The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

do you think this rumor is true?

something about kirby wii... Vote_lcap50%something about kirby wii... Vote_rcap 50% [ 3 ]
something about kirby wii... Vote_lcap50%something about kirby wii... Vote_rcap 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

yoooo202

Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:35 pm

yoooo202
Kid Roy
Kid Roy
This is a rumor but it is probably true:
Kirby wii was planned for GC but it got cancelled. Now it will possibly be for wii, BUT a lot people say that kirby wii's planned stages were put in SSBB's S.S.E! Notice the similarities? That's why brawl seems a lot like kirby! something about kirby wii... Icon_sad So this could mean kirby wii is cancelled! something about kirby wii... Icon_cry(mabye something about kirby wii... Icon_biggrin )

Kaz

Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:15 pm

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
No they took off Kirby Wii for Brawl, Kirby Wii hasn't been annouced

5gSkyYoshi

Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:36 pm

5gSkyYoshi
Administrator
Administrator
I think it's a cancelled project...

yoooo202

Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:29 am

yoooo202
Kid Roy
Kid Roy
guys, I mean that kirby wii's PLANNED stages were used in SSBB's adventure mode and yes I think it's cancelled

TheBlueYoshi

Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:08 am

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
yoooo202 wrote:guys, I mean that kirby wii's PLANNED stages were used in SSBB's adventure mode and yes I think it's cancelled

No they weren't. Kirby Wii had no such pictures of that in their sneak peek, and they cancelled it right after they aired the sneak peek. That sneak peek had no content relating to brawl except the actual characters.

Kaz

Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:42 am

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueYoshi wrote:
yoooo202 wrote:guys, I mean that kirby wii's PLANNED stages were used in SSBB's adventure mode and yes I think it's cancelled

No they weren't. Kirby Wii had no such pictures of that in their sneak peek, and they cancelled it right after they aired the sneak peek. That sneak peek had no content relating to brawl except the actual characters.

Actually the side-scrolling of Kirby Wii was too sinilar to the SSE, and a boss...

yoooo202

Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:01 pm

yoooo202
Kid Roy
Kid Roy
in the preview the stages just looked like they were in S.S.E also some other stuff...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum