The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SRB1996

Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:02 am

SRB1996
Kid Roy
Kid Roy
I don't find much wrong with Apple. They are decent. iOS is pretty good, but it is to expensive, and I am more of a power user. So I need my W7. The products are okay, but horribly over priced.

The things I really do hate about Apple are their users.

A lot of Apple users tend to be really ignorant. Like the user on this forum Syduck98. I'm not trying to poke fingers at him, but I am just going to use him as an example. Everything that goes wrong Technology wise he seems to blame Microsoft. "Skype can't run on my $800 PC". This is obviously the developers fault, right? I know for a while that Skype used to not work as well for me on my W7 PC. The updates were awfully glitchy. But this is the developers fault, not Microsoft's. I know that this is true because I've been fine with the past updates on Skype for quite a while now.

A lot of Apple users don't give other people reasons as to why Microsoft "sucks". They tend to just point fingers at the Xbox. Now we all know that the Xbox has issues, but there is ways to get around it. In fact, Microsoft just launched the new Xbox last year which fixes some major issues. Even Sony had problems with the first PS3. After 2 years of using my old PS3, that packed in and got Yellow Light of Death. Thankfully a few months before Sony launched a newer console and I've had that for a long while and I have had no issues with it whatsoever.

I do hear some Apple users say the security is better. But do you really need this massively expensive software for just the security? The answer is a no. You can simply buy a good anti virus, or use a good free anti virus. I use and recommend Avast. It's great! I did use Malwarebytes, but that costs now. You can use Microsoft Security Essentials. That is also a great anti virus, and it comes on your system pre-installed. Doesn't it? Anything can be hacked okay. Even your "precious" mac. Even my precious W7 laptop. Anything can be hacked. It can have the top of the line security, it doesn't matter.

Apple fanboys and religion. This is what annoys me the most. You fanboys religiously praise about Apple. Whenever something comes out from another company which sells something which is equally as great as to what Apple sells, for no reason you will start arguments with people. I recently watched a video which advertised the HTC Evo 3D. And out of no where "I'm not buying this piece of shit. I can't wait for the iPhone 5". Was that really need to be said? No.

How can you all praise Apple? They are so horrible. It makes me sick. I remember watching a video a couple of months ago about Apple suing a boy about my age. You want to know why? He made a White iPhone conversion kit. You can read about it here. http://www.geek.com/articles/mobile/apple-sues-teen-who-sold-white-iphone-4-conversion-kit-to-steve-wozniak-20110526/

Also they are suing Google because Android is on top of the market. You can read this here. http://www.tipb.com/2011/07/19/eric-schmidt-claims-apple-suing-android-manufacturers-apple-innovate/

Another. Apple are suing Samsung for "copying" iPhones and iPad. You can read this here. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-13124753

I can not think of something original Apple have made.

Kaz

Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:03 am

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
ThePokemonDude121, and also i agree, the overall company isn't bad, people just like to take sides on the thing they use the most. The people is really a main issue.

RandomConsomePanchi

Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:45 pm

RandomConsomePanchi
AND Apple users can't play Touhou.
GG

Pikmintendo

Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:11 pm

Pikmintendo
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
A rant about Apple users & Apple. 129929276568-applesaccessories
That is all.

https://www.youtube.com/user/pikmintendo
Hydrocannon2727

Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:21 pm

Hydrocannon2727
Zoroark
Zoroark
Mr. GayManWatch wrote:ThePokemonDude121, and also i agree, the overall company isn't bad, people just like to take sides on the thing they use the most. The people is really a main issue.
It's a problem with everything, X-Box, PS3 even, good products, but dumb fanboys.

Smash

Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:43 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
I'm a PC, but I'll still use an iPod over Android.

zmanrwks

Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:59 pm

zmanrwks
I only use an iPod because I have no alternative to listening to music.
It's the old Nano, and is like 4GB. I don't plan on buying any other Apple product.

Kaz

Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:46 pm

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
I'll use my phone for music when it comes december

syduck98

Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:01 pm

syduck98
Ezlo
Ezlo
I would have sued all those people too, and you don't have to mention names. The PC ran skype, but the fans kicked on so loud i couldnt hear, and i kept getting that retarded wheel thing, the bluish whiteish spinning one. Thats from the IOS, made by EH HEM microsoft, and ken i did get touhou up and running :/ . I mean honestly, android was retarded "Hey, im out of ideas, so lets copy the best product on the market, change a few things here and there, and call it ours ! "
^ bull shit

5gSkyYoshi

Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:46 pm

5gSkyYoshi
Administrator
Administrator
This is a stupid argument, but if I had to say something, I'd say that I honestly hate Apple, besides their iPods of course. Gotta have music anywhere ya go. This thread is much pointless now tbh and it doesn't really seem anyone else is interested in it, so lockin' time, babe.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum