Yoshi Egg
roshipower wrote:there is so much good about the game, i can only mention that small issue i had with it, the long beginning of the game, takes a long time to actually kick in, but this is a minor complaint really, the game is just amazing, also groose=best zelda character EVER

True it took quite a while, I mean with all the beginner quest. I didn't like that so much either.

. . .and ah, yes, Groose. The jerk. Heh, I too think he is a great character of the game. Neat how he joins Link later on in the game!
Razz

CartoonLink

Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:18 pm

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
The beginning of the game was not at all long, and I hate people saying that.

So what, the beginning of the game until the end of the first dungeon took five hours, Problem?

kafou

Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:39 pm

kafou
Yoshi Egg
Yoshi Egg
CartoonLink wrote:Everyone shut up.

It's the best game of all time, let's put it that way.

It is! 100%! . . .But isn't there at least one thing you dislike a bit about it?

roshipower

Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:44 pm

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
i guess another complaint would be the calbration going out of whack every once in a while, but again, minor complaint,

https://www.youtube.com/roshipower
CartoonLink

Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:06 am

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
There were like two times, three max that I had to recalibrate throughout the whole game, but that's because I was like scratching myself with the Wiimote which tends to screw it up. And no, I love everything about the game.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum