The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Linkodude43
#1

on Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:28 pm

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Well: why to post on this forum instead of joining and never posting.


1. Post one, and your tied for #116 top poster.


2. Post five times, your #76!


3. 76 Times, your #30 on the forums!



Happy Ranking :3

http://www.youtube.com/user/linkodude43
LuigiXD
#2

on Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:40 pm

avatar
Yoshi Egg
Yoshi Egg
Great to know! Very Happy

CartoonLink
#3

on Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:11 pm

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
1. CartoonLink always wins, and is the main troll of the site.\

2. MWH is a good troll.

3. Sean is from English land.

4. Gman is gay.

5. Sparkeh is the most popular video game character.

Smash
#4

on Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:41 pm

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
That reminds me, when is the next SparkehBound game coming out?

http://www.smashteamproductions.webs.com
Hydrocannon2727
#5

on Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:45 pm

avatar
Zoroark
Zoroark
Hmm didn't as much amusement out of this as I anticipated
Oh, and before I forget, I'm your friendly neighboorhood Hydro

CartoonLink
#6

on Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:33 am

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
12. Hydro likes men. But he also loves my fanfic.

13. The Porkemon Fan Fiction is the biggest and most epic, and greatest fanfic of all time.

14. I, Demise / CartoonLink am the leader of this site.

15. Zman is funny guy.

16. Pik likes Pikmin.

MarioWorldHacker
#7

on Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:43 pm

avatar
Anouki
Anouki
17. Linko doesn't seem to know how to appropriately use "your" and "you're".

Crankeh
#8

on Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:49 am

avatar
Ice Kirby
Ice Kirby
18. Cranky is a dumbass troll who you should ignore when he's being a dumbass fail troll.


____________________________________
xFire: crankehkawngninenine
steam: crankykong99

I go by the name "sleepy" now
Pikmintendo
#9

on Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:58 am

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
19.

http://youtube.com/user/pikmintendo
zmanrwks
#10

on Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:59 am

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
21: Zman can't count.


____________________________________
CartoonLink
#11

on Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:02 pm

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
26. CartoonLink rules all.

27. Cranky has small doodle.

28. Skrillex is better than Deadmau5.

29. We appreciate both tits and ass on this site.

30. Zman is the guidance counselor.

Hydrocannon2727
#12

on Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:03 pm

avatar
Zoroark
Zoroark
20) Rules 20 doesn't exist, welcome to the internet.

CartoonLink
#13

on Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:04 pm

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
31. CartoonLink is a genius, and writes the best fanfic ever entitled the PORKEMON FAN FICTION. <3

32. New chapter of Porkemon "cumming" (xD) soon.

Hydrocannon2727
#14

on Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:09 pm

avatar
Zoroark
Zoroark
33) there are no sexual puns on the internet

CartoonLink
#15

on Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:10 pm

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
34. That's not what your girlfriend said.

35. Skyward Sword is the greatest game of all time.

36. Pokemon Black and White are some of the most disappointing games of all time.

37. The best Pokemon game is Gold.

38. Vaginal intercourse is what we teach here, not oral and / or anal.

Smash
#16

on Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:01 pm

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
39: MarioKing is a better Troll than CL

40: Snipers are overused on TF2

41: I'm Your Average Random Otaku

42: Bzilla messes with Linko about liking Dr. Who and Linko gets pissed about it.

43: Linko actually gets pissed pretty easily

http://www.smashteamproductions.webs.com
CartoonLink
#17

on Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:09 pm

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Smash wrote:39: MarioKing is a better Troll than CL

40: Snipers are overused on TF2

41: I'm Your Average Random Otaku

42: Bzilla messes with Linko about liking Dr. Who and Linko gets pissed about it.

43: Linko actually gets pissed pretty easily

You also said dooba was a better troll than me so that answers itself.

Smash
#18

on Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:30 pm

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
CartoonLink wrote:
Smash wrote:39: MarioKing is a better Troll than CL

40: Snipers are overused on TF2

41: I'm Your Average Random Otaku

42: Bzilla messes with Linko about liking Dr. Who and Linko gets pissed about it.

43: Linko actually gets pissed pretty easily

You also said dooba was a better troll than me so that answers itself.

I said he was a better failtroll

http://www.smashteamproductions.webs.com
CartoonLink
#19

on Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:31 pm

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Smash wrote:
CartoonLink wrote:
Smash wrote:39: MarioKing is a better Troll than CL

40: Snipers are overused on TF2

41: I'm Your Average Random Otaku

42: Bzilla messes with Linko about liking Dr. Who and Linko gets pissed about it.

43: Linko actually gets pissed pretty easily

You also said dooba was a better troll than me so that answers itself.

I said he was a better failtroll

I'm no fail troll, nigger. And I always win.

Hydrocannon2727
#20

on Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:39 pm

avatar
Zoroark
Zoroark
44) We argue and troll quite a lot.
45) Number 44 is an understatement

Smash
#21

on Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:09 pm

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
46. This is the first post all day for some reason

http://www.smashteamproductions.webs.com
Linkodude43
#22

on Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:34 pm

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
47. I love how we are keeping this thread going Very Happy

http://www.youtube.com/user/linkodude43
Smash
#23

on Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:07 pm

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
49. This is going to be a thing

http://www.smashteamproductions.webs.com
Hydrocannon2727
#24

on Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:16 am

avatar
Zoroark
Zoroark
50) Imagine how much the newbies have learned by now.

Linkodude43
#25

on Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:54 pm

avatar
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
51. Smash forgot 48

http://www.youtube.com/user/linkodude43
Sponsored content
#26


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum