The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Skochko
#51

on Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:08 am

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
GOGOGO! <3 Fever


____________________________________
k
Linkodude43
#52

on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:52 am

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram

http://www.youtube.com/user/linkodude43
SRB1996
#53

on Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:51 am

avatar
Kid Roy
Kid Roy
Gentlemen

CartoonLink
#54

on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:44 am

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
EDIT: I found something better.

Kaz
#55

on Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:13 pm

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Ok i actually have no time to do this, so i didn't look for a good one. I will gladly accept my just Approval. EDIT in PURPLE. Ok so i did have one that i like, but i am not sure it is allowed, if it is i will use this one

Spoiler:
If it does not apply, then my pick will be this one. Only pick this one if the first one does not apply. Ty.

Spoiler:


____________________________________
MarioWorldHacker
#56

on Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:02 pm

avatar
Anouki
Anouki
Smash's Entry: Minor Approval
Not too sure about this entry. My ears are focusing more on Quickman's theme than Crash's, which bugs me. Although they are synced, I really can't get a catchy tune out of this. It's still tolerable, though


Pik's Entry: SUPER APPROVAL
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-. These songs are not battling each other, but actually working in conjunction to create even more tension and atmosphere to the track itself. I feel as if I'm fighting a bloody god while this theme plays. It's also synced too bloody perfectly. Everything about this mix is perfect. TIMING.


Zman's Entry: SUPER APPROVAL
That build-up...If it wasn't for that, this track would've not achieved perfection. To be completely honest, out of all the entries that were submitted here, this one got my attention the most. I knew I had to hear this one. And...my ears. Bloody hell. Zman, you knew what I was going for here. Combining 3 conclusive, orchestral/semi-rock themes and blending them into one theme that screams out the words "Final Decisive Battle". The battle for our souls, man.

Consome's Entry: SUPER APPROVAL
DAT MIRACLE MATTER. Bloody ell, this mash-up does not get tiring at all. It combines so many bloody themes and mixes them into one single arrangement. EEZ PERFECT. The transition are so smooth, that you barely notice the change. Even the pace of the song doesn't change throughout the whole thing, which could've toned it down a bit. Case and point, Winrar.


Hydro's Entry:Minor Approval
Although it starts out slow, I can safely say that I like the beat throughout the song, but the transitions could've been better. It adds way too much customization in between the mash-up that it really starts to bore me. And then, the familiar tracks kick in and my ears are relieved. If it wasn't for that, however...


Crankeh's Entry:SUPER APPROVAL
I didn't think these would've had the same beat. Regardless, I am a bit surprised with this entry. It was certainly more than I expected it to be. It's so bloody catchy. It's as if the original is an added and mixed segment with the Brawl version. It feels so natural.


Roshi's Theme: Approval
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-It's Rainbow Road, man. It's where you go when you die. Words cannot express how much I love these themes.However, I don't think this mash-up was the best. Although in some sections, it sounds too smexy for my ears to take, there are other segments in where it just doesn't sync at all and ruins my focus on a single track and divides that focus into two tracks that are playing, which I find annoying. Regardless, still a good entry.


Bzilla's Entry: Minor Approval
That synced beat, man...but I do have my complaints with this mash-up. First of all, the Deep Core theme is overshadowed by the Egg Dragoon's theme, in fact, I was actually focusing my attention more to the Egg Dragoon. And second, the Deep Core's theme main instruments just don't feel as if they are cooperating well with the dominant track. I don't really like this entry because of these reasons.


Skochko's Entry: Minor Approval
Doctuh Malleo, ./go. I was wondering if there was some way you could mash-up what I consider to be Dr.Mario's themes. This isn't doing a good job for me, though. There is just so much added that it really turns off the mood for me. I just want Fever and Chill to be recognized most of the time. This isn't really the case. It doesn't sound right.

Linko's Entry: SUPER APPROVAL
Linko, you managed to redeem yourself. This entry, man. THIS ENTRY. That "VS" in the title is very misleading; this isn't a fight, it's teamwork. It enhances the track as a whole, making it more enjoyable than it was before. Take note that I have replayed the bloody track 3 times already as I am typing this. I am impressed by this entry.

Sean's Entry: Disapproval.
OK, so you find me an overclocked remix of the theme that I love the most from the classic Megaman series. Just one problem: where's the mash-up in this? This is just a re-arrangement of a theme, not a mash-up. You're wrong, Sean. You're still wrong. You broke the rules.

CartoonLink's Entry: SUPER APPROVAL
THIS.THIS! Genius...simply genius, I would've never thought about combining these two enchanting themes to make one beautiful track. The ambience is just simply perfect here too. It sounds too good. I...I cannot describe the enjoyment I am getting over this mash-up.

Gman's Entry: SUPER APPROVAL
This is the road, it's called the Rainbow Road. It's the road where you go. This is the best RR mash-up I've heard by far. That transition is too smexy to pass over. It's catchy, it's memorable, it's enchanting, it's magical, it's just perfect. This could possibly be the best entry that has been submitted here.

Consome: 4(+2)
Bzilla: 2(0)
Pik: 3(+2)
roshi:2(+1)
Zman: 2 (+2)
Gman: 4(+2)
Smash: 1(0)
Skochko: 2(0)
Linko: 1(+2)
CartoonLink: 3(+2)
Hydro: 1(0)
SRB: -1(-1)
Crankeh: 3(+2)

The next theme is...


Find me a track that you believe fits well with the atmosphere in this picture. Don't use music from Cave Story, of course.

CartoonLink
#57

on Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:07 pm

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
I dunno, it sounds cool to me.

Smash
#58

on Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:17 pm

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram


First thing that came to mind.

http://www.smashteamproductions.webs.com
Bzilla56
#59

on Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:28 pm

avatar
Ice Kirby
Ice Kirby

RandomConsomePanchi
#60

on Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:50 pm

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
I...
I have never had this much trouble in trying to find a fitting song for this picture.
But...it's expected...due to my emotional attachment to this game...and this scene.
It is nearly impossible to detach myself and my feelings and try to look at this picture separate from what it belongs to...and the masterpiece it is.
Thus...I can't help but feel I still managed to give in slightly to this feeling...

I...
:Okay..:
Perhaps...it originates from the mist that surrounds the area....and the lovely glow of the moon....this aurora you can say....it creates this atmosphere...of mystery...passion....emotion...heartfelt feeling that pours out in the form of exploring this darkened...and somewhat saddened place.
The stars sparkle.
The fog falls gently over the scene.
Our capped hero steps into the night...his heart heavy
Yet full of hope
This....this is the embodiment of this scene.
The dive into the heart of darkness...the mystery itself



Last edited by RandomConsomePanchi on Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:19 am; edited 2 times in total


____________________________________



Best introduction thread
Mama's Epickest
Most-Like-Zman Award
Most Dedicated Touhou Fan
Mental breakdown Award
roshipower
#61

on Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:13 pm

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram

http://youtube.com/roshipower
Skochko
#62

on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:30 am

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
I have changed my song. I think this one fits a bit better. It creates a better atmosphere and makes you feel a bit lonely, like the guy on the picture, wandering into the unknown.



Last edited by Skochko on Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:47 am; edited 2 times in total


____________________________________
k
Crankeh
#63

on Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:09 am

avatar
Ice Kirby
Ice Kirby


____________________________________
xFire: crankehkawngninenine
steam: crankykong99

I go by the name "sleepy" now
zmanrwks
#64

on Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:22 am

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
My track is somewhat different from the others. While it might not actually fit the moment in the game, the picture can be translated into multiple different scenarios, and as such, this scenario is based on more of an urgent feeling to get up onto wherever the hero (Quote) has to be. It could be used as sort of a late-game scenario (if that was what the picture could've been translated to, as I wish to do). If you were look at the scene through my description, it should make more sense.


____________________________________
Pikmintendo
#65

on Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:29 am

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE
SPAAAAAAAAAACE
YEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAW



Last edited by Pikmintendo on Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:11 am; edited 2 times in total

http://youtube.com/user/pikmintendo
Linkodude43
#66

on Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:14 am

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram

http://www.youtube.com/user/linkodude43
Pikmintendo
#67

on Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:33 pm

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Skochko wrote:I have changed my song. I think this one fits a bit better. It creates a better atmosphere and makes you feel a bit lonely, like the guy on the picture, wandering into the unknown.

Linkodude43 wrote:

uh

http://youtube.com/user/pikmintendo
Linkodude43
#68

on Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:35 pm

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Arn't we (In UBtT) allowed to use songs from the same game as someone else?


Even if this isn't allowed, I posted my song before he edited into a Mario Galaxy song!

http://www.youtube.com/user/linkodude43
zmanrwks
#69

on Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:42 pm

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
"As for the 'everything is allowed'. I do think I was vague and thought about it. I decided to make it where you can post a song from the same series, regardless if another song was posted from the same said series. However, you're only allowed to post one track from one game of a series."
~MWH

It's allowed, as long as neither Skoch or Linko used SMG music beforehand.


____________________________________
Hydrocannon2727
#70

on Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:52 pm

avatar
Zoroark
Zoroark

I think this track fits the picture rather well, because it gives you the "all alone", empty feeling, not to mention it's creepy as hell.

Skochko
#71

on Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:18 pm

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Oh shut up Linko, you posted seconds before me. Anyways, it IS allowed, because I haven't used Galaxy before.


____________________________________
k
Linkodude43
#72

on Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:55 am

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Skochko wrote:Oh shut up Linko, you posted seconds before me. Anyways, it IS allowed, because I haven't used Galaxy before.

Wait, would mine still count? Galaxy was IN my mashup, but it wasn't only Galaxy

http://www.youtube.com/user/linkodude43
Skochko
#73

on Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:03 am

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Um, I don't know. It was a mashup of Galaxy, Galaxy 2 and London Olympics. Wait for MWH's response. The rules say you cannot, but he did force you to use 2+ songs in one round.


____________________________________
k
Pikmintendo
#74

on Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:51 pm

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Skochko wrote:Oh shut up Linko, you posted seconds before me. Anyways, it IS allowed, because I haven't used Galaxy before.
MarioWorldHacker wrote:As for the 'everything is allowed'. I do think I was vague and thought
about it. I decided to make it where you can post a song from the same
series, regardless if another song was posted from the same said series.
However, you're only allowed to post one track from one game of a
series.

I believe This applies to ALL challengers and entries, as does the series rule in regular BtT

http://youtube.com/user/pikmintendo
MarioWorldHacker
#75

on Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:00 pm

avatar
Anouki
Anouki
I really can't be bothered to keep track of what songs were used. I'll allow the use of any song from any series as long as there are no repeats. I'm doing this to save time and because of the last round.

Sponsored content
#76


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum